Sympathi's Super Guides to Seekers

Comments

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I've been playing PWI since open beta over three years now, what makes you assume i powerleveled? i was zhenning and fishing on toons probably before you even knew about PWI b:surrender

Because your core connect shows:

Soul Severer
    Level a Seeker to 90.
    Mar 04, 2011
    Sword Whisperer
    Level a Seeker to 60.
    Mar 02, 2011
    Nature's Blade
    Level a Seeker to 30.
    Mar 02, 2011
    Hope of Tellus
    Level a Seeker to 10.
    Mar 02, 2011

But honestly, ignore lankoe, he's just a troll without a toon over 30 it seems.

Also:
    You gonna complete an analysis on gear choices or just leave it at TT99 & R8 Base?
    You gonna talk about single blades with minor aps gear (like just bracers) in chi gain comparison?
    You gonna talk about defense heavy builds?
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    lankoe wrote: »
    i know u powerleved because u went from lvl 1 to 90 in two days

Core connect also says i began playing in 1989, that i have a archer and psychic and that im only level 1 on my skills.

Note: EVERYTHING on the Internets is completely and utterly true b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    keep this thread on track too please :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MareAssassin - Lost City
    MareAssassin - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sympathi, don't bother with lankoe, he's just trolling these forums with nothing really helpful to say other than: "You did this so you're a nab." Ijs.

Anyways, great guide and keep going! I'd love to see this guide completed. b:victory
  • MareAssassin - Lost City
    MareAssassin - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    yo mama

Not even gonna bother with you... troll.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:cute great guide so far sympa, keep working on this good work. though, a great guide is never finished, you keep adding new stuff to it b:thanks

p.s is it actually possible for moderator to delete certain post and just keep the guide and the constructive comments?
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    b:cute great guide so far sympa, keep working on this good work. though, a great guide is never finished, you keep adding new stuff to it b:thanks

p.s is it actually possible for moderator to delete certain post and just keep the guide and the constructive comments?

Yes spam posts can, and once i complete the guide and submit it to a Mod/ GM for sticky, will be deleted, b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    b:victory thats great, and a section that coudl be interesting for lower lvl, i think ti woudl be useful to make a list of quest that give gear useful for seeker.

b:question would that be worth to do with mold gears too lol?
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • jassyluv
    jassyluv Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    u powerlevel so how do u know how to level a seeker correctly

so wut if they PLed... most this **** is just a CnP from stuff you can find from google or within these forums compiled into one page with pretty colors and workable links.... you don't need much knowledge to do that.........
  • BlissherFX - Harshlands
    BlissherFX - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    @lankoe get out of here.

@Sympathi Great guide! Can't wait til it's finished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Update on guide will be finishing the video section sometime tomorrow, have a video to record this week would like to include it in the guide! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Enemy Quadra Post!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Great guide! :D I'm also really glad you compared the TT99 boots/bracers with the rank8. I was initially going for the TT99, but seeing the difference in cost and stats, I rather go for rank8 :)

A small point I noticed :o in the first section, you mentioned demon having 32 defense lvls, and sage 35 self-buffed. You left out however the weapon buffs. (which adds either 1 or 3 defense lvls depending on what buff you use) Not sure if you did that on purpose, or forgot about it b:mischievous

Further, the best seeker guide on the forums ^^ defenitely deserves a sticky!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlissherFX - Harshlands
    BlissherFX - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    no it doesnt

WTB A forum blacklist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skytherix - Lost City
    Skytherix - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    great guide, even if he plvled he is better than quakex and gellax

sympathy I don't know ur gear but can u do a comparation on r9 seekers vs other classes,
    a lot of pvp videos i have seen seekers to sucks and I understand must of them are plvlers that didn't learn to play their class

again thank you
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    great guide, even if he plvled he is better than quakex and gellax

sympathy I don't know ur gear but can u do a comparation on r9 seekers vs other classes,
    a lot of pvp videos i have seen seekers to sucks and I understand must of them are plvlers that didn't learn to play their class

again thank you

i will try to include a comparison of rank 9 vs others but when it comes to Seeker PvP there most probably the most hit or miss type class ingame. Its all about timing with Seeker PK as we only have like, one set nuke style if thats wasted seekers just become a padded wall (tough to kill but harmless.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emf912
    emf912 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I am kind of disappointed with the "Levelling your Seeker" part of the guide. It is rather short and only shows daily quests as well as BHQs that is quite general knowledge already. Would you happen to have a sort of "level 20-29" quest guide or an area where we can grind per level gaps?

Also, do you think you could put a list of skills newbie seekers should prioritize as they gradually level up?

Thanks.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    emf912 wrote: »
    I am kind of disappointed with the "Levelling your Seeker" part of the guide. It is rather short and only shows daily quests as well as BHQs that is quite general knowledge already. Would you happen to have a sort of "level 20-29" quest guide or an area where we can grind per level gaps?

Also, do you think you could put a list of skills newbie seekers should prioritize as they gradually level up?

Thanks.

The leveling up Seeker section is currently incomplete, I've had alot of people asking me to put it up so im doing it as i go rather then in one big update so its being worked on over next few days im just listing the repeatable stuff first before i move onto leveling spots.

As with the other completed sections i will post here when its fully completed im just very busy IRL atm b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StonedSlave - Dreamweaver
    StonedSlave - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Nice Guide. It helps a lot. b:thanks
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Made a small start on the "How to make Money on your Seeker" section with some general all-class methods, this section is also abit of a blur to me (as i have admittedly CS'ed my fare share and am not too keen on ingame coin raising apart from merchanting) so anyone who have ideas they will be willing to share for the section please post here! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Very nice work Sympathi, Fuzzy is impressed.

The panda has added a sticky for this thread. b:victory
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited March 2012
    b:victory gratz on the sticky sympa
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • emf912
    emf912 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Gratz on the sticky!
  • Dr_NetBlaise - Dreamweaver
    Dr_NetBlaise - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    WHat about the Genie Skills? Why do people who make guides leave that out?
    edited May 2012
    WHat about the Genie Skills? Why do people who make guides leave that out?

because those are really more up to the person playstyle. only one most seeker should have is cloud eruption or chi syphon, then dunno
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Vengeance - Lothranis
    Vengeance - Lothranis Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    hello sympathi,

i'm vengeance from lothranis as well a R9 seeker. I would like to help with your thread at lvl 60-80 it's harder to lvl than just bh's what i did was near sanctuary you have the melee mobs i used to hyper there daily which gave me good xp at lvl 70 i moved to pirates at nightscream island. maybe you can add this ;) what i tried as well but would advice for a good R9 seeker+shards/refines to duo tm99 with a sin i did it already so maybe you can try it as well. phoenix valley is also doable at 95-105 to get some decend xp just get fully buffed. i hope you can use some info on this. i'll make soon vids as well of some tw's so if you want to see some or use em in this thread message me on lothranis ;)

grtz veng
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Great guide, might consider adding Phoenix Valley runs to the leveling section.
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Great guide, might consider adding Phoenix Valley runs to the leveling section.

Mat b:bye
  • _eVeReL_ - Sanctuary
    _eVeReL_ - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    +1 Mattiks, PV is a great way to get exp for a seeker. Go in fully buffed and u shud hav no problem doing pulls big enuff to hyper, and with sage bp/AD it bceomes even easier b:victory
    I crack myself up!! b:laugh b:chuckle b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the first one.
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    This be the reason why this guy is so smart!! b:surrender
  • sirrawrsalots
    sirrawrsalots Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What was meant by Square Formation being a pain?