Question about DQ Items.

XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary
XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Does anyone know if DQ items we get from Morai and sell them to a NPC in Morai, do we get points for them? Because i sold to an NPC in Morai and I did not get the points and its not showing in my 10 most recent Transactions either. Its been 24 hours since I sold them.

anyone else had the same problem or is it just me ?
Post edited by XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary on

Comments

• No_limits_ - Heavens Tear
    No_limits_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i have the same problem but i always get the points after server refresh each day although the page says 1hour after u vendor them.
    If u dont get the points within 24h send them a ticket.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ive never tried selling dq there ... ive always been superstitious about other npcs, and sell all my dq at the west merchant xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ive never tried selling dq there ... ive always been superstitious about other npcs, and sell all my dq at the west merchant xD

This.

Plus i am in west arch 90% of my day anyway :)
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    DQ items points are given to you no matter what NPC in the main map, although I don't know about Morai, time to do some testing when I get home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Before DQ went down, I had about 480 points. By the time it came back up I had just shy of 9k. I sold a LOT of DQ items to the merchants in Morai during my downtime between dailies and finishing the Legendary quest line.

In short, yes it does count, but you probably are just another victim of the Slow Website Syndrome like half the other players... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary
    XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I got the Points after like 36 hours I think. So just to let everyone know if You can sell Items to NPCs in Morai and DQ points would still show up.

Lolgasmic was probably right with the slow website syndrome statement there.

Ty for replies
  • MECHserac - Lost City
    MECHserac - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    im having the same issue, i bought 12k dq points in dq items and i npced em earlier today and i still havent gotten any. I npced em at west merchant actually