Worthwile to come back

_Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
_Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Hey guys i havent really played this game that much from from about last June. Has there been any worthwile changes/is it worth coming back and playing this game more?
Thanks in advance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
_mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
|\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
Post edited by _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    New map, new instance, new gears, same old people power lvling to 100 then complaining about everything.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Is the new instance fun or another spammable one and what is the new gear like? thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Come back for....?

Like as in, what made you drop interest, and what interests you?
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    The main thing that made me lose interest would have been the way the game was so unbalanced and the fact that i went on a long holiday i came back and just lost interest as well.
    after looking at other games though i cant find any that compare to pw.
    I guess the reason i want to come back is because i miss chatting to friends hanging around and the pk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The main thing that made me lose interest would have been the way the game was so unbalanced and the fact that i went on a long holiday i came back and just lost interest as well.
    after looking at other games though i cant find any that compare to pw.
    I guess the reason i want to come back is because i miss chatting to friends hanging around and the pk.
    still the same.

if Unbalance > Game > FriendsInGame
    then
    no comeback
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Achelon - Sanctuary
    Achelon - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    3 most useful passive skills of a bowazon......... dodge, avoid, evade......