Sympathi's Super Guides to Seekers

Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Seeker
OK so I've been making alot of long detailed posts on numerous threads for awhile now and i thought i would compile them all into one big thread for everyone to read. This will be a completely open guide for anyone to correct me on mistakes i may make (im not perfect after all!) guides will include;

[Post 1] Builds, Stat Pointing and General Assistance
Guides on how to stat your Seeker to be perfect for you, aswell as commonly used builds and armors.

[Post 2] Leveling up your Seeker
Simple ways to level up your Seeker quicker (and a list of all daily / repeatable quests for everyone.) and using all your the skills and spots to max.

[Post 3] Solo Pulling in FC at level 80+
Video guide aswell as additional support on how to solo pull all monsters at level 80 onwards and how to save some money if you plan on buying heads.

[Post 4] Sage vs. Demon: Skills and Tips
The ever popular arguments for both Sage and Demon Seekers with a full list of all skills and how they can be acquired.

[Post 5] End-Game Weapons
List of all good choice weapon from 90 onwards, information about them and costs to pick the weapon suitable for you.

[Post 6] PvP, Territory Wars and PK Videos
Links to all videos i can find that include Seekers in PvP action.

[Post 7] Making Money on your Seeker!
Quick look at all possible methods to make money at end-game to help you on your way to refining and gemming your armours!

NOTE: This is a work in progress and may take several days to finish, however i will begin doing builds on request if you post and ask!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Builds, Stat Pointing and

General Assistance

When building your Seeker you should always have an endgame style planned out, this will effect the way you stat, level and equip your seeker on your run up to level 100. From experience I've seen a varied mixture of builds that work and don't, but its totally dependent on your play-style.

Your Build

Example Casual Build: http://pwcalc.com/2f44afa0e1c4fbe3
    Full Strength Build Exactly as it sounds, by level 100 you would want the Dexterity requirement and not a point more from your end-game weapon choice (see the guide below on this topic for a full list of weapons) aswell as using an Basic Reset-All Note to lower your Magic and Vitality from 5 to 3 freeing up 4 more points.

Example Casual Build: http://pwcalc.com/cb40206944b049b9
    Critical Chance Build This build involves reducing your Strength by multiples of 20 to place them into Dexterity for 1% critical chance +200 Accuracy and Evasion until you have a critical hit chance your happy with. Were this does reduce your damage from skills a tiny bit, and basic attacks more this puts up the chance of dealing 100% more damage with skills to targets by alot compared to the full strength build. This type of build isn't exactly necessary in casual playing but for the more experience players wanting to take part in events such as TW, this allows you to take down high geared targets quite easily with skills such as Gemini Slash and Arme Nier. This build also follows the Strength builds using an Basic Reset-All Note to lower your Magic and Vitality from 5 to 3 freeing up 4 more points.

Example Casual Build: http://pwcalc.com/57e81a6299d548bc
    Full Defensive Build Seekers naturally have a massive advantage over most other classes because of there self buff +30 (32 for demon and 35 for sage) Defense level skill this passively nulls out Jones Blessing +30 Attack and allows you to tank much more. Similar to Strength builds by level 100 you want just enough Dexterity and Strength to hold your weapon and then using the rest of the points onto vitality for an insanely High HP and Magic defense pool. This type of build makes a causal Seeker practically impossible to kill in 1 v 1 fights and a well geared Seeker an extreme annoyance in TW. Use an Basic Reset-All Note to lower your Magic from 5 to 3 freeing up 2 more points.

Example Casual Build: http://pwcalc.com/57e81a6299d548bc
    Hybrid Build This build simply involves having a HP level your happy with, the required Dexterity for your weapon and having the remaining points in Strength whilst using an Basic Reset-All Note to lower your Magic from 5 to 3 freeing up 2 more points. When deciding you should have a HP figure you want in your head, if your having trouble finding a happy medium one method i used on my Cleric was to find someone of equal gears and level and to duel them and have them spam skills on me then to find out there higher hits damage and go for afew 100hp over that. This type of build provides you with a nice general damage output, nothing special, and a decent HP and Magic Defense pool for surviving more.

When statting your character as you level towards 100 people tend to recommend following a certain pattern per level such as 4 Strength 1 Dexterity, my advice to you would be stat towards your endgame goal at 100 in gaps of 5, for example when leveling my Seeker once i hit 60, i would stat up my Dexterity to what a level 65 sword from any Blacksmith would require and put the rest into Strength. Following this type of statting will mean you will never overshoot your Dexterity target and have to spend money to restat back.

Gemming your gears

When it comes to adding gems into your endgame armour there are plenty of choices depending on your style. Heres a quick review of all the gems you can use:

Flawless Citrine Gem Really nice budget gem at the cost of 14 Tokens of Luck adding +40 HP. Suitable for all 4 build styles.

Flawless Sapphire Gem Another nice budget gem focused more on TW survival. costs 9 Tokens of Luck adding +33 Magic Defense. Suitable on the full strength build.

Immaculate Citrine Gem Nice semi-cheap gem, adds +50 HP and costs 70 Tokens of Luck. Suitable for all 4 build styles.

