I Think PEI should put Medals of Glory and GsT on sale :3

Options
Amaire - Raging Tide
Amaire - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
I REALLY wanna get my r9 but I don't wanna spend like 1000$ on it b:embarrass
I mean....close to it...but only if I have to >.> I want everything to go on sale so i can get it all at once rather than piece by piece :3 or at least most of it. (Especially sense I got my taxe returns back b:mischievous )
<3 [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Amaire - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I mean....close to it...but only if I have to >.> I want everything to go on sale so i can get it all at once rather than piece by piece :3 or at least most of it. (Especially sense I got my taxe returns back b:mischievous )

If you dont wanna spend alot of money youre playing the wrong game. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Amaire - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I don't mind spending money. But if I can get it cheaper, I think I would do that rather than spend too much. :P
    <3 [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You would rather spend less money, huh?

shocking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Whats PEI? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I don't mind spending money. But if I can get it cheaper, I think I would do that rather than spend too much. :P

Dream of it. PWI never does something that affects their income
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amaire - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Whats PEI? o.o

I changed it xD total misspell lol
    <3 [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amaire - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Dream of it. PWI never does something that affects their income

PWI has sales all the time. And it wont affect their income. actually it would make it go up. More people would want to get their r9 is more affordable if only for a short time.
    <3 [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    PWI has sales all the time. And it wont affect their income. actually it would make it go up. More people would want to get their r9 is more affordable if only for a short time.

Try tell that to a GM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amaire - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol. apparently gm's know or else they wouldn't have so much on sale every week.
    <3 [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Nope, you get to shell out just as much for it as everyone else. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

LOL! If R9 mats are in the cash shop THEY ARE on sale. Only when R9 mats not in the cash shop are they not on sale just like those +10 or +12 refine orbs. You do realize that, don't you?
    If you dont wanna spend alot of money youre playing the wrong game. b:bye

So says one who makes demands for cash shop **** that would catastrophically destroy major elements of the game including the economy because you're just too lazy to work hard to attain them elsewhere.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    LOL! If R9 mats are in the cash shop THEY ARE on sale. Only when R9 mats not in the cash shop are they not on sale just like those +10 or +12 refine orbs. You do realize that, don't you?

So says one who makes demands for cash shop **** that would catatrophically destroy major elements of the game including the economy because you're just too lazy to work hard to attain them elsewhere.

I work hard IRL unlike you, youre just pissed couse you are poor.
    And how would a r8 material destroy the game?
    I bet your just a 12y/o trying to get attention, poor u b:cute b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Wait until nobody is buying R9 anymore. They'll make it dirt cheap like they did with R8, come up with R10 and people will QQ while shelling out more money to get the shiny new pixel toys.
  • Belzeber - Raging Tide
    Belzeber - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    maocchi wrote: »
    Wait until nobody is buying R9 anymore. They'll make it dirt cheap like they did with R8, come up with R10 and people will QQ while shelling out more money to get the shiny new pixel toys.

More pixel toys please. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome signature by Bellefleurs <3
    "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakin' moon!"
    "Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!"

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1335981

Bring Toonami back to Cartoon Network! Show your support!
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I work hard IRL unlike you, youre just pissed couse you are poor.
    And how would a r8 material destroy the game?
    I bet your just a 12y/o trying to get attention, poor u b:cute b:bye

You so rich you play a free to play game. ROTFL! I couldn't care less how hard you work in real life because that doesn't make you unique. Lots of people work hard in real life too so GTFO. And be thankful that Genotypist was quick to point out why your way of getting your mat wasn't in the best interest of the the game, in essence supporting points other members have made as well.

There already is a way to get your R8 mat in-game so go get it you lazy f***.

P.S. If you're so freaking rich why are you demanding the Admins enable a quest to get your mat for 20 cheap tokens rather than buying gold to sell for millions and millions of coin and buy that mat from another player? LOL!

• __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So you want to spend your money on a dead game go right ahead. I've been playing PW since Feb 2009 and have to say this game seems to be dieing . And anyone who says otherwise is either regretting spending so much money or are in lala land and can't face the truth. Sure there was a nice rush of people since expansion but even that is dieing down again. Also think of how many alts people have and how there doesn't seem to be many new players around anymore . Oh well burn your money on PW but don't say you weren't warned b:laugh

PS: On a side note i wonder why it says i'm 101 when i'm 102 now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    PS: On a side note i wonder why it says i'm 101 when i'm 102 now?

Avatars haven't been refreshing upon level up for a while now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You so rich you play a free to play game. ROTFL! I couldn't care less how hard you work in real life because that doesn't make you

Sorry to Highjack the Topic a bit but how is the income of a Person connected with the Type of Games they like to play ? How much Pay to Play Games are still around and how much of them are fun ? I dont see a reason why so called "rich" Persons shouldn't go for a F2P game and enjoy it. Especially since you can spend more monney in a F2P compared to a Game that charge you a fee each month.

Back to Topic

The holy Cow of Game Lifespawn or whatever they call says that we have to pay more to get things slower and stall the collapse that will come when everyone have the best of the best with the highest refines and is bored of anything because nothing else is to archive. If you dont have to loggin to get your Shinys you will loggin less and probably switch the Game.

Im not sure but maybe 1 or 2 Times a Year they will offer R9 20%-25% OFF the current prices , i doubt they will go for much higher discounts this year.
    I hate Room 38
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Sorry to Highjack the Topic a bit but how is the income of a Person connected with the Type of Games they like to play ?

You tell me.

How much Pay to Play Games are still around and how much of them are fun ?

Plenty of them. Really there are.

I dont see a reason why so called "rich" Persons shouldn't go for a F2P game and enjoy it.

Neither do I. Nor do I really care. But why should a "rich" person feel a need to condemn a "poor person" for playing a free to play game?

Especially since you can spend more monney in a F2P compared to a Game that charge you a fee each month.

That's a personal choice and should remain as such.

Why are you asking me this? Kinda hypocritical don't you think? Ask the one who threw an income-based ad hominem attacks on others who may not be cash shoppers. This wasn't the 1st time I saw this individual doing that and that's who I was replying too specificaly.

And I will admit I have so much more respect for those who actually do achieve complete success (and by success I mean getting whatever satisfies them endgame-wise be it full NV, r8, or r9 etc) in this game who have never spent a dime in Zen. Those are the folks are the true winners if there are any.

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    if your gonna spend money anyway, why not just invest in a super cheap laptop and merchant on it 24/7 (300-400$?)

Not only will it get you R9, it'll get you +12 and more R9s if you get used to it >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    For so so so many reasons, this thread is ....

.... -closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.