at this rate, pwi may die in a month

Comments

• Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Archer stealth = Camouflage from Hunter's in a game that takes place in Azeroth we just move a lot slower and don't have a pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Game will not die, but I really hope that large number of QQ-ers will quit playing PWI. b:laugh

Me too, waiting for that day to arrive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ever since this went F2P, it's always been especially designed for idiots with money, the forums are epic proof.

Wasn't PW2 always F2P?
  • Kiiria - Raging Tide
    Kiiria - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Some people need to re-allocate the brain-cells they're using to operate a computer to put them into use thinking.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Game will not die, but I really hope that large number of QQ-ers will quit playing PWI. b:laugh

Uhhhh... Who would be left playing, then? o.O;
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear
    J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yep - movement speed is 0.1 m/s while in stealth...

I'm curious about archer stealth - does anyone actually have it yet? I'm guessing not, but based on the skill description it sounds like sparking and some other archer speed buff are the only ways for them to fall out of stealth (other than running out of mana, of course).

Does this literally mean an archer can launch Barrage from within stealth and nobody will know where it's coming from? If that's the case, sins now have a new job in TW - find stealth archers and kill them. They're the only ones with the natural detection level high enough to find them.

If you don't have sins in your guild (LOL) then you're screwed in TW. b:bye

No it is exactly like sin stealth, in Sin stealth it is not mentioned attacking will knock you out of stealth, and you still get knocked out of stealth.

It is like i said that skill is a whole joke actually
  • DarkPlaces - Harshlands
    DarkPlaces - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I can't be arsed to read the whole sorry thread, but... I agree, the game is dying. Yesterday I felt so bored that I took the "cuisine" quest from the angler guy. There were absolutely no players at broken bow bluff. None at all except me. I have never seen this area so empty.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Bored at lvl 96? There is lots of quest to do at that level b:victory
    But that's just me, I like to read quest text, so I know why I'm killing trillions of mobs just to finish that quest b:laugh
    But it's kinda not problem on high level, to kill 95-100 mobs for quest, killing is easy and fast.

Low level areas are empty cause of powerleveling b:sad
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Have people not realized yet that archer stealth is somewhat useless?
    They can't MOVE, so just aoe wherever they stealthed and -pop-. Archer is still a useless class pre-R9.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ntkn wrote: »
    you're an idiot

^^ this.

and thanks for another whiner thread from a fail caster.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear
    ChiefZoltar - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Meh. Casters may only get 3 Caster Nirvanas per day, but that doesn't mean they can't do regular nirvana. If they can't find one, it means they have no friends. Even I, as an archer with no fists/claws/r9 bow, can get into Nirvana. Not to mention Caster Nirvana drops more chests than regular nirvana from each boss.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sins are pretty OP in this game in my opinion. And archer now getting stealth too...
    The stealth that archer are getting now is what Sins should've got in the first place as someone mentioned earlier on some thread, and archers shouldn't be getting any stealth. They already got high chance to purge targets, which proc every 10 ****ing seconds. How come mages don't have high chance to purify on r9 weapon? ijs
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    1. 90% of casters are pissed of very few caster vana's a day to aps's getting infinite *if they save keys, we can't save talismans*

2. the aps nerf, once they fix it so that it's actually 20% miss chance regardless of accuracy like it was originally planned as, aps's will start leaving.

3. archers with stealth lol, i just lol

4. glitches - so many glitches, and the 1 they fix is the one that helped balance

so basicly . . . . . . . . all in all . . . . . .. . . . . including greed . . . . . . . .

1. nerf caster vana by limiting it so they get desparate and either charge, or make an apser

2. they finally fix the aps nerf to work properly so then they get pissed again and either leave or charge for r9.

3. i mean dude, one of the highest dmg range rapers in the game given stealth. sin was limited becasue their bad against many opponents, archers are good against many lol especially if they jump

4. caster vana fixed, . . . . of all things they fix a casters income lol. so the same as #1, add on top of it the very large amount of errors and glitches that just come with the patch and client alone. on top of the very very large list of ones that NEED to be addressed, yet the only one they even fix is the one that gives casters a fighting chance.

the list could go on endlessly, add to it if you wish, we can always use more reasons. but hey i may not be able to play pwi regardless so frankly idk anymore it doesn't seem like it's my problem no more

HAVE FUN CASTERS charging, or apsing with sin/bm since they keep ruining any chance we have at every turn, we get a chance they realize it and shut it down.

nerf or no nerf...aps will stillpwn so plz cry more.
    talisman,i guess you casters shouldnt have abused a glitch on your runs...naughty.

and im willing to bet my house,my dog,my cat,that pw will still be around in a month..hell i. willing to bet you will be here too...why no just quit and go back to rolling dice on d&d...ba bye.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sins are pretty OP in this game in my opinion. And archer now getting stealth too...
    The stealth that archer are getting now is what Sins should've got in the first place as someone mentioned earlier on some thread, and archers shouldn't be getting any stealth. They already got high chance to purge targets, which proc every 10 ****ing seconds. How come mages don't have high chance to purify on r9 weapon? ijs

Still doesn't change the fact that the archer can't go anywhere in stealth. The archer is going to either sit in 1 spot and wait for someone to walk by or they will stealth near you and you might see them go into stealth so you will know they are around anyway unless you don't notice of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    At this Rate, PWi may Die in a Month........

b:chuckle WELL, Look At It This Way.....b:pleased

Atleast They'll Finally Be BAnNinG those Major (CS'ing / JFC) Violator's Accounts, If & When they do go Down......... Just like they Promised they would.........b:laugh
  • UMad_Bro - Sanctuary
    UMad_Bro - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If I had a penny for every "this game is dead/dying" thread, I could charge the zen for full R9.

kthxbai b:bye
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If I had a penny for every "this game is dead/dying" thread, I could charge the zen for full R9.

kthxbai b:bye

You say kthxbai and your name is UMad_Bro ... you sir are the most original player i've seen... u witty **** u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    vana??

b:shutup
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Quick question to all those caster that automatically assume 5 aps = instant coin....do you really think a 5 aps sin is that easy to come by? No seriously. A 5 aps bm sounds cool and everything but lets be real, no one is QQing about a 5 aps bm...its the 5 aps sins.

To get 5 aps you need to spend a ****load of coin and most times charge zen. Plus you need to have high refines on ur gear, ALL your gear. Have you seen how lame a 5 aps sin with +10 wep and +3 armour really is? I'll tell you, they suck -_-

Pro aps sqds doing a run in 5 mins? Yes yes nice and everything but does that mean everyone gets into these "pro" squads?

r8+10 caster sqds take 20-25 mins per run
    r8+10 2.86/3.33 sqds take the same time

If you dont wana charge zen and be all uber 5 aps +12 or sumn then just play the game.

You really expect caster nirvana to give you instant r9+12 o.O
    Ima 2.5 sage sin, that takes a non aps barb a sage bm, a 2.86 aps +5 sin, a cleric and an archer into nirvy and we take 20 mins to do a run. Problem? I think not -_-

If as a caster you cant find a regular nirvy sqd it simply means you have no friends. Go make some or stop QQing.

Btw just pay a sin or someone to open with their talisman after their bh for u then go in after.

Useless QQ is Useless
  • dfdsfdsa
    dfdsfdsa Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I tested this with a none aps squad earlier...no matter how hard we tried we couldn't take 45minutes per run...and trust me we tried every stupid trick in the book we averaged around 20-25min. Hell I couldn't take 45 min in caster when half the squad was barb, BM and sin. Rather than all this pointless QQ about caster vana (I am pissed as well but come on this is what thread #2000.) Why not find another way to make money. Face it what we did in caster was a GLITCH so stop crying over your digital income and do something productive...maybe take a nice jog or a long walk off a short cliff ;)

If you can't handle change than take Quilue's lovely suggestion "just uninstall and go swallow sadness by yourself" because we're sick and tired of ppl who only QQ on an online game. b:victory Have a nice day :)

im sick and tired of people getting into converrsations they clearly dislike/ bored of... so just fawk off kindly sir, i do not care about what you think and if any did we'd use your name so you know we talking to you. not every one here is playin this game for four years as yall bored of qq/ heard it all scrubs. so if i started playin 4 months ago , do you really think i give a fawk how many times you had to read something on a forum that is not obligatory to read? get a life and stop reading everything on the forums maybe.
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    dfdsfdsa wrote: »
    im sick and tired of people getting into converrsations they clearly dislike/ bored of... so just fawk off kindly sir, i do not care about what you think and if any did we'd use your name so you know we talking to you. not every one here is playin this game for four years as yall bored of qq/ heard it all scrubs. so if i started playin 4 months ago , do you really think i give a fawk how many times you had to read something on a forum that is not obligatory to read? get a life and stop reading everything on the forums maybe.

So you've been playing this game for 4 months and are joining the QQ Bandwagon for exploiting a glitch that was actually fixed?

Sad to say I can't even imagine how fail a squad must be to take 40 mins inside nirvana. My very fist run as a 2.0 sage sin with +5 on my dagz and a sqd of a wizzy/barb/cleric/archer didnt even take so long. And we were all noobs tht didnt even know anything about nirvana or the bosses x.x
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If you feel really angry and always hoping that someday this game become the perfect one...
    http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/loadFeature/3948 b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Courtneyabwy - Lost City
    Courtneyabwy - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    wow anyone heard of this: http://truly-free.aiononline.com/truly-free/index.php ijs. Casters do have many options. Have Fun!!!
    Haterz Gunna Hate b:laugh
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    wow anyone heard of this: http://truly-free.aiononline.com/truly-free/index.php ijs. Casters do have many options. Have Fun!!!

Nice. ty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Yknow there are ways to make money without running instances like Nirvana. Ever heard of merchanting? No charging zen required. Sure you may start with a low amount of money but playing the right markets will help you get to the point where you make decent money if you're patient enough.

I'm quite guilty of charging zen I admit, but thanks to a lot of guidance from here, it's getting to the point where I hope I wont need to.

And like someone else mentioned already, having a 5.0 sin must be really nice. Yes it is, as I have one too specifically for farming Nirvana or running the occassional Frost. But to get her to the point where I could actually be useful took a lot of time and money. I'm just thankful when I was building her up, I had a great group of friends who helped me farm Nirvana despite my having only 2.86 or so aps at the time. As far as refines went however, it can get quite expensive.

I would honestly much rather play my mystic for everything, but it's true. The limited caster Nirvana sucks. I'm glad it is there should I ever want to do it, but the time limit on them sucks a lot, and I hate you can't stack them like keys. :shrug:

So if you're really aiming to make money ultimately, I think merchanting would be your best bet at this point (aside from charging zen). Farming TT is still somewhat lucrative but not like it used to be (my herc veno is practically useless to me now lol)... other than that I'm not sure what else there is far as farming instances go. Could always grind for DQ items or farm mats I guess, but that gets quite boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Every time I see this thread title I gotta think: Damn, it's still pretty alive. Failed OP :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    it probably was, and do you know why

because we as the player base suck it up and deal with it

name me one time where they had a collosal nerf that made us spend more money to keep up in the game, and the player base didn't just sit around and deal with it. or qq'd for a week, or maby 2 and then just left it as is, found some other less effecive way and continued on. because of that they can do whatever they want to cut our in game income down to 0 to charge, and players don't say sh*t

the only way to stop this is if 90% of the players start to spam the fourum, **** pwi/pwe's servers, or out right quit. but chances of any of those happening is slim to none.

i mean hell caster vana only 2-3 times a day ESPECIALLY DURING X2 WHICH I THINK THEY DID INTENTIONALLY TO HATE ON US. being the only glith the've fixed in a long time being a positive one for the player base and balancing the caster vs aps gap alittle more *though it only gave us 1/2 as much over time during x2 run spams* and the aps nerf just makes normal vana slower, especially once they fix it to the way it's supposed to work. so aps's either deal with slower runs and casters far less runs. or they charge to get their r9/vana which plays right into pwi's hands.

i vote boycot pwi till they pull their heads out their *****. but that's not gonna happen either, maby it's time to return to private servers who actually care about the playerbase since it's run by the playerbase

GET REAL APS is not balance its so far from it fact is nerfing aps is the best balance this game can have for us non aps player so non aps can get anywhere near wanted again.

ur qqing is joy in my ears and aps is cheap sht
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I like how you suck so much your squad takes 1 hour to run Nirv. Not long after Nirv came out, I used to tank it with +5 claws...rest of people had lowly refined TTs and we didn't take 1 hour per run. Now I don't think I can outDD a decently refined R9 caster with +5 Deicides, so if you can't cobble together a caster squad that can do better in this rank-infested state of the game, just uninstall and go swallow sadness by yourself.

edit: I don't even think Traz meant that you had to find a caster only squad to run regular Nirv. People would take caster friends anyway...but not repulsive people that QQ all day obviously.

IGNORE THIS ONE she will ofcourse stick with aps nerds in the game ups i meant this dude archer.

wonder if fist let you use skills to aw wait its just let you swing them around like a boxer wow so pro gtfo and use a bow and tell use how it goes.