Oracles ( still worth doing)?

Trickedster - Heavens Tear
Trickedster - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
With a few FC's mixed a day would oracles added with them help too? or it just a complete waste of money? are oracles still worth doing?

should i continue doing them or is it a waste? opinions?b:victory
Post edited by Trickedster - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    oracle 2,doing afew hundered a day is great..it not only gives massive exp,but it gives alot of spirit points which is needed to buy skills
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I never bothered with Oracles. Yes people leveled past me (back when I could have done Oracles 1-3), but now that I think back on it, they were alts and knew how to make money or were just sending money from main to alt.

some sin on rt went from 101 to 102 with oracles..... not sure why, FC would have done just as good b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    some sin on rt went from 101 to 102 with oracles..... not sure why, FC would have done just as good b:bye

Well oracles don't really require good gears... or a brain. b:surrender

I'd fall asleep killing the same mob over and over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well oracles don't really require good gears... or a brain. b:surrender

I'd fall asleep killing the same mob over and over.

eh,last time i did 174 oracles in bout 32 mins...i fell asleep exactly 7.8 times X.X lasting afew seconds on average..funny thing is..upon waking up i discover apparently i had attacked another mob o.o

is sleep playing pwi possible?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Which sin was that? b:shocked

Also, oracles might have been a better choice in terms of cost, depending on his repair bill and charm ticks/crabs used. That's the only explanation I can think of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I know an archer on dw that went from 102-103 using oracles lol. or was it 101-102? dunno he quit a bit ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Some people use oracle if they don't want to bother with squad... probably they have patience of disgaea players (Lv 9999, infinite dungeon floor, infinite grind)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Some people use oracle if they don't want to bother with squad... probably they have patience of disgaea players (Lv 9999, infinite dungeon floor, infinite grind)

I got to the end of Disgaea 2 and quit the game when I found out mobs were level 9999 and I was level like 60 lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Taiako - Dreamweaver
    Taiako - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Anything that forces you to kill things yourself will always be better than being in a squad with others doing the work for you.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you do in FC, as I'm an FC virgin, but I can't see how anyone under 70 could pwn anything there by themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I got to the end of Disgaea 2 and quit the game when I found out mobs were level 9999 and I was level like 60 lol.

Leveling isn't hard just boring if you don't utilize every option offered in the game. You can get many buff and effect that makes enemy stronger = more exp, exp increase by winning in court, collecting useful citizen to live in your item world, gather felony, equipment intimacy, abusing geo panel, tamer creature exp, and many other.

Some people always choose single player ways, even when they playing multi player games. (alt squad) On games like moba, they are those who always steal kill, farm alone, not contributing in team fight until they are fully buffed to singlehandely smash the enemy team.

The good thing on being single player = no headaches from sharing loot and no pointless debate while exploring instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Yin - Momaganon
    Yin - Momaganon Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Haven't oracles always been waste of coins?