Suggestions for prize items

frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

As you know, we send out a lot of Maiden Kissed Chests and Hyper EXP stones as prizes for various events. We use these because our list of items that we can send out is pretty restricted. I'd like to push for more items to be added to this list and I would like to hear from all of you what your suggestions would be, since you all know best what you would like to receive.

The items should adhere to these guidelines:

-- Can't be in the Cash Shop
-- Should be something not already in DQ Shop or Token Shop (we can already send those)
-- Should be something desireable enough for people to want, but not so powerful that sending them out to thousands of players would hurt the game.
-- Aside from the above, anything else is fair game like gear, mats, buffs, etc..

If you like, please rank them as such:

Tier 1: The most powerful/valuable. These would be prizes for creative contests, so things like mounts or demon/sage cards.

Tier 2: Medium in terms of power/value. Could be used for an event that hundreds/thousands could participate in (think of a PVP weekend or an Archosaur Assault). Rare vanity pets or fashion sets would be an example of this kind of prize.

Tier 3: The least powerful/valuable. These would be the kinds of items that would be sent out to thousands of accounts, possibly for a login event or email blast. Maiden-kissed Chests would fall into this category.

Thanks for your input :)
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    N0thing at all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 1: Demon/sage event cards are good, but it'd be nice to make a few more things available. Charms and refine stones are good as they are, platinums in the event boutique would suck. I'm talking fashion, maybe some fashion that can't be obtained via normal gold? Also, instead of recoloring mounts, how about making an all new mount?

Tier 2: Possibly something like a defense +30 blessing like the jones but lasts a shorter period of time? I know I'd love it. That's about all I can think of.

Tier 3: ANYTHING BUT Maiden Kissed Chests. At best you get a pet or male only fashion, which is lame. That fashion is only obtained through the chests, but so many have been opened that there are TONS of those sets. As for the pets, a lot of people don't care for having pets. At all. This means at best you get buffs, which you can get from yourself/others, so it's only good for soloing things, but other than that it's useless.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I think majority of ppl complained cause rewards were not creative, most would prefer worthless collectible items that are good for nothing but to look shiny and collect, something similar to world quest ones, i loved collecting those, as long as its more creative it does not really need to be worth anything or usable really, but always as irl when you get a rare book or old vynyl and can brag to your friends =p
    Scored King Diamond's limited demo vynyl couple of weeks ago hehe
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 1: Reskinned unicorn mount, maybe in shades of a rainbow.b:dirty

Tier 2: Something like the horseman belt/neck that was given out at one time in the jolly jones event.

Tier 3: Maybe something like a small stack of hp or mana food that is also usable for lower levels?

Did i win?
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    tier 1: one of those wing sets that the chinese version has but ours doesnt :<

tier 2: 3000 socket stones :P that wouldnt harm the game cause hardly anyone sells them anymore,either that or there gobbled up too quick

tier 3: a mixture of high lvl and low lvl buff potions...that way low lvls could use there,and sell the high lvl ones :P i wouldnt mind some vacuity powder or charger orbs
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    1) I don't care. I don't participate in them.
    2) Prestige/influence pack from the morai pq x5.
    3) Celestial tiger packs, the 1st place rewards x10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 3:
    chocolates: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/npc/7149
    give us ingredients to make chocolates!

i actually like maiden kissed chests since the buffs are pretty nice
    you only purge once #yopo
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 1: Reskinned unicorn mount, maybe in shades of a rainbow.b:dirty

Tier 2: Something like the horseman belt/neck that was given out at one time in the jolly jones event.

Tier 3: Maybe something like a small stack of hp or mana food that is also usable for lower levels?

Did i win?

Horseman's belt/neck was from Halloween 2009 if I remember correctly. Good pick :)
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    Ivienn - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 1: I like the reward you offered for Valentines competition to choose flyer, so choosing flyer/mount would be fun for everyone and it's useful. Sage/Demon event cards are great too, but I think event boutique could use a bit of up date (adding some more fashion and maybe some event boutique unique mount like one you can get from 400 attendance sheets.). Or maybe a box of rare materials which would have some gold hh,lunar,warsoul mat/mats.

