Voidstep glitch?

EIsea - Lost City
EIsea - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Seeker
Am I the only person who gets the glitch where they use voidstep on a mob, but I dont gete teled or stun the target, yet it gose on CD and aggros the mobs? It has happened to me ****less times in frost and is quite annoying.... b:surrender
Post edited by EIsea - Lost City on

Comments

• Kalish - Lost City
    Kalish - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Happens 100% of the time in cube. Does actually stun the mobs though (which is what I use it for primarily anyway).
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    In some places it won't teleport you to the target, it says so in the description. I have noticed it in TT and in hall of deception so far.
    Also if you're on not-flat terrain you might get stuck in the ground and have to fly up to be able to move again. In an instance you actually have to relog... happened to me in seat b:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EIsea - Lost City
    EIsea - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    In some places it won't teleport you to the target, it says so in the description. I have noticed it in TT and in hall of deception so far.
    Also if you're on not-flat terrain you might get stuck in the ground and have to fly up to be able to move again. In an instance you actually have to relog... happened to me in seat b:cold

Ah happened to me too - I didnt even see that part about unavlible in certain areas.

Thank you for the feedback ^^
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    yup happens alot but FYI if u use voidstep and end up gettin stuck , sure it might be slower than relogging...but if u just wait for cooldown and use it to teleport to a squad member or mob itll unstuck u too
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This is a common occurance in SoT.
    Though also its not just limited to Voidstep, the same things happen on my Assassin when I shadow jump.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If you use void step and keep walking you won't get stuck. I don't get stuck anymore doing instances.
  • Rhamos - Heavens Tear
    Rhamos - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Seeker's void step sould be implemented with flying's unstuck method...
    - always trying thinking out of the box -
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    There's currently 2 glitches with voidstep the first is this one, were sometimes you will teleport onto a monster but it will only stun them and not teleport you to them, this was a "Fix" PWE implemented to stop seekers and assassins telestunning certain NPC / monsters in places like TT allowing them to skip parts of the instance, but being PWE it wasn't a fully sound patch and its resulted in it glitching pretty much randomly in instances.

Second is the telestunning to a ground target on a raised piece of land, this effectively makes the game mechanics think your 1 height below the terrain and causes you to be stuck in it unless you fly or portal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos