Money Making :)

Options
mananaki666
mananaki666 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey I am in my 80s, I do not want to buy gold, and I want to know the best whay to make 8mil coins what do you people suggest I do?
Post edited by mananaki666 on

Comments

• mananaki666
    edited March 2012
    Options
    pls give me some ideas b:sad
  • Arthursoul - Archosaur
    Arthursoul - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hey I am in my 80s, I do not want to buy gold, and I want to know the best whay to make 8mil coins what do you people suggest I do?

Making 8mil per day isn't something non cashplayer can do in a few days

People normally sell FC head mobs (400k each run), and you know 400k each person who join really make it up. This is the fastest but require someone to clear the room first

Other is a bit slower but worth it, open a catshop and sell mats, DQ, Mold or other things. But it's on your luck how many will buy from you. Since PWI allow you to open 2 client per person

The last is Quests,doing quests really earn some cash in your pocket, but those can be a little hard

Why not check this Thread someone made a guide for it: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=125991
  • mananaki666
    edited March 2012
    Options
    well ty for responding :) I'll start right now but one thing I cant seem to think of is how high lvl make so much freaken money I seen someone sayd that they just spent 50 milc on gold.......What the heck and all that super expencive stuff come on b:worriedb:surrender
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Farm mats/herbs. It's slow, but its decent money with low/no cost to you.

Also, pick up EVERYTHING, if you don't already do this. If you dont need it, you can always sell it to NPC/players for PROFIT, since it cost you nothing.

You could also read the guide stickied at the top or the beginners guide for more ideas, link is here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=125991
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • qmaster
    qmaster Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thx for the money tips.