Just sayin'

Comments

• blurtoad99
    blurtoad99 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I saw your new site. Time to give mine back to me then? I'm waiting. Unless you're all waiting for me to magick my password back with a snap of my fingers like Zaph thinks I can *snaps fingers*.

If you need help -

http://help.forumotion.com/t9692-the-utilities-backup-and-restore
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    aes,
    please stop trying to keep drama going. you'll get your forums back when we are done with them. and assume much by believing we are anywhere near done. oh, and our records are up to date until the past two weeks, not months as you claim, just saying. yes, thats how many we have lost in TWO WEEKS, not months. i wish it were over the span of months...

anyway, better things to do. like work. meh.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hahaha
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Also, I notice LoR seems to be in charge of the new forums.

My God - it really *is* The End, isn't it?

\looks into the distance and sees LoR ride up with the other 3 horsemen of the Apocalypse
    \\gets moar popcorn
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Dark_Creed - Heavens Tear
    Dark_Creed - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    aes i dont understand ur theory on "it's mine" if u give somthing away its no longer yours :/

thats like me giving a homeless person a dollar and then saying its still mine >.<b:bye
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Creed your analogy IMO is pretty far off point...

either way...a lil disapointed to see this all goin this way...tho for years ppl have suggested Enrage to be capable of this lvl of drama, despite the higher-ups on the propoganda totem pole all denounced the notion...

hmmm...wonder if i will go to hell for this...but at this stage in the public trial...Im on Aes side :O

all sounds fairly petty without all of the details...

MOAR DETAILS PEOPLE!!!

start making up facts if you must!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    To Be honest and form personal Experience... WHY THE HELL does Enrage get so testy over its forums?

Happened with me when I ran them for Marin and left..... Happened to Gummi .... and now Aes... FFS Enrage....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    aes i dont understand ur theory on "it's mine" if u give somthing away its no longer yours :/

thats like me giving a homeless person a dollar and then saying its still mine >.<b:bye

I said "my forums" a few times while I was still on Enrage forums and it seemed to have caused some hilarity, so I continued to say it. Not much other reason than that :P
    blurtoad99 wrote: »

I've given the password to the founder tools to Anne as well.
    aes,
    please stop trying to keep drama going. you'll get your forums back when we are done with them. and assume much by believing we are anywhere near done. oh, and our records are up to date until the past two weeks, not months as you claim, just saying. yes, thats how many we have lost in TWO WEEKS, not months. i wish it were over the span of months...

anyway, better things to do. like work. meh.

There is just ONE reason I keep this going: YOU GUYS are keeping it going. Continue to spread more "Aes is an a-hole, she won't give us the forums!" and expect me to be quiet about it. Make it fuucking clear to your members that you are switching forums because YOU WANT TO, and I'll stop on my end, naturally. I don't have the opportunity to defend myself to only Enrage, so I'm going to do it here. I find it ridiculous I have to defend myself about such a thing at all. Stop attacking me and obviously I won't have to defend myself.

If I am an a-hole for retaliating, then oh fuucking well. I've always been an a-hole anyways, but I'll be damned if I take credit for shet I didn't do.

Edit: And oh? You're not done? But you already have a post for signing up on the new forums. I'm not sure if you realize this but running two sites at once is kind of annoying for the members. It's easier if everything ins on the same site. If your new site is not ready and you're going to stick to my forum for a while I don't know why you'd open registration so early. My point in all this though is if you were going to make a new site anyways, I wouldn't have given anyone my account in the first place.
    To Be honest and form personal Experience... WHY THE HELL does Enrage get so testy over its forums?

Happened with me when I ran them for Marin and left..... Happened to Gummi .... and now Aes... FFS Enrage....

*Shrug* I gave you my forums when I resigned the first time and Marin took over for Clunker, and nothing came of it. I think it just has something to do with the people who are supposed to be taking over.
    he's talking about back when he left Enrage when he was in charge of the website and drama ensued.

As Gwen said, that seems to be a trend :P So...not the first time it's happened, but probably the last.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Oh yea, dw seems to think you can give RoC an ***-whupping. Aside from his misguided notions about the ACTUAL reason he has to change forums again, he probably hasn't even looked at Enrage's roster.