Tier 2: Rare pets and fashion is good but problem with fashion is that it almost never matches in colors so making it somehow all in same color would be good. And those rare ornaments someone suggested also including some obtainable in game but also rare like those only obtainable from trophy medals. Also let people choose what they want to get to make more people satisfied. Like options: 1. Rare Pet / 2.Fashion / 3.Ornament.

Tier 3: Maiden Chests and Hypers are great actually. I saved tones of money from free Hypers I got from Pwi and Maiden Chests are awesome with those pills. Only take Fantasy Fruit from them. It's only part of it that sucks and is barely useful to anyone. Or make it tradable so people can transfer them to alts or sell to low lvl people who have some use of it. Also let people choose too what they want to get cause of example on my main I would prefer Chest over Hyper and on my alt other way around. I assume that would make sending part a bit more difficult but it should satisfy more people.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I think Chocolates are really underpowered now and dwarved by Faction Base buffs :/

I find it a shame that the fashion people wanted the most, Scarlet Knot fashion, was only put as a % chance to win for places 2-20 on one event that happened once. I've seen one person on my server with it.

If you're using Hypers as a reward, they really should only ever be account stashable. Bound hypers on one toon are mostly useless and npc food.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 1: Flyers is a really good idea. Refine aids/Orbs/Uncannies and Raptures. I know you said non-boutique stuff, but how about smileys? I mean, they can be purchased from the event store. And I know that this is supposed to be all about rewards but, it would be nice if there were more details on events/contests/etc. Like, right now, there are lanterns up in North and no one knows what's going on. It's hard to care about contests and events when no one even knows what's going on.

Tier 2: Mirages, card prizes like what you can get from BH100, how about fashion that's out on the Chinese servers but isn't on our's yet? It'd be great incentive to get fashion first, even if it's only by a week or just a few days.

Tier 3: Genie chi stones. I love that event where all the adawolves you kill drop genie chi, it'd be nice to see that more often. Flawless shards, maybe? I always need those. Rep badges that are untradable? It's kind of difficult to think of things that aren't in the boutique that are actually useful considering how cash-based this game can be.
  • ZanteSoul - Heavens Tear
    ZanteSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 1: Anything but a mount, you guys release quite alot of mounts and I hate the fact that I need to feed a motorcycle... it's just weird. I'd love it if you guys released a 2.5~3.3 aerogear though.

Tier 2: Something desirable, but not too amazing. Hyper stones or some sort of package with Experience/Spirit would be great.

Tier 3: ALL CLASS PETS! I've been dying to get an all class version of the Claw Shrimp in the Tideborn area. Perhaps give us an item that let's us choose from a variety of around 10~15 different All Class Pets?
  • SarraLost - Sanctuary
    SarraLost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I think Chocolates are really underpowered now and dwarved by Faction Base buffs :/

I find it a shame that the fashion people wanted the most, Scarlet Knot fashion, was only put as a % chance to win for places 2-20 on one event that happened once. I've seen one person on my server with it.

If you're using Hypers as a reward, they really should only ever be account stashable. Bound hypers on one toon are mostly useless and npc food.

This brings up a point.

Stuff like all class pets, hypers, fashion, whatever... If you get it and it's character locked and can't even be stashed using something that you spent money on... Most often, unless you REALLY wanted it to begin with, it often times ends up as NPC food. Since these items are almost always worth a WHOPPING 1 coin, that means these 'rewards' are essentially... Nothing.

I can understand some thing like weapons or armor being character bound. But an all class pet that is apparently very common as a reward? That's pushing up against the bounds of the ridiculous. Timed fashion, character bound pets, and other pointless rewards has basically caused me to not even bother to take part in some of the new 'events', they aren't even worth it to me. I'm sure there are other people that feel the same, too.

