Apothecary lvl 4 troubles req. met

Options
derkahh
derkahh Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I have a problem learning apothecary lvl 4.
I followed http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/ind...ing#Apothecary
for lvl 4, as follows:
Requisite Level: 50 (I'm 53)
Requisite Production Level: 3 with 100% mastery level (see below)
Upon reaching player level 50 with level 3 Apothecary skill, a system message appears to talk to the Elder of Archosaur (571 648)
Talk to the Elder of Archosaur (571 648)
Talk to Herb Gardener aka Huajen (618 389) @ Dreamweaver Outskirts (watch out for high level mobs near him)
Buy the Level 4 Apothecary Mastery book from him for 52,500 coins
If necessary, manufacture level 3 powders until the manufacturing skill bar reaches 100%
Talk to any Elder to "Learn Manufacturing Skill"
Pay the required coins and spirit to learn level 4 Apothecary

I did all the steps, but when I try the last step, the error message is, "UNABLE TO LEARN THIS SKILL", even though the lvl 4 book is active (not grayed out).

Unable to learn skill... everything is in order? Ive checked and rechecked 100 times
Post edited by derkahh on

Comments

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    derkahh wrote: »
    I have a problem learning apothecary lvl 4.
    I followed http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/ind...ing#Apothecary
    for lvl 4, as follows:
    Requisite Level: 50 (I'm 53)
    Requisite Production Level: 3 with 100% mastery level (see below)
    Upon reaching player level 50 with level 3 Apothecary skill, a system message appears to talk to the Elder of Archosaur (571 648)
    Talk to the Elder of Archosaur (571 648)
    Talk to Herb Gardener aka Huajen (618 389) @ Dreamweaver Outskirts (watch out for high level mobs near him)
    Buy the Level 4 Apothecary Mastery book from him for 52,500 coins
    If necessary, manufacture level 3 powders until the manufacturing skill bar reaches 100%
    Talk to any Elder to "Learn Manufacturing Skill"
    Pay the required coins and spirit to learn level 4 Apothecary

I did all the steps, but when I try the last step, the error message is, "UNABLE TO LEARN THIS SKILL", even though the lvl 4 book is active (not grayed out).

Unable to learn skill... everything is in order? Ive checked and rechecked 100 times

the lv4 skill book is called the "Intermediate Apothecary" or something like that. the lv6 book is the one with advanced or mastery or w/e
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • spancy
    spancy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I am also having the same problem, I have an 82 Psy at lvl 3 apoth and yet still the same issue... no one else has had this issue before the Descent patch!!!
  • bubbelgirl
    bubbelgirl Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This may c lame, but...is ur skill lvl exactly 100% ? Cuz sometimes all u need 2 do is make 1more & then it's accessable :p

hope it worx,
    Grtz Kilfish (lvl6 75% Apoth)
    b:byeb:avoidb:cool
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I just recently had the same problem, it's because the quest is kind of misleading. When you talk to the Herb Gardner he says something along the lines of "if your willing to share your gold with me". Clicking yes makes the quest box close and the flag disappear making you believe you have completed. However, you need to select him again and select Goods and actually purchase the book.
  • yotsuga
    yotsuga Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hmmm i'm so confuse now, i'm stuck too, i don't have the system message even though i'm at lvl 70+ but i met all the requirements. However when i try to talk to the elder; my mastery level was at 30/45 but when i look at my own skill tab it shows 30/30?? So what am i suppose to do now to continue lvling up??