HELP ME no undertand

g3r3nny
g3r3nny Posts: 19 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Support Desk
sorry but I do not understand Mr. administrators! how I can help! .. and 5 ticket and sent a perfect world and I do not answer support it's been 5 days and the account has been banned more than 2 months! I understand that breaks the rule! but until more planning let me suffer without my account ... my account is an archer Firexplocion 102, and 101 Epherion Blademaster! are banned please any help or talk to an administrator could directly!
Post edited by g3r3nny on

Comments

• DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    you're not supposed to discuss bans in the forums, it's against the rules
    they'll just tell you to wait patiently for the ticket to be processed or send another one or something

/inb4lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • g3r3nny
    edited March 2012
    you're not supposed to discuss bans in the forums, it's against the rules
    they'll just tell you to wait patiently for the ticket to be processed or send another one or something

/inb4lock

if I do not understand it,,, that command and I do not respond tikect is trying for me here! sorry if annoying but not to do
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    g3r3nny wrote: »
    if I do not understand it,,, that command and I do not respond tikect is trying for me here! sorry if annoying but not to do

b:surrender /inb4lock isn't a command, it just indicates that this thread will be locked and depth'd

you're not the first one who has had this problem, but posting it on the forums will always get you the same response: wait for ticket
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • g3r3nny
    edited March 2012
    for that! I tell you this ... took more than 2 months without my account! for breaking the rules! I'm more than arrependito! and begged and explained everything! but simply the perfect world ingora me! as I explain that I'm wrong ..
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    for that! I tell you this ... took more than 2 months without my account! for breaking the rules! I'm more than arrependito! and begged and explained everything! but simply the perfect world ingora me! as I explain that I'm wrong ..

temporary bans generally do not last 2 months, chances are your account was permabanned
    nothing you can really do about it except wait, rules are rules.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• g3r3nny
    edited March 2012
    if I understand that part! but they should not give permanent Baned without me explain what has happened! and tried to explain in the tikets but they seem to not want me to answer! really breaks a rule and that is respected! but 3 years playing perfect world is the first time I commit a foul! and truth! do not know how sorry I am that .. or they think! how bad I am for doing that! but I really want their help you will forgive me this time! and give me a chance!
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    if I understand that part! but they should not give permanent Baned without me explain what has happened! and tried to explain in the tikets but they seem to not want me to answer! really breaks a rule and that is respected! but 3 years playing perfect world is the first time I commit a foul! and truth! do not know how sorry I am that .. or they think! how bad I am for doing that! but I really want their help you will forgive me this time! and give me a chance!

you must've done something really bad to recieve a permaban b:shocked they should state the reason when they reply to your ticket, use Google Translate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• g3r3nny
    edited March 2012
    change my mind on the other! and then try to reverse the change I knew it was bad .. but as my account was chamo better than the repo that did not want that of the ... if not mine .. that is, as mine was better for me baneed I could not use mine! that's what happened to explain in a perfect world but I do not respond tiket