Any chance Devs will make Rank gear stashable?

Naturion - Dreamweaver
Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Can't the devs make the rank gears stashable lol, i wanna use a demon and sage bm with the same gears :( rofl.
Post edited by Naturion - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    PWE want's you to spend as much money as possible so you'll just have to settle for buying r9 for your other char.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The armors still have the requirement of 200,000 Reputation. Taking that away would be a really, really bad move.

So, either way, you'll still need the same rep. You could save on the refines and shards, though.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The armors still have the requirement of 200,000 Reputation. Taking that away would be a really, really bad move.

So, either way, you'll still need the same rep.

I thought r9 was 300k rep....which isnt THAT hard to get...about $80 worth of rep badges.
    I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
    I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
    I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
    'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I thought r9 was 300k rep....which isnt THAT hard to get...about $80 worth of rep badges.

Each of the armors/weapons have the respective requirement for their rank. I just used 200k because that's the one I'm most familiar with.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012

So, either way, you'll still need the same rep. You could save on the refines and shards, though.

Yeah, people could save through this method, which is why it will never be implemented. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardTimes - Lost City
    HardTimes - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    lol if you wanted gear that you could used on all your alts you should have went nv b:chuckle
  • Kiiria - Raging Tide
    Kiiria - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I went R8 just for a temporary gear-set until I could finish my full NV that i can share with all my casters...
    Buying rank for multiple characters of the same class is a waste...
    AND PWI would never implement something like that to begin with, imagine their losses if R9 were stashable. Yeah, you'd still have to have 300K rep, but that's the CHEAP part of R9...
    Full R9+10/12 is something like $1.5-2K. Why would they give that up?
    Even if PW-CN implemented it, and told PWI "You WILL implement this," PWI would rather get sued (again?) over it than give up that much income.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    No. Rank gear is Class exclusive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    EX Legendary on Sanctuary
    Moved to LC to PK
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    but but i want a r9 HA psy b:sad
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Can't the devs make the rank gears stashable lol, i wanna use a demon and sage bm with the same gears :( rofl.

Why, yes, they surely can make the rank gears stashable.

They never will, but it's within their ability.

Hope that helps.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I would love to stash over a r9 bow for my sin.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I wouldn't mind if they kept the class-exclusive stat but made the gear itself stashable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Its kinda annoying how more and more things arent stashable. Like stupid all class pet I got and then Hypers I got for free from like, anniversary.. when I got them I was able to stash them to my barb, now I cant get them back and they're bound to my barb.

I think rank gear should be stashable cause anyone crazy enough to level the same class twice to 100 on the same account and get all that rep again... but yeah, thats saving money so wont happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Its kinda annoying how more and more things arent stashable. Like stupid all class pet I got and then Hypers I got for free from like, anniversary.. when I got them I was able to stash them to my barb, now I cant get them back and they're bound to my barb.

I think rank gear should be stashable cause anyone crazy enough to level the same class twice to 100 on the same account and get all that rep again... but yeah, thats saving money so wont happen.

hypers from aniversary is still stashable o.o' i stashed mine just fine. the all class pet from events in the past year is stashable. idk about the current events cos i havent done any events or play at all after xmas x.x' lol
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I went R8 just for a temporary gear-set until I could finish my full NV that i can share with all my casters...
    Buying rank for multiple characters of the same class is a waste...
    AND PWI would never implement something like that to begin with, imagine their losses if R9 were stashable. Yeah, you'd still have to have 300K rep, but that's the CHEAP part of R9...
    Full R9+0 something like $1.5-2K. Why would they give that up?
    Even if PW-CN implemented it, and told PWI "You WILL implement this," PWI would rather get sued (again?) over it than give up that much income.

fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    hypers from aniversary is still stashable o.o' i stashed mine just fine. the all class pet from events in the past year is stashable. idk about the current events cos i havent done any events or play at all after xmas x.x' lol

Well, I'm not sure when exactly I got those hypers, last time I remember getting free hypers was like anniversary.

And yeah, there's an event that you have to wait like 30 mins and get a chest thingy, I got an all class pet from that and its not stashable >.>;

Plus even Morai gear isnt stashable.. I liked having stash cause it let me stash bound gear (which the main advantage is so it wont drop in pvp..) but having to refine and shard different gear for chars on the same account.. eh, whats the point of having 8 chars on one account, I'd rather have 8 chars on 8 different accounts if my account stash is nearly useless. if that was allowed hehehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This is where they get you. You buy the account stash, and then practically everything they come out with beyond that point is unstashable. ;) b:chuckle

@OP No. They want you to spend money. Even if it's between two of the same class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • NescauBall - Archosaur
    NescauBall - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well... They could make r9 and r9 only account stashable. (keeping class restriction)
    R8 is too cheap.

I dont think anyone would be insane enough to spend money on r9 for 2 chars of the same class. At least not me.

Lets say I got a char I spent a lot of money on, and its demon (r9ed)
    then I wanted to see how holy is like, but I dont wanna lose all my demon hard earned skills.
    So I go and make another char, get him to level 100. Get 200k rep, like everyone does.

I wouldnt ever ever spend the money needed to get another r9(and refine/shard it) on the other char. But, if I could stash it I WOULD spend the money needed in buying the other 100k rep.

I do believe this wouldnt decrease pwi profit at all, only make it bigger since noone would even bother getting 300k rep on the second char.

and if I dont convince you pwe about the profit, heres a bonus :O

BONUS: Make only the recasted version of r9 stashable, so ppl would be even more interested in spending more money for it.
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I just want the rank gear to be stashable but still just exclusive for 1 class, i just want to make anoter bm and make it sage lol thats why i want i want the rank gear stashable