Wow

slayershiz
slayershiz Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Chronicles
I am sorry, this could be a troll thread, my brother took my account and posted some random stuff here, if you can, delete it, because I have no idea on how to do so :(
Post edited by slayershiz on

Comments

• DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    post count omnomnom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    oh, why not a second one too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • slayershiz
    slayershiz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    slayershiz wrote: »
    Wowsadfasd
    OMG I am so sorry! My brother posted this thinking that this would be fun! Please can anyone tell me how to delete this thread? :(
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    slayershiz wrote: »
    OMG I am so sorry! My brother posted this thinking that this would be fun! Please can anyone tell me how to delete this thread? :(

b:laugh don't worry, a mod will take care of that for you
    regular players do not have the ability to delete threads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• melanderi
    melanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Let's all take a trip on down to the depths!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    :facehoof:
    This thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|