Lost Gold Transaction(s) during DST reset

Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
I already submitted a ticket for this issue. I am curious about whether or not this happened to anyone else.

- On Saturday, 3/10/2012, prior to server reset / maintenance, I put in a bid for 20 gold at 1.4m per Gold in the AH Gold Exchange (to clarify, I was buying Gold using my in-game coins).

- The game disconnected me at Daylight Saving's Time server reset; I was unaware there was going to be a reset. I turned off my computer when that happened and went to sleep.

- The next day (Sunday, 3/11/2012), I logged on around noon-ish. Checking the AH Gold Exchange, I noticed my bid was gone, and the highest price to obtain Gold with in-game coins was below 1.4m. I think it was 1.396m or something close to that. Anyways, I did not see my 20 Gold in the bottom left section of the Exchange window. When I checked the transaction log, I noticed several transactions that occurred within a few hours after Server reset, totaling up to 20 gold at purchased at 1.4m each. I cannot seem to locate this 20 gold in my account, however. Note that I was clearly not logged on at this point as I had gone to bed.

Did this happen to anyone else?

As stated, I have already submitted a ticket for this issue, though any GM feedback on this thread would be wholeheartedly appreciated. Being an entirely free-to-play player, I am unaware what priority my ticket will have, however.
Post edited by Elenacostel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well in A perfect world your ticket would have the same priority as everyone elses, but yeah, not such a perfect world.

I'm not sure, but I think I have heard of this happening to someone else in the past. No luck finding it through Search though so maybe it was an old factionmate. I know people have claimed to of lost things they were selling in the AH before and never got help resolving them. But you'll have to wait a few days for them to respond to your ticket to know how things are going to turn out for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.