Immaculate Sapphire Gem Nice budget gem for more magic resistance adding +42 Magic Defense and costs 45 Tokens of Luck. Suitable on the full strength build.

Perfect Citrine Gem Best all round gem for 95% of people, somewhat cheap adding +62 HP and costing 350 Tokens of Luck. Suitable for all 4 build styles.

Perfect Sapphire Gem Good choice combined with HP Gems, adds +53 Magic Defense and costs 225 Tokens of Luck. Suitable for either full strength build with a higher ratio of HP gems or the defensive build.

Primeval Stone / Stone of the Savant Adding both defense and HP this is the typical choice gem for 99% of the Server, usually priced in the range of 35m to 50m its an expensive gem to buy, but adds 10 Vitality which in turn adds 150HP and some defense for Seekers. Suitable for all 4 build styles.

Diamond of Tiger Especially nice gem for increasing damage output, a watered down version of the attack level mathematics is quite simply for every 1 attack level you have over your opponents defense level your total damage is increased by 1% This gem can massively increase your damage. Typically Prices around 15m to 25m. Suitable for critical chance build but wouldn't sharding more then half your gear.

Diamond of Dragon The defense gem version of the Diamond of Tiger, reducing the overall damage you take by 1%. Alot of people buy these gems to craft up to the final +2 defense gem. Usually priced at around 30m to 45m this gem is suitable mainly for the full defense build but can work in the hybrid and strength build too when mixed with HP Gems.

Jade of Stedy Defense Costing upwards of 120m per gem this is the most expensive choice of gem. Although the idea of 2% less damage doesn't seem much for the cost alot of people don't take into consideration the scenario of being attacking by more then 1 person, thus reducing damage taken by all them targets 2% each. Suitable for all 4 build styles.

Gears: Which set is the best?

Now when it comes to picking your end-game gears and weapons it comes down to a choice of three: Lunar, Twilight Temple and Rank Gears. For weapons its more varied (see the guide below) Heres an example of some classic picks.

TT99 Bracers and Boots vs. Rank 8 Bracers and Boots

Rank 8 Bracers have +15 HP more then TT99 Bracers
    Rank 8 Bracers have +22 Magic Defense more then TT99 Bracers
    Rank 8 Bracers have +1% Critical Hit chance
    Rank 8 Bracers are guaranteed 3 socket with a 10% chance for 4th

TT99 Bracers have +172 Physical Defense more then Rank 8 Bracers
    TT99 Bracers are 2 socket with a 35% chance for 3rd and 5% chance for 4th
    TT99 Bracers are 9.1m coin cheaper then Rank 8 Bracers

Rank 8 Boots have +15 HP more then TT99 Boots
    Rank 8 Boots have +56 Physical Defense more then TT99 Boots
    Rank 8 Boots have +20 Magic Defense more then TT99 Boots
    Rank 8 Boots have +1% Critical Hit chance
    Rank 8 Boots are guaranteed 3 socket with a 10% chance for 4th
    Rank 8 Boots are 3m cheaper then TT99 Boots

TT99 Boots have +9 Dexterity points (restatable to +9 Strength or +9 Vitality)
    TT99 Boots Boots are guaranteed 3 socket with a 10% chance for 4th

My personal choice is and always will be the Rank 8 set, although it is 6.1m more expensive then the TT99 Set it offers much more benefits and attributes Seekers need.

Mold Gears are your friend

Time and time again I've seen people who (in my opinion) waste lots of money and time on gears such as TT70, FC Gears and so on when these will ultimately be sold once you hit endgame. Now im sure some people do enjoy farming for such gears but others simply spend money thinking its the best at there level.

Once you hit level 60+ you can easily gear out your Seeker in effective armour extremely cheaply all the way to 100. Heres a list of all Mold gears and there costs/ Requirements;

Illusive Lunar Cutlass: Level 61 Weapon Cost: 1.4m

Helm of Aqua Viciousness: Level 68 Helmet Cost: 940k
    Helmet of Pirate: Level 76 Helmet Cost: 1.1k

Proud Plate of Corsair: Level 79 Heavy Chest-piece Cost: 1.1m

Cuisses of Divine Beast: Level 61 Heavy Leggings Cost: 900k
    Dark Shinguards of Hades: Level 69 Light Leggings Cost: 950k
    Cuisses of Sea Captain: Level 78 Heavy Leggings Cost: 1.1m
    Cuisses of Brahma: Level 88 Heavy Leggings Cost: 1.2m

Blood Bracers of Fang: Level 78 Light Bracers Cost: 1.1m

Cape of Tauran Chieftain: Level 69 Cape Cost: 3.6m

Equine Talisman: Level 69 Necklace Cost: 980k
    Sky Demon's Pearl: Level 87 Necklace Cost: 1.5m

Demon Slaughter Belt: Level 86 Belt Cost: 1.6m
    Pirate King's Seal: Level 77 Belt Cost: 1m

Rage of Crixalis: Level 60 Ring Cost: 800k
    Misty Forest Ring: Level 77 Ring Cost: 800k
    Ring of the Heavenly Lord: Level 88 Ring Cost: 1.5m
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Leveling up your Seeker

In this section i will list every possible daily, repeatable and instance quest or exp method to help level your Seeker quicker and cheaper.

Daily Quests

[Level 30 - 40] Crazy Stone
    [Level 41 - 60] Crazy Stone
    [Level 61 - 80] Crazy Stone
    [Level 81 - 105] Crazy Stone
    [Level 100 - 105] Morai Crazy Stone

[Level 40 - 49] Bounty Hunter I, II, III
    [Level 50 - 59] Bounty Hunter I, II, III
    [Level 60 - 69] Bounty Hunter I, II, III
    [Level 70 - 79] Bounty Hunter I, II, III
    [Level 80 - 89] Bounty Hunter I, II, III
    [Level 90 - 99] Bounty Hunter I, II, III
    [Level 100 - 105] Bounty Hunter II

Note: you can receive different Bounty Hunter bosses for each section, links are displayed to show the EXP gained per Bounty Hunter quest.

[Level 50 - 59] Cube of Fate
    [Level 60 - 69] Cube of Fate
    [Level 70 - 79] Cube of Fate
    [Level 80 - 89] Cube of Fate
    [Level 90 - 105] Cube of Fate

[Level 60 - 105] Treasure Hunting

[Level 70 - 105] Paperclip-for-villa start / End

[Level 90 - 105] Monster of Xenoworld
    [Level 90 - 105] Unicorn Jobs

[Level 95 - 105] Morai Order Cyan Quest
    [Level 95 - 105] Morai Order Divine Seal Quest (2 per day)

Note: Speak to a Order leader to join an order, example shows the Shroud daily quests but it exactly the same for the other 2 orders.

High-EXP Quests

[Level 50 - 105] Scarlet Gate

[Level 95 - 105] A Village Past Leading to Another Chance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Solo Pulling in FC at level 80+

Solo pulling on a Seeker can be done at level 80 upwards, it might be possible at level 75 if you have a higher refined weapon, but level 80 with TT80 weapons is recommended.

For solo pulling you will need the following items:

Crab Meat Jiaozi HP Food (9 Tokens of Luck per 50)
    Herb Yuanxiao MP Food (3 Tokens of Luck per 50)
    Dew Star of Protection or Stone Turtle Orb (Sold for 10 - 40K each around West Archosaur)
    Hyper Stones (8 Tokens of Luck per 1)
    EXP/ Marshall Arts Scroll (9 Tokens of Luck for 1)

You will need the following specifications:

Vortex skill to be leveled as high as possible
    Affinity Blade skill level 10
    Adrenal Numbness skill level 10
    Unfetter skill level 10
    Bladed Fervor skill level 10

Any genie with either 45 Vitality points, 50 magic points OR 60 Vitality points
    Expel genie skill level 6 or Higher
    Wind Shell genie skill level 1

5,000 HP or more (Either Buffed or Unbuffed)
    5,500 Physical Defense or more (Either Buffed or Unbuffed)
    2,500 Physical Attack or Higher
    Bloodpaint skill from an Assassin

Recommended cheap gear setup: http://pwcalc.com/a7b4a3b8c0a823d7

The most important factors to remember are:

- Always save your unfetter skill for when you are approaching the last pack of monsters, this distances you from them and gives you time to vortex without interruptions.

- Always immediately expel once you see the blue channeling bar from vortex turn orange, then keep repeat clicking the Wind Shell genie skill for protection after expel wears off.

- Be constantly potting your HP food whilst pulling to ensure you don't charm tick or die.

- It is possible to be more hyper efficient when running, such as leaving it running during the first 2 pulls in the corridor or activating later. For the purposes of the video i was being safe.

- Never begin to lure unless your potions and skills are cooled down, and your genie energy is full.

- When within range of the last squad of mobs, use your Dew Star of Protection/ Stone Turtle Orb then Blade Affinity then Vortex then expel then Wind shell when possible, make sure you are HP and MP Potting constantly through all this.

- Enabling PvP Mode on PvE servers allows you to Chi up on NPC's by holding CTRL and clicking them.

Free EXP:

Small additional note to remember for everyone who buys heads; Most assassins will cut every corner possible in order to finish the FC, and sell the heads, this will include leaving the corridor monsters in the first clips of the video (before the Heads and EXP room) by simply asking for party lead after the heads are done, you can go and do these pulls and get additional EXP for free. As seen in the video these pulls were worth 33.2% (2.52m EXP) at level 86.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Sage vs. Demon: Skills and Tips

Sage vs. Demon is always a difficult choice on any class once you hit 89, alot of people do blindly pick there endgame choice on what they think they know, advice or sometimes even because its "pretty" but heres all the facts for you!

Items / Bosses for Obtaining Skillbooks

Advanced Mystical Page Can be bought using 15 Tokens of Luck for 1 page (30 requiring 450 Tokens of Luck and 180 requiring 2700 Tokens of Luck)

Mysterious Page Can be bought using 9 Tokens of Luck for 1 page (50 requiring 450 Tokens of Luck)

Wine of Everlasting Sorrow Can be bought using 10 Tokens of Luck for 1 wine (2 requiring 20 Tokens of Luck) and then swapping at the Eldest Matchmaker NPC in West Archosaur. Can be used to clear both FB instances of monsters allowing quicker access to Peachblossom Ritual or Hellfire Abomination

Pages of Fate Can be acquired by completing The Cube of Fate (awarding 1), from swapping 10 Book Credit Cards for 1 (awarded for the rooms 51 to 60 in the Cube of Fate) or from swapping 6 Warsoul Tags for 1 (obtainable from winning rounds in the Tournament event Thursday nights or swapping 6 Astral Orbs (3 for the winning team) for 1 in the City of Abominations Wednesday nights.)

Old Book Page Can be acquired from Godless Valley Delta runs as a boss drop after wave 2, from swapping 10 Book Credit Cards for 1 (awarded for the rooms 51 to 60 in the Cube of Fate) or from swapping 6 Warsoul Tags for 1 (obtainable from winning rounds in the Tournament event Thursday nights or swapping 6 Astral Orbs (3 for the winning team) for 1 in the City of Abominations Wednesday nights.)

Spark and Chi Skills

Celestial Eruption
    Consumes all three Sparks to recover 20% of your maximum HP. Grants bonus damage equal to 500% of weapon damage and reduces all damage taken by 25% for 15 seconds. Grants invulnerability for 3 seconds.

Demonic Eruption
    Consumes all three Sparks to recover 20% of your maximum MP. Grants bonus damage equal to 500% of weapon damage and increases attack speed by 25% for 15 seconds. You also become immune to all damage for 3 seconds.

Master Li's Technique (60 Second cooldown)
    Charge and gain 50 Chi instantly.

Mo Zun's Taunt (30 Second cooldown)
    Stifle the opponent and decrease its Chi by 50.

Stance and Trigger Skills

●Northern Sky Waltz
    Has 10% more chance to inflict the Eye of the Northern Sky status.
    [FB99 Final Boss Drop (Both)] [50 Mysterious Pages]

●Staggering Strike
    Reduces the cooldown by 1 seconds.

○Northern Sky Waltz
    Immoblizes the target for 1 more second when the Eye of the Northern Sky status is activated by ○Staggering Strike.

○Staggering Strike
    Reduces cast time by 0.2 seconds.

●Parchedblade Dance
    Has 5% greater chance to inflict the Bloodlet status.
    [20 Old Book Pages]

●Stalagstrike
    Deals an additional 1500 physical damage.
    [20 Old Book Pages]

○Parchedblade Dance
    Stuns the target for 1 more second when the Bloodlet status is activated by ○Stalagstrike.
    [20 Old Book Pages]

○Stalagstrike
    Has a 33% chance to cause the target to bleed for 9 seconds.
    [20 Old Book Pages]

●Soulsever Minuet
    Increases the chance to inflict the Spirit Bore status by 15%.
    [30 Advanced Mystical Pages] [180 Advanced Mystical Pages] [30 Pages of Fate]

●Gemini Slash
    Deals an additional 2000 damage.

○Soulsever Minuet
    Decreases target's Attack and Defense level by 2 more levels when the Spirit Bore status is activated by ○Gemini Slash.

○Gemini Slash
    Has a 33% chance to slow target by 60%. Lasts for 8 seconds.

Buff and Debuff Skills

●Unfetter
    This skill also protects you from Stun and Slow effects for 4 seconds.

○Unfetter
    Dispells negative status effects.
    Has a 33% chance to slow target by 60%. Lasts for 8 seconds.

●Blade Affinity
    Creates a buff that provides a 50% chance to evade negative status effects for 6 seconds.
    [50 Mysterious Pages] [20 Old Book Pages]

○Blade Affinity
    Reduces cooldown by 10 seconds.

●Adrenal Numbness
    Increases Defense Level by 3.

○Adrenal Numbness
    Increases Accuracy by 10% for 5 minutes.

●Voidstep
    Increases Stun duration by 1 second.
    [30 Advanced Mystical Pages] [180 Advanced Mystical Pages] [20 Old Book Pages]

○Voidstep
    Has a 33% chance to be casted without costing Chi.
    [30 Advanced Mystical Pages] [180 Advanced Mystical Pages] [20 Old Book Pages]

●Quid Pro Quo
    Reduces cooldown by 15 seconds and silence effect times increased by 2 seconds.
    [30 Advanced Mystical Pages] [180 Advanced Mystical Pages]

○Quid Pro Quo
    Also Immobilizes the target for 2 seconds.

●Blade and Sword Mastery
    Sage version increases damage by 90%.
    [20 Old Book Pages]

○Blade and Sword Mastery
    Demon version gives a 1% increase to critical hit rate.
    [20 Old Book Pages]

Damage and Ultimate Skills

●Rock Splitting Cleave
    Cast range increased to 12 meters.

○Rock Splitting Cleave
    Has a 20% chance to return 50 Chi when cast.

●Darkcloud Bolt
    Has a 50% chance to interrupt target's channeling.
    [FB99 Final Boss Drop (Both)] [20 Old Book Pages]

○Darkcloud Bolt
    Cooldown reduced by 2 seconds.
    [FB99 Final Boss Drop (Both)] [20 Old Book Pages]

●Battousai
    Deals an additional 600 points of damage.
    [FB99 Final Boss Drop (Both)] [50 Mysterious Pages] [20 Old Book Pages]

○Battousai
    Recovers 5 extra Chi when cast.

●Ion Spike
    Reduces target's Metal Resistance by an additional 5%.

○Ion Spike
    Reduces target's Metal Resistance for an additional 4 more seconds.

●Heartseeker
    Increases the chance to Immobilize target by 15%.

○Heartseeker
    Increases cast range by 5 meters.

●Edged Blur
    Attack range is increased by 2 meters.
    [30 Pages of Fate]

○Edged Blur
    Skill duration increased by 3 seconds.
    [30 Pages of Fate]

●Yataghan Vortex
    Cast range increased by 2 meters.
    [30 Pages of Fate]

○Yataghan Vortex
    Each hit has a 15% chance to Stun target for 1 second.
    [30 Pages of Fate]

Shatter Skills

●Heart Shatter
    Increases the damage the target receives from Metal and Physical skills by an additional 15%.

○Heart Shatter
    Adds an additional 15% chance to deal a critical blow with a Metal and Physical skill.

●Mind Shatter
    Increases the chance for a critical strike for Wood and Water skills by an additional 15%.
    [20 Old Book Pages]

○Mind Shatter
    Increases the damage the target receives from Wood and Water skills by 15%.
    [20 Old Book Pages]

●Soul Shatter
    Increases the damage the target receives from Fire and Earth skills by an additional 30%.

○Soul Shatter
    Status effect time increased by 10 seconds.

79, 100 and Morai Skills

Last Stand (Lv.79 Skill)
    Can only be used when your HP drops below 40%. Heals you by 40% of your total HP. Removes negative status effects. Temporarily makes you immune to Stun, Slow, and Immobilize effects for 6 Seconds.
    [20 Apocalypse Page + 1m coin]

Arme Nier (Lv.79 Skill)
    Deals damage to your target equal to your base physical attack plus 250% weapon attack, plus 3980. Deals additional damage when Parried status is active.
    [20 Apocalypse Page + 1m coin]

Duelist's Glee (Lv.100 Skill)
    Lasts for 10 minutes. Each hit has a 20% chance to inflict the 'Parried' status that lasts for 10 seconds.
    Use in tandem with Arme Nier to deal 4080 extra damage and remove the target's weapon attack for 6 seconds.
    [20 Chrono Page + 1m coin]

Rewinding Gesture (Lv.100 Skill)
    Resets the cooldown of Voidstep and Unfetter. Increases critical rate by 15%. Lasts for 12 seconds.
    [20 Chrono Page + 1m coin]

Archangels of Justice (Order of Corona)
    Summons two Spirit pets to aid you in battle. The Spirit pets fight by your side for 30 seconds. Attack power of the two Spirit pets depends on your Soulforce.
    [15 Corona Influence Points + 100k Coin]

Archangels of Justice Upgrade (Not currently obtainable)
    Summons two Spirit pets to aid you in battle. The Spirit pets fight by your side for 60 seconds. Attack power of the two Spirit pets depends on your Soulforce.

Sacrificial Slash (Order of Shroud)
    Reduce your Defense Level by 40%, while increasing your Attack Level by 50% of reduced Defense Level. Lasts for 15 seconds. Defense Level is reduced by at least 20.
    [675 Shroud Influence Points]

Radiant Sight (Order of Luminance)
    Increase your Awareness level by 31. Lasts for 8 seconds.
    [675 Luminance Influence Points]

Blood-thirsty Blitz (Not currently obtainable)
    Deals Physical Damage equal to your Physical Attack plus 3681 to all enemies within 12 meters. Absorbs a large amount of HP and increases Threat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    End-Game Weapons

With the new Descent expansion we've been introduced to a whole load of new weapons and skills, and i keep seeing alot of threads pop-up about weapons and queries so i thought i would make a all rounded thread for all the weapons from 95 to endgame that i would highlight as decent for everyone new to seekers or making there choice on weapons.

NOTE: Lunar and Nirvana weapons I've only listed dual swords and blades as recommendations, this is because all of the options can be crafted for exactly the same costs in exactly the same ways, and anyone who would pick 0.2 aps from 0.91 to 1.11 over +291 Physical attack should reconsider playing seeker and go play a Blademaster or Assassin! :P

☆Firelotus, Blade of the Dragon
    Cost: 15m to 20m Level Requirement: 90

Any weapon with a Sacrificial Strike add-on is worth its weight in gold, critting or zerking increases total damage dealt by 100% and can easily make PvE Farming as well as PK Sniping much easier.

☆Lamp of Soul
    Cost: 25m to 35m Level Requirement: 95

Can be made by buying an Lunar Insignia - Weapon from anyone. Brilliant PvE sword can keep you sustained whilst vortex grinding in places such as Phoenix Valley of Frostcovered core, weapon also provides decent damage and a high critical hit add-on.

☆Unbowed One
    Cost: 25m to 35m Level Requirement: 95

The second Lunar Insignia - Weapon choice, this weapon has the rare add-on Darken aswell as physical attack and dex for crit, accuracy and evasion, However Darken has around a 5% chance to active. This weapon would be good in places like Frostcovered or were vortexing is needed but isn't as reliable as the Lamp of Soul on its add-on effect. This weapon is the dual blades and has a higher damage output then the Lamp of soul

☆Calamitous Claymore
    Cost: Free Level Requirement: 95

The new quest reward weapon from the Morai chain question from the expansion, This weapon unrefined matches Rank 8 damage output on monsters. This weapon is a must for all people who PvE alot and will allow you to level much faster.

Slaying Levels increase the total amount of damage done to monsters as a set figure, what works best about them is they multiply with attack levels not simply add on. For example if you have an attack level of 33 (Jones Blessing + Self buff) and a Slaying level of 45, and your damage would be 10,000 your attack levels will increase that by 31% to 13,100 and then your Slaying level will increase that by 45 to 18.995.

☆Demonic Rebuttal
    Cost: 3m to 5m Level Requirement: 98

Generally overlooked this weapon can be made from Harpy Wraith drop materials. Although the -0.05 interval add-on is pretty bad, especially since its a dual blades, this weapon is quite nice as a cheap end-game weapon. With groom as an add-on which increases your physical attack for a period instead of one hit, and HP they make quite a nice PK weapon for any player on a budget.

☆Darkslayers, Obliteration
    Cost: 10m to 14m Level Requirement: 99

This weapon can be crafted quickly once hitting 99 and has a cheap cost because it dose not require previous TT weapon decompositions to make. Weapon provides decent stats for both PvE and PvP, accuracy +10% being a nice modest add-on for fighting Assassins and HP and Critical hit for PvE aswell as being Dual Blades for a higher base damage and refines.

This weapon should be used if you plan on upgrading it to the ☆☆Arising Dragon - Skyscream or ☆☆Ultimate Darkness -Rulebreaker Nirvana weapon later on as your endgame choice.

☆Frostflame Falchions
    Cost: Free Level Requirement: 100

The best reward from the Endless Universe instance in Morai this weapon is easily on par with Rank 9 in terms of PvE damage output. As a free weapon from an instance this can easily become endgame for anyone who find PvE more appealing or anyone who has a budget PK weapon and wants to hit much more in PvE. Weapon is also dual blades and has a very high base physical attack.

This has a 3% chance to be acquired aday by doing the instance so it will take a little patience and farming to obtain one.

☆☆Inferno-Heaven Uniquer
    Cost: 53m to 60m Level Requirement: 100

One of the most rounded and budget swords a seeker can aim for, this weapon requires no previous farming of TT and can be bought fairly easy (10 Best of Luck Tokens for 50m and a Soul Relic for 3m to 10m)

Weapon Provides all the necessary for decent PvP and PvE with accuracy and critical hit aswell as strength as an add-on and guaranteed 2 socket. This could easily make a perfect endgame weapon for any seeker who doesn't wish to put alot of time into farming for a rank weapon but it can also be kept as it is and then upgraded to the ☆☆Arising Dragon - Skyscream or ☆☆Ultimate Darkness - Rulebreaker skipping the boring 1st recast and going right to the weapon for 230 raptures (20 raptures cheaper then normal TT or Lunar recasting)

☆☆Radiant Eye Sword
    Cost: 88m to 110m (72 Gold + 2m) Level Requirement: 100

Very good weapon for both PvE and PvP. Weapon has the highest single critical hit add-on out of any blade / sword with supporting add-ons increasing the damage output by alot. Weapon is Grade 14 and guaranteed 2 sockets so it can be upgraded well. Obtaining this item is purely based on the servers gold prices, with the price quoted between 1.2m to 1.5m per gold plus 2m for the make fee or simply 72 gold plus 2m.

☆☆Infinite Longing and ☆☆Astral Ballad
    Cost: 375m to 455m Level Requirement: 100

Both weapons are crafted from any of the two Lunar Insignia - Weapon weapons with the Astral Ballad having a higher damage output but the Infinite Longing having a Higher lower end for more consistent damage. These weapons actually have a higher base damage then the rank 9 sword without add-on aswell as refines much better with a chance to gain a +20 Attack level add-on bringing it nearly close to rank 9.

Weapon is made with the Lunar Insignia - Weapon weapon aswell as 250 raptures for both stages of the recast, price is based on Rapture prices being 1.5m + 25m to Rapture Prices being 1.7m + 30m

☆☆Arising Dragon - Skyscream and ☆☆Ultimate Darkness -Rulebreaker
    Cost: 360m to 431m Level Requirement: 100

These 2 weapons offer exactly the same stat bonuses and base damage as there Lunar Nirvana recasted counterpart with the exception of them being about 20m cheaper to craft. The Ultimate Darkness - Rulebreaker has higher damage and the Arising Dragon - Skyscream has a higher low end for more consistent damage.