I'd like to do something other than boring dailies, FCC, and TT, but right now... That's about all I end up doing. >_>
    When the 11 and 12 star orbs were removed due to
    "Client Instability"...
    Was PWE referring to the Game Client?
    Or the players?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If you like, please rank them as such:

Tier 1: The most powerful/valuable. These would be prizes for creative contests, so things like mounts or demon/sage cards.

Tier 2: Medium in terms of power/value. Could be used for an event that hundreds/thousands could participate in (think of a PVP weekend or an Archosaur Assault). Rare vanity pets or fashion sets would be an example of this kind of prize.

Tier 3: The least powerful/valuable. These would be the kinds of items that would be sent out to thousands of accounts, possibly for a login event or email blast. Maiden-kissed Chests would fall into this category.

Thanks for your input :)

1) Rare mounts/flyers that are hard to obtain, the marriage quest mount and the attendance sheet mount comes to mind. Low level tomes. The cheap ones, not anything game breaking.

2) Scarlet knot fashion set, other fashion sets that you already have coded in-game but haven't been released for whatever reason. Some of the frost gear. Some of the stuff from Jolly Old Jones or the DQ guy. Since most people NPC the DQ points, it would be cool to have access to some of that stuff again.

3) Lucidsilver chests, 20 tokens of best luck, squad signets, that profundity scroll that comes inside the Lucidgold chests. 200k exp one time for people over level 50+ isn't going to do much, but it's a nice gesture. Genie food. The fc chests or the cube of fate chests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Oh no, no more all class pets please, bag is overflowing already :)

Tier 3:
    I'm tempted to suggest lucky box/note/stars - the ones that drops big headed pills etc. In fact, just the big-headed-kid pills would be fun to see more of.

Tier 2:
    Always up for unique fashion. Now that mounts are dyable, new colours of old mounts are less interesting, though I'd still suggest that.

More practically: Ecstacy cards. Money is always useful - and has the major advantage of being *better* for the low levels than for higher levels. (Where most of these ideas are level locked)
    And also: Rare skill books. Each class has a few that are a real pain to obtain, and are very useful (sage amp damage, for example) I'd say those should be T2 rather than one solely because of the level limitation.

Tier 1:
    Unreleased stuff. Flyers that aren't available anywhere yet. It used to be guaranteed that items would show up in event contests, then as time-limited sales in cash shop, then finally in the cash shop at a reduced price. You seem to have replaced "As events" with "In packs" and that's a damn shame.
  • Savini - Lost City
    Savini - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ok, probably thinking too big on this one, but might as well shoot for the stars. I'm a gambler, and love the surprise of opening a chest or pack and seeing what pops out, so I appologize if these suggestions reflect that (and for any misspellings).lol

Tier 1: What about a chest that gives you a "chance" to win a few bonus gold, silver, or ingame money, along with rare fliers and mounts? Like a special Boutique Coupon or 50million game coins? (Just please no tokens of luck, as the catshops are always flooded with them.lol)

Tier 2: Well, I love the random Ring Engraving feature at the ingame Jewelcraftsmen. So what about an item that can add a small random bonus attribute to a weapon or armor? Or, a fashion that has an attribute built in? For instance, an overcoat with a 10% droprate increase, to help out when mobbing and farming materials.

Tier 3: Sorry, but in my opinion, this is where the usual vanity pets and fashions would go, seeing as how they're just for show, and although cute, don't really help with gameplay. Perhaps an anyclass pet combined with a fashion? Like a pack with a chance to win a modified cowboy/cowgirl outfit with a baby calf or pony, swimwear with a baby dolphin, a farmers outfit with a chicken or baby pig, and so on.

Ofcourse, these are just my opinion of what could make good prizes. But, no harm in putting it out there. ;)
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    1) If you give away gifts for a video/picture contest you shouldnt be stingy. E.g. (50-75 non-event!) gold for the winner wouldnt be game breaking. If you decide to give away a rare flyer, make it tradable. Most people do not want to feel exploited if they do the marketing job for you. It takes many hours/weeks to create a nice artwork.

