edited March 2012
    Options
    i understand that but a sticky would've been nice my opinion

+1 to that
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Baaad PWI, next time I hope we'll get a warning.

Oh, and is it just me that cant get to log in right now? It says "Unable to connect to server"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Do people understand what a Global thread is? It's more visible than a sticky... I agree though, it is a bit strange that it was taken down so soon.b:shutup
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol i was in room 33 of the cube when the timer started...i actually got finished with the run before it stopped :p

go me :D
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    That's why it was posted on the forums for a few days before the actual maintenance... It's not really the fault of the Admins and GMs that people can't be bothered to take the time to peek at a Global thread on a game's forums.b:surrender

You mind pointing me into this thread? I`ve been roaming on forums quite a bit past few days and I have noticed no thread whatsoever. There is nothing on announcements - Which is the location where I would expect to find information on unusual maintenance. You can blame players as much as you want but even you should know who actually facked this up - it`s not the players b:bye.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • LFlashStep - Heavens Tear
    LFlashStep - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Last i checked this was announced for a week, why dont you ppl read forums >.<

some ppl concern more about the game than the actual forum i dont want to input a search for maint every day
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Do people understand what a Global thread is? It's more visible than a sticky... I agree though, it is a bit strange that it was taken down so soon.b:shutup

Ok, well most of us aren't happy that's there's no thread about, but now, any idea how long it will take (since there's no thread to go and consult...)...b:shutup
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Anyways whats the downtime and ill shut up
  • honeychyld71
    honeychyld71 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Baaad PWI, next time I hope we'll get a warning.

Oh, and is it just me that cant get to log in right now? It says "Unable to connect to server"

I can't log into RT either. Seems it's the only east coast server that's down? o.O Thing is tho, I'm pretty sure they had already taken down the east coast servers..so no clue why RT is down again.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ... The thread said 22:50 for eastern servers and 2:50 or was it 3:50 for western servers... it wasn't taken down at the wrong time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Normally yes, but if anyone is like me, the first thing I do when I get on the forums is click on the 'Today's Post' link to get just the active topics. The global threads don't show up there.

I had seen it earlier, so no QQ, but I could see how some may have missed it.
  • krittycat
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I can't log into RT either. Seems it's the only east coast server that's down? o.O Thing is tho, I'm pretty sure they had already taken down the east coast servers..so no clue why RT is down again.

Now THAT one is stickied...
  • honeychyld71
    honeychyld71 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Now THAT one is stickied...

Just saw it after I posted..thanks Kritty ^^
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Hmm, i thought so too..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    we just wish the thread was still up...b:surrender

btw...HT last to get turned back on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • stealth73
    stealth73 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Any idea how long down for ? Atleast then can plan things accordingly
    edited March 2012
    Options
    stealth73 wrote: »
    Any idea how long down for ? Atleast then can plan things accordingly

just refresh
  • Kavaris_Nol - Sanctuary
    Kavaris_Nol - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    OK Why should we have to check the forums to see what the GM's are planning on doing when all we want to do is play. The GM's could easily place a notice on the sartup menu or one of nice red spam notices on loop. Seems like that would be there job. I don't check the forums for what the GM's may be doing today, I just want to play the game. It is an MMORPG not a browzser based forum game.
  • krittycat
    edited March 2012
    Options
    OK Why should we have to check the forums to see what the GM's are planning on doing when all we want to do is play. The GM's could easily place a notice on the sartup menu or one of nice red spam notices on loop. Seems like that would be there job. I don't check the forums for what the GM's may be doing today, I just want to play the game. It is an MMORPG not a browzser based forum game.

True, but all important announcements are generally made on the forums first. That makes it the fastest way to learn what is happening in-game. I actually make it a habit to check forums for any game I really care about before I log in, just to know what's going on. Granted, that's very few games, but the concept is still sound.
    edited March 2012
    Options

because we have no life except PWI
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    and all west coast servers are back up, including HT b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited March 2012
    Options
    and all west coast servers are back up, including HT b:cute

u mad?
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

well said bro, but only mod read this, they cant do anything in game. And u know PWI's GM errr... b:shutup
  • KikiKitten - Heavens Tear
    KikiKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    True, but all important announcements are generally made on the forums first. That makes it the fastest way to learn what is happening in-game. I actually make it a habit to check forums for any game I really care about before I log in, just to know what's going on. Granted, that's very few games, but the concept is still sound.

Know what's weird? I played this game for two years straight about two years ago and only recently got back on...the entire time I have played this game I have never gone to forums except when servers shut down; and that's only to see what time they'll be back up. b:chuckle I'm on forums now because my BH just started and I was suddenly kicked! Hehe.
    Honestly i would love an announcement in those start-up screens...only news i do read.
    But oh well, no biggie. But I can see if you'd been deep into FF/TT/BH
  • krittycat
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The problem Kritty, was it was taken down at the time maintenence was supposed to be, and then maint was a half an hour late. b:surrender

...And you're surprised?b:chuckle

EDIT: AGH, POST SCRAMBLES!b:irritated
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The problem Kritty, was it was taken down at the time maintenence was supposed to be, and then maint was a half an hour late. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    what i se is GM dont care about this post and 1 MOD is replying making we become more angry lol. b:shutup b:pleased
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Kritty, why are the west coast servers randomly cycling on and off now?
  • Kavaris_Nol - Sanctuary
    Kavaris_Nol - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Has anyone else been experiencing full on 1400-3800 m/s lagg all the time on any other servers? Since Descent came out I have had almost 7 friends quit because they cannot cast shoot or strike anything. We have all tried reinstalling. I hardwired and checked my ping on speedtest everything is fine. I get in game and i move like a darn robot. Is this a server thing? Do you think it will be fixed i was very sad to see them go and I relly want them back but you can't play a game when you cannot move. Note we are all close to our West Coast servers so tthats not an issue.
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    People don't play this game to look on threads like this, they play the game for enjoyment. 95% of people can't really be bothered as there is so much to do within the games, so instead of sticky's, why not give an announcement within the game ( like an hour instead of 5 minutes, then count down from the hour every 5 minutes ).

At least it gives people a chance to finish what they are doing.
This discussion has been closed.