submitting faction icon

Niteshadows - Harshlands
Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
isn't working for me. this is a brand new laptop. what could be the problem officer?b:surrender
Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Niteshadows - Harshlands on

Comments

• Heimiko - Heavens Tear
    Heimiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It would really help if you elaborated.
    If you don't know how to make or upload it, I suggest looking here.
    If I remember correctly, faction icons are updated 2 weeks after their submission on maintenance day.
    My faction still hasn't gotten its icon since maintenance was canceled this week. Lame.

Hope I answered your question. b:bye
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    no, my problem wasn't solved because when i try and click the drop down box for "server" it won't work. the only thing that happens is the letters in the box highlight white. oO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    no, my problem wasn't solved because when i try and click the drop down box for "server" it won't work. the only thing that happens is the letters in the box highlight white. oO

Here's the answer:
    Page is broken, the problem has been reported by Frankie to the web engineers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, last I heard the page was broken.

For now you'll have to submit a ticket with the faction icon and a screenshot showing you as leader of the guild. Mention that the icon submission page is broken too, just in case they aren't aware of that. Hopefully they'll take care of it for you that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I had this same problem a few weeks ago and found an answer somewhere here on the forums that worked.

Give Leadership of your faction to someone you trust will give it back. (use the abdicate button, took me a minute to figure that out). Then have them give you leadership back. I re-logged just to be sure, but I'm not sure that it's necessary.

After that the page should work just fine for you. It did for me, and I wish I could find that thread again so I could give proper credit.

Hope this helps.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    It would really help if you elaborated.
    If you don't know how to make or upload it, I suggest looking here.
    If I remember correctly, faction icons are updated 2 weeks after their submission on maintenance day.
    My faction still hasn't gotten its icon since maintenance was canceled this week. Lame.

Hope I answered your question. b:bye
    I had this same problem a few weeks ago and found an answer somewhere here on the forums that worked.

Give Leadership of your faction to someone you trust will give it back. (use the abdicate button, took me a minute to figure that out). Then have them give you leadership back. I re-logged just to be sure, but I'm not sure that it's necessary.

After that the page should work just fine for you. It did for me, and I wish I could find that thread again so I could give proper credit.

Hope this helps.
    thanks man. worked like a charmb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Germy - Sanctuary
    Germy - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I just tried the whole leader swap and such and it didn't work for me ): Maybe I'm doing something wrong? b:surrender
  • Paytah - Lost City
    Paytah - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    since when did we have necromancers in this game O.o