2)
    * Let the people CHOOSE what they get. When i get e.g. fashion which most people dont like (including myself) in ugly colors, i dont feel blessed... Even when i get nice looking fasion in ugly colors i feel like "they just want me to spent more coins again for random pigments, its not really a gift".

* Worn Treasure Map 4 or even ultra rare treasure maps.

* ☆Auspicious Ring: Order

* Valentine's Pendant Sweet

* Horseman's Belt

* rare R8 recast mats (tradable!) e.g. 8x Adamantine Whetstones

* 2x Purified Perfect Stones

* 2x Immaculate Citrine Shards

* Celebrity Fashion Box

* Rotating Cog of Fate

* 3x Old Book Pages

* 10x Mystical Tome Fragments

* new item which let a world boss spawn (at its original location).

3)
    * 20x instant town-portal items (lowbies get a view of them).

* 10x Resurrection Scrolls

* 8x Land-owner apo pots, e.g. Ironguard Powder, or White Tea

* 1000x Elite Dragotennas

* 5x Flawless Defense Runes

* 5x 5x Flawless Guardian Runes

* Buffs which are BETTER than the buffs characters already have. They should be as good as the buffs from chrono fragments. It makes no sense e.g. for barbs to get hp buff items which are worse than their own buffs. Same for clerics.
    Blood paint buff items would be nice too. And make the stealth pots work properly (as it was intended) so u can give away them again.

* 2x Wine

* 1x Page of Fate

* 20x Power Materials

* 20x Dexterity Materials

* 20x Stamina Material

* 40x Spirit Materials

* 300x Perfect Stones

* 4x Apocalypse Pages

* 2x Flawless Citrine Shards

* 4x Nirvana Talisman

* 20x Nirvana Palace Keys

* 2x Lucidsilver Chests so ppls of other time zones can participate finally too.

* A new item which let a toons dance. E.g. a war dance, including war dance music. The dance should at least last for 2-3 mins. Getting a power-up buff after completing dance would be nice.

* A new item which gives you the nirvana keys automatically for 1-2 week, without speaking to mysterious old man. This way you can go on hollidays for 1-2 week and dont miss the keys.

* New kind of hyper stones which are only useable for level 103+ which gives u 60x exp = new way to 105...

AND DONT MAKE THE NEW EVENTS FOR US TIME ZONES ONLY!!!
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    this http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25250

it's kinda the better version of the maiden chest and was only available through that tree-guys-event. It's especially useful for the revelation pots.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 1 : Warsoul Weapon
    Tier 2 : Forum unban stone
    Tier 3 : Rapture chest

Why not.

Or

T1 : Forum unban stone
    T2 : Forum unban stone
    T3 : GM 1v1/duel request stone

Or

T1 : GM cape
    T2 : PWIC weap
    T3 : R9
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    this http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/25250

it's kinda the better version of the maiden chest and was only available through that tree-guys-event. It's especially useful for the revelation pots.

Tbh i dont want to c giant bunnies everywhere. Its good that they r rare. It would be also a slap into faces of content winners when everyone would get them so easy.
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 1: Chance Box, chance to win one of the following:
    1. Frost Cover City materials (10 pieces)
    2. Random Green FC armor
    3. Random Gold FC armor

Tier 2: Chance Box, chance to win one of the following:
    1. 10 Million Big note. (10 million coins)
    2. Excitement Card (5 million coins)
    3. Ecstasy Card (1 million coins)

Tier 3: x amount of experience & spirit multiplied by your current level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Damascene ore packs

why? becouse I just got rank 8 and noone is selling them or even have any on DW even tho I offerd 10mil each for them the past 2 weeks,
    So any other player aiming for R8 recast, you will have a greater chance of warsoul weapon than R8 recast
    b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    something that isn't character bound....i bought an account stash for a reason and now my archer is loaded with things that she cannot use and can't be account stashed to a character that they would be useful for
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    something that isn't character bound....i bought an account stash for a reason and now my archer is loaded with things that she cannot use and can't be account stashed to a character that they would be useful for

+1

The amount of things that are unstashable now is ridiculous. How does it damage anything if you pass a baby pet or stack of hypers or timed fashion to an alt?