☆☆Radiant Eye Sword: Eon
    Cost: 230m to 382m Level Requirement: 100

The closest you will come to Rank 9 without having it for PvP and PvE. This weapon is completely farmable from Guild base trials but will take a long time to achieve. Like Nirvana the weapon add-ons can be refreshed for a small cost until you have add-ons you are happy with.

This is the only other sword apart from Rank 9 that can get the God of Frenzy Add-on with the Square Formation add-on being a real pain in the *** for any seeker who likes to play defense crowd control. Weapon can have up-to 25 defense as an add-on too making this one of the best defensive weapon choices for seekers.

☆☆Crystallus Cleavers: Sky
    Cost: 17m Level Requirement: 101

Highest possible reward from the Descent expansion this can only be bought by completing your daily quests within the Luminance Order and buying using influence points.

As well as having 3 add-ons that can be refreshed this weapon comes with +60 Slaying level which is the highest possible overall damage altering figure ingame for PvE giving this weapon considerable damage output on monsters. with this weapon also being dual swords for a higher base damage and Grade 15 this weapon easily suppresses rank 9 without factoring zerk hits and matches warsoul weapons output.

☆☆Sentient Broadsword
    Cost: 1.02b to 1.28b (853 Gold Incl Ring) / 630m to 788m (525 Gold Just Wep) Level Requirement: 101

Highest possible rank weapon achievable, with 30 attack level add-on this instantly boosts your total damage output by 30% aswell as God Frenzies average 1/4 trigger rate this weapon can easily one-hit groups of high geared people in PK and TW aswell as making quick work of any PvE you might need to do that involves vortexing.

☆☆☆Sentient Claymore
    Cost: 4.83b to 5.47b (525 Gold, 4800 Uncannies, 1200 Raptures) Level Requirement: 101

The upgraded version of the Rank 9 sword and currently the strongest weapon ingame, although the price is ridiculous for the small improvements it gains over the rank 9 un-recasted, people have acquired rank 9 recasted gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Making Money on your Seeker!

Being a much required AoE class seekers can actually make a decent amount of money through daily quests and instances aswell as duo farming with an Assassin.

Spawn-Point Delta Runs: Takes about 1 hour 45 mins to complete, tome fragments sell well (120k - 150k) and Old Book Pages even better if your lucky to get them. (600k - 700k)

Treasure Trail Daily Quest: New daily quest that costs 88k to begin, but by part 3 you will make your money back. Chance drop on bosses to drop items that can be swapped for experience + rep or decent items, like the map 4 boss dropped something i swapped for 20 Mystical Tome Fragments which i sold for 2.7m.

Nirvana Runs: Seekers can be taken on Nirvana runs long as you know what your doing, find yourself a Demon HF Blademaster then fill with 4 APS DD's and then simply duel and QPQ HF's, the speed this adds to killing the second boss alone makes it worth taking a Seeker.

Cube of Fate: Quick complete, Page of Fate can be sold 600k - 700k.

Duo-FC Selling: Find yourself a okly decent sin (as most uber sins solo) and sell the FC to people looking for heads. Assassin does the bosses whilst Seeker clears the pathways. Can sell the heads for about 200k - 500k per person.

Guild Base Trials: If your in a faction with a guild base you can do the Trials when there hosted, Seekers are one of the most needed class. Each trial will give you 300 reputation and a box that will give you random rank recast items which can easily be sold. Minimum you can get is 900k and maximum is 9m. Trails can take up to an hour each to complete.

Trophy Mode Instances: If your gears good enough you can sell trophy mode runs to people (1m - 2m per person) costs abit in charms and needs you to have semi-op gear to tank but its quick and easy money seen as everyone wants the -0.05 int cape.

Bounty Hunter 100+: Usually lots of people forming squads, or simply form your own pay 200k for the wines and get all the drops (such as books which can be big $$) 20% chance to win 2m, 5% chance to win 5m, 20% chance to win 550k in Mirage stones, 20% chance to win 400k in Socket Stones is about the odds for em (Full list of rewards here.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    *edit*
    looking good, any predicting a sticky when this is done?
    keep up the good work sympathi \o/
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    b:surrender not trying to insult or anything like that, but has a good start, might wanna add rock spliting cleave, darkcloud bolt, the 79 skill and the 100 skill. coudl add the morai skill also, but no idea if its worth it for now, them being still a bit unclear.

Working on the guide and infact that exact section right now, Morai skills just finished, give me time im not like 1,000 WPM Typer! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emf912
    emf912 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Wow, this looks very interesting. Just joined Perfect World, and I've been wanting to make a seeker. Looking forward to this.
  • Saarga - Archosaur
    Saarga - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This is awesome. Needs to be stickied definitely. I have been going through your other posts and they helped me immensely in building my seeker. Nice to have all the info at one place.