Well, pass it along to him that I on behalf of my friends welcome you to bid south towards us. I've always been curious how much turtling power Enrage had came from my squad + my friends who are now in RoC (we should ask GD :D ). Maybe even buy a few hundred teles to wchat with in case you get turtled for any length of time by an alt faction of 10 people.

scrubby thinks it'll be fun. It might even be enough of a reason for me to +12 his gear, whenever they put d.orbs on sale. You'll win, of course; we don't have any pullers. But I think scrubby will enjoy padding his kill count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    Sumashu - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Too long to read, but i found BEASTisBOSS his comments entertaining b:bye b:pleased
    2008-2012: Sumashu 102 demon cleric - wife of Macrocan
    2012-recent: Summich 101 sage mystic - wife of SR_stalker
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Too long to read, but i found BEASTisBOSS his comments entertaining b:bye b:pleased

run beast....run far as you can, fast as you can...then perhaps you can avoid the trash storm!

good luck sir b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    run beast....run far as you can, fast as you can...then perhaps you can avoid the trash storm!

wtf this suppose to mean!
  • Macrocan - Heavens Tear
    Macrocan - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012

coming from u, now thats rich b:victory
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I have to say I have never been this well entertained on this forum untill reading this thread...well...maybe the "panda event" one came close but this one is by far the best.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    coming from u, now thats rich b:victory

hi hubby b:dirty b:bye
  • MIKEEEY - Heavens Tear
    MIKEEEY - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Oh yea, dw seems to think you can give RoC an ***-whupping. Aside from his misguided notions about the ACTUAL reason he has to change forums again, he probably hasn't even looked at Enrage's roster.

Well, pass it along to him that I on behalf of my friends welcome you to bid south towards us. I've always been curious how much turtling power Enrage had came from my squad + my friends who are now in RoC (we should ask GD :D ). Maybe even buy a few hundred teles to wchat with in case you get turtled for any length of time by an alt faction of 10 people.

scrubby thinks it'll be fun. It might even be enough of a reason for me to +12 his gear, whenever they put d.orbs on sale. You'll win, of course; we don't have any pullers. But I think scrubby will enjoy padding his kill count.

My leader is a **** :( she says I'm not a puller, I guess I am just buff **** -_-

Scrubby #1!
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    just a warning manni...those who take offense perhaps...should
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    just a warning manni...those who take offense perhaps...should

Bale don't be a hater ;) ijs
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    LMAO i find the innocent bystanders chatting here hilarious.
    They're the only reason I read this thread, otherwise I dont really give a ****.
    ITS JUST A FORUM
    FOR A GAME

No reason to get your panties in a knot unless we get to watch.
    So by all means carry on :D
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    They're the only reason I read this thread, otherwise I dont really give a ****.
    ITS JUST A FORUM
    FOR A GAME

give it time, I am certain there will be a "I <3 HT" panty shot in the offerings soon.

@manni...lol Id love for you to explain the comment, even perhaps without trolling. other than posting silly and often times just stupid stuff on these here forums, I am not widely known for causing drama...or maybe i am and im just impervious to the blow-back from it.

@smash...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Technogeddon - Heavens Tear
    Technogeddon - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    O.O what on earth is going on here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    give it time, I am certain there will be a "I <3 HT" panty shot in the offerings soon.

No ty, i don't wanna see an I <3 HT picture of you, kthnx!
  • Macrocan - Heavens Tear
    Macrocan - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i rarely post on these forums so idk what ur talking about and sounds like someone doesn't have much to say so used that insult that is way outta line. u should stay on topic nub and let's enjoy this enrage drama thread.
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012

"sounds like someone doesn't have much to say so used that insult that is way outta line."

I second this statement
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    i rarely post on these forums so idk what ur talking about and sounds like someone doesn't have much to say so used that insult that is way outta line. u should stay on topic nub and let's enjoy this enrage drama thread.

so what you are saying, is you have no basis to backup your original statement?
    I can back up mine...

btw, not quite out of line when you consider the circumstances...but thats another story, perhaps you would like to make a new topic on?

while I agree the Enrage drama was fun at first, it has become rather melodramatic...was hoping for some HLA, or pudding wrestling, or even a wet T-shirt contest with MtDew...

sadly all we are getting now is this ****...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Sorry Bale, I'd try to be more entertaining, but I only have so much to work with.

At the moment, what I have is that Enrage base buffer thinks Enrage should come kick RoC around a little. Besides the fact that I think it's hilarious he wants Enrage to bid on alt factions, I'd like to see how long my friends can turtle them now that we're not helping them on the offensive. We have....maybe 10 people? So it'll be fun. Give us your best shot :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Sorry Bale, I'd try to be more entertaining, but I only have so much to work with.

are you saying that you are lacking pudding? a T-shirt or MtDew?

i would be happy to oblidge, tho i need to know what materials, and which particular event grabs your fancy...let me know in advance, so i know how to properly market the event b:bye

*edit due to ninja archers*

perhaps with the amount of people that have hemoraged from Enrage, you give them too much credit, or yourself too little...could be as much fun as watching old people fornicate...

lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    are you saying that you are lacking pudding? a T-shirt or MtDew?

i would be happy to oblidge, tho i need to know what materials, and which particular event grabs your fancy...let me know in advance, so i know how to properly market the event b:bye

The jello mentioned earlier sounded appealing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    there is no Jello...it was a lie, I do have some Bill Cosby flavored pudding...

please dont ask, just take it! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    ITS JUST A FORUM
    FOR A GAME

It certainly is just a forum for a game. Beats me why someone started a huge deal about it, but as for me, when in Rome...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.