Suggestions for Bidding Hall

Options

Comments

• DirtyDann - Heavens Tear
    DirtyDann - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    IF YOU GUYS WANT REAL COIN YOU'D PUT NIRVANA GEAR IN THERE OR MADE GEAR THAT CAN ONLY BE GOTTEN IN THE BIDDING HALL b:victory
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ehm...

More Eternal Love FEMALE packs please b:laugh

Male ones seem to pop up often on HT but not the female b:surrender
  • Rangerone - Lost City
    Rangerone - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    A pet or genie or scroll or something that can pick up your drops from mobs/pk/bosses b:sad
  • Bollojello - Sanctuary
    Bollojello - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Heres a suggestion for your bidding hall: let us block the stupid spam.
    (sorry if this was posted already, I didn't want to read 13 pages of replies =P)
  • Budweiser - Sanctuary
    Budweiser - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I say take off the bidding hall And give the stuff 2 players as drops. How about that so thay can sell and make money not just PWI. Give it all 2 the players dont B so cheap! why do I have 2 buy gold 2 get things only in bidding so PWI gets a % from me buying gold and the gold for the itam. Cant you guys let us get a few rear drops.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    drop in the rear? what? lmao..... sry rofl

And what Bollo said, get rid of the god damn spam already...... NO ONE likes it!
  • XXLadyAquaXx - Raging Tide
    XXLadyAquaXx - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Timed armor or weapon.
    The B hall could have this mega fantastic pieces of armor, or unbeliveable weapon that last 20 days (or more). The item never will need to fix but will make your charr stronger than any super hereo.
    b:chuckle
  • XXLadyAquaXx - Raging Tide
    XXLadyAquaXx - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I forgot,
    Mat ticket.
    you buy a ticket from b hall and you can go to the pw boutique npc choose what mat do you want.
    So you can have tickets

TT60 armory mats ticket
    TT60 weapon mats ticket
    TT70 armory mat ticket
    and going on

Each ticket can give you 50 of one mat. So if you dont use it all you can sale the left overs in the auction house or cat stand .

It will help to keep a nice armor and make some in game coins. Nothing will be wasted.
  • Maisha - Dreamweaver
    Maisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm also not going to read 13 pages of responses, so if it's been suggested, please ignore! The order doesn't matter, but I think it would be nice to have variety!

1. Variety of Fashion in sets (hats, top, bottom, wrists, and shoes)
    2. Tomes
    3. SoF or NIX feathers (amount of 1,000)
    4. The other "rare" sage/demon books not obtainable anywhere (like the cleric buffs!)
    5. Charms (HP/MP) - that has a higher value than platinum charms already are
    6. Some sort of blessing (better than jones) for a duration of 1 or 2 weeks
    7. wedding packs
    8. Expensive mats (like uncanny? --sorry, haven't played PW for a while, so I'm not sure what's valueable recently)
    9. GM gear for 2 days (lmao I'm not kidding! b:laugh)
    10. EXP/Spirit cubes for your toons (more EXP/spirit value than fruit or cards, gives you instantly on use, not like hyper.)
    11. fly boost that can be applied to your aerogear for 2 weeks (fly speed upgraded to 9.0 instead of the maximum of 3.3)
    12. The dolphin/fishy emote skin (used in horns...) or make one that's "special" from bidding only
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just look at what is in the packs :/

See Above as well...

One last thing: PERFECT HORNS or their EMOTES!!!
    b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Riverwalker - Sanctuary
    Riverwalker - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Being able to "buy" your way into better weapons and gear is a no no.

Fashions, dyes, items geared at lvl boosting like hyper stones, charm packs, rare pets, mounts & flyers.

All skill books. Veno herc/nix pet tickets OR packs of SOF/PF would be a welcome addition.

PWI having the cash shop and bidding hall, isn't a bad thing. If the company is successful in making cash the game will continue to evolve. Making items more obtainable will utlimately drop gold prices in game as the theory of supply and demand will balance out the inequities. Yes, keep them hungry for more, but they can do that by increasing the available content.

Last but not least, the bidding hall should be run more than the once a day, many players are logged off and tucked into their beds by the time the bidding even begins. Maybe staggering the times or telling what will be in the bidding hall that day may improve the number of players using it.

b:surrender I ignore the bidding now, I don't care who is bidding on the same old items There is no excitement in it any more. The red txt scrolling in my chat is a minor annoyance, shorten it to one line with the item and current bid.

