Class choose

draycken
draycken Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
So I'm new in PW and I want to know what is a good class for solo and good money making in medium lvl like 60-80, I was thinking about making a mystic, a veno or a seeker, can't choose what to choose, can some one tell me which is a good class to make money while soloing and why, can't decides and I already looked in the forum :c
Post edited by draycken on

Comments

• lankoe
    lankoe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    draycken wrote: »
    So I'm new in PW and I want to know what is a good class for solo and good money making in medium lvl like 60-80, I was thinking about making a mystic, a veno or a seeker, can't choose what to choose, can some one tell me which is a good class to make money while soloing and why, can't decides and I already looked in the forum :c

you forgot a class yo momab:victory but seriously i say go veno for a beginner class they r a magic melee and have tons of coin at mid levels
    Finally I have Ascended.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Make a cleric. Learn BB. Live in Gamma. Profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Gamma's not something you can solo. (And isn't that commonly run anymore, either.)
    I was thinking about making a mystic, a veno or a seeker, can't choose what to choose

Any of those three can solo quest/grind well (though grind targets differ); veno's the cheapest class to grind with (keeps the most from coin gained from drops.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I agree. Venos are the best solo class, especially for the mid level range. They have low repair costs since the pet is tanking and that allows them to keep a higher percentage of the drop money.

I suppose the same could be said for mystics (although I've never played one, keep in mind) but mana for the pet attacks comes from their own mana. While this can be solved with apothecary herbs, it's something venos for the most part don't worry about very much.
    Gamma's not something you can solo. (And isn't that commonly run anymore, either.)

Any of those three can solo quest/grind well (though grind targets differ); veno's the cheapest class to grind with (keeps the most from coin gained from drops.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ahh - didn't see the "solo" part.

Yeah just go with a veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • MareAssassin - Lost City
    MareAssassin - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Like others have told, Veno is a nice solo class, however, for a Veno, it gets harder to find squads at higher levels, but they are still a nice class even if it's not only for solo. They are useful to Amp (Amplify Damage, veno skill) bosses, give sparks. Etc.

In my opinion, every class has their own pros and cons and they can all do well. Some classes will be harder and others easier. You just need to find the one that suits you more.
  • Vital_Slash - Sanctuary
    Vital_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If you want something that is able to grind and keep its weight AND be able to find squads then i recommend the Blademaster. Their Excesesive AOE's and their Moderate HP and Physical Def. makes them a good grinder. Also with HF ( Heaven's Flame ) you will be a good part of Squad since that move Amps up Damage.

Casters on the Otherhand, I would Reccomend the Veno. They have Pets and are able to Solo most things. Just note that you'll have a hard time Leveling and the Endgame Pet, Nix/Herc, Cost ALOT!!!
    Its ok... IM AN ARTIST!
  • draycken
    draycken Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I already made a veno, I'm also interested in making a BM but I'll do that when i lvl up my veno pass 60, what is the best place to solo to make money as veno? And thanks for the reply b:thanks
  • Arthursoul - Archosaur
    Arthursoul - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    draycken wrote: »
    I already made a veno, I'm also interested in making a BM but I'll do that when i lvl up my veno pass 60, what is the best place to solo to make money as veno? And thanks for the reply b:thanks

I'm not sure about the best place, but I think for lvl 60+ I believe it catshop problem, you can always do TT in either Squad or Solo for money.

But since I'm not a lvl 60 veno yet, I still farming DQ for extra money, higher lvl area give more money while training my pets

Hope someone can answer your question, or you just find some money making guide for veno in the forum
  • Vital_Slash - Sanctuary
    Vital_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    When you hit like Level 60, You'll see that you can catch a Flying Mob and then you can Kill Foxwings Supremes whitch Drop a nice DQ item. Being a Veno and all, doing that will bring in about 100k-150k per Hour? (not sure, havent done that in a LONG time)

They Drop Reinforced Leather which on my Server sell to people for 15k each.
    NPC the Flexible Sinew and you got Income.
    Its ok... IM AN ARTIST!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I suppose the same could be said for mystics (although I've never played one, keep in mind) but mana for the pet attacks comes from their own mana.
    It can using Transferance, but it doesn't have to. Mystic summons build up their own mana by auto-attacking just like how players build chi.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~