uhhh...help?!?!?!?!

Options
X_Stoner_X - Heavens Tear
X_Stoner_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Support Desk
well i logged into my account today after awhile of not going on in awhile....and all my characters are gone. it says for me to change my password but i cant because i have forgotten my email information sense its been so long. can anyone help? :/
Post edited by X_Stoner_X - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• X_Stoner_X - Heavens Tear
    X_Stoner_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    please help idk what to do :(
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2012
    Options
    1. you're probably on the wrong server. Choose the correct server and your toons will show up.

2. That's a notice to change your password regularly for security reasons. It's not telling you to actually change your password. Reading comprehension FTW.

3. You can check your e-mail information through the "My Account" link up top. If you can't figure out how to retrieve your lost password for the fake e-mail you (or your parents) used to register, tough cookies. Send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com. If you get lucky, and aren't completely ignorant, you can probably get it changed to an e-mail you actually know how to use and will remember for longer than tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    No he is likely used to PW instead of PWI, I lost everything myself and had to redo everything as well. Which still hurts since i had boughed items on it b:angry No GM wants to react at all and redirects it to me. trying to tell me i'm a noob i guess, but with 16 years of hardware + software experience im hardly a noob at all. <.< Anyways, it's indeed a loss likely. And with the GM's refusing to help at all, it's likely forever lost. b:cry
  • WyldJenna - Raging Tide
    WyldJenna - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    given that he has an icon next to his name with an elven and a number and a profile that says he has a high level on a PWI server I have to agree that he probably selected the wrong server

and for your statement that he probably used PW, which PW would that be? PWMY? PWTW? given that PW is a seperate entity in all of its incarnations,
    PWMY is Owned and run by Cubizone inc in Malaysia and is the one that is most often just called PW, Cubizone will not release your char information to Perfect World Entertainment to be placed on PWI, alas I wish they would.
  • AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    given that he has an icon next to his name with an elven and a number and a profile that says he has a high level on a PWI server I have to agree that he probably selected the wrong server

and for your statement that he probably used PW, which PW would that be? PWMY? PWTW? given that PW is a seperate entity in all of its incarnations,
    PWMY is Owned and run by Cubizone inc in Malaysia and is the one that is most often just called PW, Cubizone will not release your char information to Perfect World Entertainment to be placed on PWI, alas I wish they would.

Good question, only thing I can remember is that I lost many characters! Mostly luckaly no higher then lvl 20, but my main back then was around lvl35 and using (gold) boughed items. i still use the same account name though, so thats odd.... I checked all servers and none have any of the missing characters! b:shocked
  • Torzen - Lost City
    Torzen - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Good question, only thing I can remember is that I lost many characters! Mostly luckaly no higher then lvl 20, but my main back then was around lvl35 and using (gold) boughed items. i still use the same account name though, so thats odd.... I checked all servers and none have any of the missing characters! b:shocked

this is why i think that the same GMs are getting into plp accounts and hacking em to erase things and they say the same thing or ignore the problems
    i only get chips from bh 100

never oppened a pack that dosent gives tokens

got worst luck in pwi

and i still try