Won't even gain 1.0 xp..?

Options
pemsi
pemsi Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I searched all over internet on this one, couldn't find it so i'm making the 1 millionth + 1 noob thread xD

SO... I created a new character, I haven't played for years and also..
I'm a lvl 9 Seeker and I kill lvl 8+ mobs.. But for whatever reason, I only gain like 0.2 exp. I'm playing solo..

Last day, I kinda went raiding with a lvl 57 assassin tho xD killings mobs, we were NOT teamed up. But I only got like 1 exp MAX from it.
What the hell.. Is wrong? xD

P-L-E-A-S-E HELP ME O_o I want to be able to get exp from the friggin' mobs ( monsters ) and not only from the everlasting quests =.=
Post edited by pemsi on

Comments

• lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Way without spending money:
    Quest until 20 when you get to go to archosaur.
    Do all those quests until you hit 30.
    Now do Crazy Stone quest and normal quests until you hit 40.
    Then at 40, you can start the Tideborn Quests, should get you to around 45.
    Then do CS and Bounty Hunter (BH) quests everyday, (3BH's, 1-2CS)
    Until you get into the 50-60's
    TB quests starts again at 51. (will maybe get you to 53)
    Then it starts and ends after level 60.
    .......Can cut out quests and just do BH and CS if you REALLY don't want to quest;
    Then start doing world quest at like 70, I think? (WQ)
    Plus by 60-70 you can be doing TT runs along with everything else.
    Then in your mid 70's to 80's+ you can go on Frost runs (FC), (exp instance), with your guild.
    Then around in your 80's you can do Old Heaven's Tear quests,
    (First you gotta do the pre-quests to open the OHT maps)
    Along with all that you can be doing the Cube, (quest-type ish instance place)
    Then at 95 you can do that new instance in the Morai place...

ORRRRRRRRRRRR:

You could just pay PWI, buy some hypers and get to 100 in a couple of days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    When you say you weren't teamed up, do you mean you weren't in a party? Because if that's the case, if he was doing the most damage, you wouldn't get any experience. If you were in a squad, just keep in mind that if there's a big level difference, the exp amount gets nerfed.

I don't understand what's so bad about quests though. b:surrender They are the main source of exp until lvl 40 (maybe 30 if you want to argue crazy stone quests). Most of the quests have you killing mobs anyway, so it's more like bonus exp. at the end. If you're determined to level up by grinding only, you're in for a long road ahead.
    pemsi wrote: »
    I searched all over internet on this one, couldn't find it so i'm making the 1 millionth + 1 noob thread xD

I'm a lvl 9 Seeker and I kill lvl 8+ mobs.. But for whatever reason, I only gain like 0.2 exp. I'm playing solo..

Last day, I kinda went raiding with a lvl 57 assassin tho xD killings mobs, we were NOT teamed up. But I only got like 1 exp MAX from it.

P-L-E-A-S-E HELP ME O_o I want to be able to get exp from the friggin' mobs ( monsters ) and not only from the everlasting quests =.=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Wait till you're 100+. we kill 80 mobs for 0.1% TOTAL. if that. b:shutup

in all seriousness, though, most of your exp at your level is going to come from quests. grinding WILL level you, but it takes patience and is slow. what's really so bad about quests? i'll grant that at higher levels they can get tedious (ie. kill 90 of X mob, get a fail exp reward), but quests at your level are both plentiful and easy b:cute

This confuses me a bit. do you mean you weren't in a squad with him? in that case, you wouldnt get ANY exp from his kills, and if he dealt most of the damage on a mob, he would get credit for the kill, leaving you with little to no exp. your own kills would yield you normal exp.

If you WERE in a squad with him, he would get most of the exp as well due to being significantly higher than you, since the game splits exp gained by level. b:surrender
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.