Most of what I would recommend here has been covered by other players, but I would like to suggest Pages of Fate. For those of us PvE-only players these are impossible to get, and I would be happy to have a way to get them, even if it was just a % chance from a lucid chest or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • glasstone
    glasstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 1 - flyer/mount only available through prize in contest - ultra rare pack flyer in unique colors - black white or spectral color wings. Special winner dance for character - maybe giving special buff at end. Special winner smilies - not time limited. Super event gold cards- with 100-500 event gold. Winner icon - like level 3 guild icon, so they can pick design.

Tier 2 - Speed upgrades for wings. Pet bag extensions - let people have 1x, 2x, 3x extra space for pets. Card that makes 1 thing tradeable that wouldn't be otherwise. Unbinding charm. Pigment cards large enough to dye sets of fashion or mounts. Book card of winner's choice.

Tier 3 - Single pigments in every regular color/random pigments/wardrobe stone, cupboard stone, fantasy fruit tied to levels. Make all chest prizes account stashable. Smilies. 1-5 hyperstones, make fash ions correspond to sex of character. Stop giving 2 socket stones/myst chips as a prize - should be 15 at minimum. Fireworks, flower petal showers, temp dyes for temp fashions, wine for BH, random 1-5 wraith badges, genie exp cubes, small reset scrolls, genie reset items. Sparkles- make selectable item sparkle for a day or week. Teles. Horns. Perfect hammer for coin chests.

Also, add items for all races in event boutique - especially fliers/mounts for newer races. Add some new fashion. Add teles & mats.

Thanks for considering these ideas.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i have only one thing to add here

please make it TRADEABLE or at least ACCOUT-STASH-able >.>

whats wrong with stash? why always disable it?

ty
    i like potato
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tier 1: Unique Stuff.

You will need to create items, or bring back some of the event items from the past for the rewards from the contests to be sought after. Currently you are offering things that are of little to no value.

But, really - the reward of these contests is fame. So it kinda doesn't matter - offer them 3 Perfect Stones and you'd get the same turnout I'd imagine.

Tier 2: No.

The issue with these is they are timed events, or all weekend things that not everyone can, or would want to participate in regardless of the rewards.

The problem with the "Assault" and "PvP" weekends is not everyone, or heck, a reasonable amount of people can participate in or complete/compete in these events. They can be totally neat, but I participate in them for fun as the rewards are either worthless or unobtainable (mostly, unobtainable for the majority of your players).

You would really have to change how the events work for people to care about the rewards. Right now all most people get is the rewards from the trash mobs in assault events. Kill 100 trash mobs and get a Reward? Sure, doable. But be the one(s) who got the credit on the kill of the 10 million HP mob? Most of your players aren't going to get to be part of that, which then it becomes the "Why Bother - PWI makes crappy events" problems.

And then we can get into how there is a large section of people on PvE servers that hate PvP, but...

I realize I got off on a rant here. I just think PWI should explore more event type & style ideas. The events need more variance, and need to target the groups of people who aren't uber geared gooned to 105, and aren't the best at X thing. Some people just want to have a some out-of-the-usual fun.

Tier 3:
    -Non-Bound, or at least Account Stashable R8 Recast Mats.
    -Demon/Sage Event Card
    -The maiden kissed chests that give out stealth pots

Everything else I can think of that would be WONDERFUL and MOTIVATING rewards are in the cash shop or obtainable by token or DQ shops. There is just too much stuff in those shops.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Also, since reading comprehension of the posters in this thread seem to have issues, I'm gonna repeat & enlarge this:

The items should adhere to these guidelines:

-- Can't be in the Cash Shop
    -- Should be something not already in DQ Shop or Token Shop
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    N0thing at all...

Best idea ever! A nude option for players! "Feels like I'm wearing N0thing at all..!"
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    tier 1: rank 9 with JOSD +12'd refined
    tier 2: rank 9 unrefined
    tier 3: 300k worth reputation card.

did i win? b:bye