Please Help Gm

RockSmasher - Dreamweaver
RockSmasher - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Support Desk
this is my situation i recently submitted a ticket to request a reset of safe code, gold trading, armor, etc because I could no longer remember my password

I have a couple of Problems with this first of all the email Previously used to register on site has been discontinued since verizon.net switched with frontier in the area of the country I live in meaning its not possible to send a email from that address because it doesnt exist I can remember all other security questions however except for the nick name and when i tried to change my email it said i had to confirm change of email from old email ( that no longer exists) this situation is supremely frustrating I just need the one simple bank thing reset I have sunk hundreds into this game and so for the amount of money I have spent everything I have tried is mediocre at best not only that but it took 6 hours respond time to a Ticket I had to double submit because the first time it was ignored anything I should do about the problem or should i just simply play on another toon and leave my 40+ dollar character behind?
Post edited by RockSmasher - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    give them what you can and some info they can verify in game

i didn't have all my info when i stupidedly locked myself out

i got back in how ever.

submit a ticket again and just play the waiting game
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • melanderi
    melanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You will still need to answer all the questions. If you need to change your email address, you can put in a request for that too.b:victory

Please note that you should not ever post replies from support on the forums. It's against the rules. It's bad, yo!b:shocked Keep that communication private between you and support!b:cute

(I really love these bears, sorryb:surrender)
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • RockSmasher - Dreamweaver
    RockSmasher - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    im sorry that was my bad i apologize i promise it wont happen again