I do agree that the bidding shouldn't announce the name of the players. If they choose to pay 100 gold for some item, its between you and them, no one else.
    Don't tell me get a life! Honey, I'm a gamer, I've got lots of them! b:victory
  • SnowFish - Sanctuary
    SnowFish - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ~G11 Shard Box~
    This box contains one of the following Shards.

-Citrine Gem
    -Garnet Gem
    -Sapphire Gem
    -Savant Stone
    -Primaveral Stone
    -Diamon of Dragon
    -Diamon of Tiger

-Tiger Vendor Shop
  • SilverCliff - Dreamweaver
    SilverCliff - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hey guys,

So most of you have noticed the new Bidding Hall feature, and now that you've had some experience with it, we were wondering what kinds of items you'd like to see in there.

So lets see some suggestions; I'll start you guys off: Hay

Id like to see the eternal female love pack :) Since Id like to buy it :3 b:laugh
  • elorejitas
    elorejitas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hey guys,

So most of you have noticed the new Bidding Hall feature, and now that you've had some experience with it, we were wondering what kinds of items you'd like to see in there.

So lets see some suggestions; I'll start you guys off: Hay

Green Grass?? o.o
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    UNIQUE color dyes that can only be obtain THROUGH the bidding hall. Of course they cannot be traded, or sold to others(this will make bidding on them much more exciting).

More skills other than the passive mastery ones.
  • God_Loki - Raging Tide
    God_Loki - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    um r9 Medal of Glory?
    I am Loki...God of Mischief...If you see me, you better hide or you'll be my next target... b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Jerrym - Raging Tide
    Jerrym - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

See Above as well...

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry why in the hell sockets cost 1 gold for 15 that's nuts when you need 8000 for your armor that insane amount to socket something look into this matter man i so mad about things in here prices crazy people losing jobs come on now better price ok ridiculous to socket something 8000 omg
  • Jerrym - Raging Tide
    Jerrym - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

See Above as well...

why in the hell sockets cost 1 gold for 15 that's nuts when you need 8000 for your armor that insane amount to socket something look into this matter man i so mad about things in here prices crazy people losing jobs come on now better price ok ridiculous to socket something 8000 omg
  • BizNich - Raging Tide
    BizNich - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sage and Demon Seeker and Mystic Mastery books would be nice since you already put some of the other classes mastery books in
    Devil let me down.
    Mistress got me whipped.
    Cragg left me on my own.
    Salvation is my last hope.
  • Seamen - Dreamweaver
    Seamen - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What about rarer books such as diamond sutra or highland cleave :D
  • Supersonics - Heavens Tear
    Supersonics - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If you could put a pair of wedding packs (bride + groom pack) in the bidding hall it would be great. Also, what ever happened to the old wedding sales where the packs in the boutique would be on sale every once in awhile? I haven't seen them on sale in over 6 months.
  • Lostwithin - Dreamweaver
    Lostwithin - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    platinum Chi/Spark charmb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What about rarer books such as diamond sutra or highland cleave :D

I can agree with rare books. Even I would be loading zen to try for my cleric's demon Revive. Hard to get my hands on, even with my lucky friend opening books. Got my Ironheart, even got two, but no Rez. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If you could put a pair of wedding packs (bride + groom pack) in the bidding hall it would be great. Also, what ever happened to the old wedding sales where the packs in the boutique would be on sale every once in awhile? I haven't seen them on sale in over 6 months.

Wedding packs usually go on sale around February 14th (Valentine's Day) here in the US.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Introduce a chest with X number of diamond of tigers, and sell them on bidding hall everydayb:avoid
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Put Seeker Sage/Demon Blade and Sword Mastery in there. That would make SOOOOO much money on all of the servers.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Last but not least, the bidding hall should be run more than the once a day, many players are logged off and tucked into their beds by the time the bidding even begins. Maybe staggering the times or telling what will be in the bidding hall that day may improve the number of players using it.

I need to agree with that one. Bidding hall is 3am my time and there is some items that I would like to get my hands on but Im not willing to stay up that late just to see is it even there and if it is, what is the chance I get it? Many ppl will think that why I dont go to Europe Server? I would go there if I could get my toon with me. Im not gonna buy 2nd herc and nix just so I can change a server when PWI could put bidding hall and some of the events for our europeans time too, and the events could work just like horse race. (You can just join other one, not both)

So if no 2nd bidding hall time, maybe u guys could start selling "change server" -stones?
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Has any of these been implemented at all?
  • Torzen - Lost City
    Torzen - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    the +20 vit stones like Stones of Brute
    i only get chips from bh 100

never oppened a pack that dosent gives tokens

got worst luck in pwi

and i still try
This discussion has been closed.