Waiting for your section on different builds.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    The Sage vs. Demon: Skills and Tips is now fully completed and updated with every Seeker skill possible including 79, 100 and Morai skills and all possible ways to obtain them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Nice guide (so far b:avoid)
    Nice sig!
    *predicts a sticky* :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Added one last section in the Sage vs. Demon: Skills and Tips and now shows you all possible ways of obtaining the items needed to acquire books!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VitalityX - Lost City
    VitalityX - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This is a fantastic guide, the best one up so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Seekers rule!
  • Nochaelf - Lost City
    Nochaelf - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ah...not confused bout demon and sage anymore~~~

=)b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<3
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    The Builds, Stat Pointing and General Assistance section is now completed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulChaser - Harshlands
    SoulChaser - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Neat guide, was actually planning on making a seeker tonight, so this helps a lot, just saw your post on your CORE status.
    Pokemon lover since 1998~
    PWI since 2008~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saarga - Archosaur
    Saarga - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012

using an Basic Reset-All Note to lower your Magic and Vitality from 5 to 3 freeing up 4 more points.

I haven't ever used a reset note so I don't know whether it's possible or not, but the description of reset note in Boutique says that the "Attribute Points can not be reduced below 5". So is really possible to reduce the magic & vitality to 3 using reset note?
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I haven't ever used a reset note so I don't know whether it's possible or not, but the description of reset note in Boutique says that the "Attribute Points can not be reduced below 5". So is really possible to reduce the magic & vitality to 3 using reset note?

It is possible :) My veno has a base of 3 vit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jervajen
    jervajen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Great guide Sympathi. A lot of hard work youre puting here.

At the moment Im still wondering what build Im gonna pick. I like the game but as I dont have much time I play mostly in weekends (like 7-8 hours a week).
    Im not thinking on investing money on the game and I do and going to do mostly PvE I think with maybe some more PvP in endgame but not much.

What build do you think it suits better for me or would be easier for my kind of play?
    I like dex one but it seem more pvp one so Im not sure what to do.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    jervajen wrote: »
    Great guide Sympathi. A lot of hard work youre puting here.

At the moment Im still wondering what build Im gonna pick. I like the game but as I dont have much time I play mostly in weekends (like 7-8 hours a week).
    Im not thinking on investing money on the game and I do and going to do mostly PvE I think with maybe some more PvP in endgame but not much.

What build do you think it suits better for me or would be easier for my kind of play?
    I like dex one but it seem more pvp one so Im not sure what to do.

For minimal play, full strength build. It will allow you to complete stuff quicker and get your character up faster. Critical building is more for people who can spend more time and money on gears to make it worth it in PvP and TW and you can always restat once u hit 100 and have more time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    nice nice!

i kinda feel sorry for the late comers looking to get JoSD lol xD

For solo pulling you will need the following items:

Dew Star of Protection or Stone Turtle Orb (Sold for 10 - 40K each around West Archosaur)
    i swear these meds are so overshadowed by IG and sutra, not many know its worth >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • l0rdsaur0n
    l0rdsaur0n Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Tnx for Guides, its really useful.
    But how about Some of the parts (Reserved) , they r important parts!!!
    At least tell me how can i get These from u. tnx Sympath
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    telling people to not get tt gear? why would you not get it? farming it helps promote people to learn their class in a squad base situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Glad we have a nerd care enough to do all that lol...

anyway, should add a spot for a compiled list of skills/Apoth/genie skills that work well with QpQ and it's benefits-
    dont sticky this its only for high lvls this is a fail guide

Knowing whats ahead of you in advance can greatly guide people of any level.
    re
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    lankoe wrote: »
    dont sticky this its only for high lvls this is a fail guide

If you have noticed this guide is not complete, the leveling up section will include every daily quest and repeatable quest from 30 to 100 aswell as tips and spots to level up your seeker for cheaper.
    telling people to not get tt gear? why would you not get it? farming it helps promote people to learn their class in a squad base situation.

I'm not trying to deter people from TT its just its become an obsolete thing these days for most other classes besides a choice few parts at endgame, what you learn on your class in TT can be learnt in any other instance like FBs, BHs ect.

These guides is aimed morely at the people who cant simply spend lots of money on the game and may not have the free time others do to level up.

NOTE: I am having quite a busy weekend this week im about half way done writing up the leveling section but i don't think i will be posting it until Monday afternoon so stay tuned! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    You are amazing level 1-90 in two days u must power level.

uuuh... i don't get what you mean, the guide shows all weapons from 90 to 100 that could be considered endgame weapons by a wide range of people i don't know what powerlevelling 1 to 90 has to do with anything even posted on this thread. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    u powerlevel so how do u know how to level a seeker correctly

b:bye just saying, i started playing this seeker in june 2011, later then sympathi, and in the 70s by the end of the summer, and i had starte a sin also. I did not know what was fc by that time, never went in one, onyl did questing and my bhs.
    first time i entered in fc, friends presented my hubby (so much thanks to those friends) while he soloed a fc for them, i had no hyper. first time i really did a fc was at 78.
    so sorry, but lvling fast aint hard, just need to have time for it.

p.s also, TT gears for seeker is really hard to get, unless you grind the money to buy them, or have friends to help you b:surrender
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    u powerlevel so how do u know how to level a seeker correctly

I've been playing PWI since open beta over three years now, what makes you assume i powerleveled? i was zhenning and fishing on toons probably before you even knew about PWI b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]