move craracter from server to server

Options
StarHunter_ - Heavens Tear
StarHunter_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Suggestion Box
would be nice if pwi makes this game more interesting,buy bringing up oportunity to change servers with 1 character.example, u can move characters between servers for 1 week.so,why pwi dont do that same,but put like 20 euros to cost it,as we know pwi likes to make money.so that will make good to pwi and will make alot of players happy b:cuteb:victoryb:thanks
make ticket or something to use once or more times to move your character
Post edited by StarHunter_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Daftajr - Lost City
    Daftajr - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There are alot of those threads, but im totaly agree. When i start playing this game there was only a few servers and i choised to play on lost-city. Now they oppened EU servers,way too more close to my location. For me its take like half second to respond to a skill or cast one.

This feature will balance servers with population, prices and pvp maybe. I also ask to bring a PVP server on EU and english only speaking. At this moment france and german servers support native language ofc english too but it's 50-50.

The hard thing will be i made alot of friends and will be hard to forget them. Or make new ones or rerolling a new char...
  • Promordial - Archosaur
    Promordial - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    We should be able to transfer servers!

This will not be happening anytime soon for two reasons.

A) The name cannot be changed because it interferes with the database

B) It has the potential for abuse by giving players an unfair advantage over others i.e PvE to PvP server and vice versa or an older server with better prices to a new server with more expensive prices. Suddenly that gear is more valuable

However, you can in fact save your characters look. Simply get a makeover scroll and save your character as a preset. Then when you make your new character you can use that preset to enjoy the same looks. Also with a bit of luck, your name hasn't been taken on the other server as they do not share a database with the exception of the European servers whose names do share a database. Also note that it is not expressly against the ToS to offer items and coins to other players on one server for items and coins on the other server. But you must exercise caution and do at your own risk. PWI cannot be held responsible if you lose your items to another player in a bad trade. Again this is NOT recommended by PWI (nor myself, to be honest) but it is also NOT against the terms of service. If you decide to do this, you do it your own risk.

:c
    This is where everything starts to go wrong.
  • Daftajr - Lost City
    Daftajr - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    PVP>PVP

PVE>PVE

And what you said, its just rebound on my first message

You gonna have a option to change your name if its takken(ofc name or ping what matter more its only about your decision)
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    To quote from the sticky thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1167321 ...
    We should be able to transfer servers!

This will not be happening anytime soon for two reasons.

A) The name cannot be changed because it interferes with the database

B) It has the potential for abuse by giving players an unfair advantage over others i.e PvE to PvP server and vice versa or an older server with better prices to a new server with more expensive prices. Suddenly that gear is more valuable
  • Xenovate - Harshlands
    Xenovate - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Totally agree. I started playing PWI when there was no European server and now there are 2, but I still have to play with laggs and cant even use Lucid.. Envoy rewards because when in game there is 8 PM, in Poland we have 3 AM. Im sleeping!!
  • EdenAngelxXx - Heavens Tear
    EdenAngelxXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I have 100 barb on HT server i want to transfer to Dreamweaver server is this possible cause i dont want to play on HT server i like Dreamweaver all my family and my friend r on Dreamweaver server so i want to transfer and i dont want to make new char there cause i work so hard and spend alot of money to make the barb 100 r8 with pan Gu Creator and vit stone on gears. b:sad
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I have 100 barb on HT server i want to transfer to Dreamweaver server is this possible cause i dont want to play on HT server i like Dreamweaver all my family and my friend r on Dreamweaver server so i want to transfer and i dont want to make new char there cause i work so hard and spend alot of money to make the barb 100 r8 with pan Gu Creator and vit stone on gears. b:sad
    OMG NECCROOO!!!!!!!

EdenAngelxXx - Heavens Tear replied to a message that was 11 months 1 day 7 hours 27 minutes old!
    This is like the worst possible thing you can do!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This thread just plain needs to be moved to The Lower Depths all together. For one, the OP was talking about another MMO, which is against PWI's ToS. The Necro here also screams *Facepalm* and ToS violation. If a mod is reading this, please move it to The Lower Depths. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    OMG NECCROOO!!!!!!!

EdenAngelxXx - Heavens Tear replied to a message that was 11 months 1 day 7 hours 27 minutes old!
    This is like the worst possible thing you can do!

Nice to know we have a scout for the zombie apocalypse now b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.