Make an Assassin only server.

Drama - Lothranis
Drama - Lothranis Posts: 67 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Chronicles
So that way you can make thousands apon thousands of $$$ becuase the only way to solo everything is buying R9+12. Also sell all buffs in cash shop for $10 each. *lasting 4 hours each ofc.
Post edited by Drama - Lothranis on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Why would you want to solo "everything"?

Also, due to chi gain and nearly identical DPS, G15 Nirvana is actually a safer bet for soloing.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • elorejitas
    elorejitas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The staff just should give aps and stealth to everyone and will be something similar b:laugh
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I laughed my *** off picturing that.

There'd be no PVP. Everyone would just sit at west gate stealthed, waiting for someone else to pop out.

TW would never ****ing end cause no one would be able to win.

And every time you tried to do an FB, it'd be filled with a bunch of egotistical d-bags who think they're too pro for teamwork, so everyone runs in a different direction and does their own thing until they die.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited March 2012

There'd be no PVP. Everyone would just sit at west gate stealthed, waiting for someone else to pop out.

And every time you tried to do an FB, it'd be filled with a bunch of egotistical d-bags who think they're too pro for teamwork, so everyone runs in a different direction and does their own thing until they die.
    This^
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If that happens I`d gladly reroll, don`t like other assassins b:shutup
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2012

b:laughThat'd be hilarious to see as an outsider though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2012

This is so true.. but the same could be said if there was a BM server too, minus the stealthing of course
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Nah, making a sin only server requires too much work, it's much easier to nerf every meaningful activity for casters in pve so that they're forced to reroll aps char if they want to accomplish anything in this game.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Uhh... I thought all the servers were "Assassin only" servers, and anyone without a sin was just being hipster but secretly had an assassin alt/main...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Make an all Barb server

b:beatup

then we can have mass kitty races
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )