Sage Onslaught is BUGGED.

Blade_aether - Lost City
Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Barbarian
So sorry to bring an old dead topic, and there is another thread somewhere for this but...

Sage Beastial Onslaught cannot zerk still. The advent of new skills is no longer nye, it is upon us.

We are getting some pretty fantastic new skills, but I still don't think that we should neglect the old ones.

Sage Armageddon does not reduce the HP and Mana consumed, and Sage Onslaught cannot make use of the addons Sacrificial Strike or God of Frenzy.

If this matters to you, send in a ticket.

Blade_Aether
Still concerned...
Post edited by Blade_aether - Lost City on

Comments

• xjej
    xjej Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    18738/1499

armageddon

10813/868

that looks like a reduction compared to 50% to me..
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    So I ran that armageddon test on my friend's barb, who has sage armageddon.

(I don't have it because I had been informed on live chat that it was still bugged)

He went from 17825 HP to 8913 HP roughly, I was not able to exactly screen shot it.
    (Nor did I check his mana >_> )

His is for sure sage.

How long ago did you learn yours? How long ago did you test?

Blade_Aether
    Booooo.
    edited February 2012
    xjej wrote: »
    18738/1499

armageddon

10813/868

that looks like a reduction compared to 50% to me..

Sorry for quoting in a second post, but the description for SAGE Armageddon says that it: "Sage version reduces HP and MP cost to 35% of your current total."

That is taken straight from ecatomb.net, I consider it to be reliable.

18738/100X35=6557.25 That means that 6557 is 35% of your maximum HP, when full.

Assuming I am reading the description correctly, a reduction TO 35% of your total, means that it is only consumes 35% of your maximum HP.

Not to come off as caustic, but 18738-6557=12181. 12181 does not equal 10813, as you said that was what you had left over after the armageddon.

In fact, a 50% reduction would be 18738/2, which would equal 9369. That is almost halfway between 50 and 35%.

Sorry to be nit picky, but that still does not follow the skill description.

Blade_Aether
    Number party anyone?
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sorry for quoting in a second post, but the description for SAGE Armageddon says that it: "Sage version reduces HP and MP cost to 35% of your current total."

That is taken straight from ecatomb.net, I consider it to be reliable.

18738/100X35=6557.25 That means that 6557 is 35% of your maximum HP, when full.

Assuming I am reading the description correctly, a reduction TO 35% of your total, means that it is only consumes 35% of your maximum HP.

Not to come off as caustic, but 18738-6557=12181. 12181 does not equal 10813, as you said that was what you had left over after the armageddon.

In fact, a 50% reduction would be 18738/2, which would equal 9369. That is almost halfway between 50 and 35%.

Sorry to be nit picky, but that still does not follow the skill description.

Certain hp bonuses aren't added in to armageddon damage or even BKI buff. For instance "+5% hp" add on cube necklace. I'm not sure but I think set bonuses that add hp aren't added in either. That is to say that if they only had level 10 arma it wouldn't be exactly 50% either.

I have had friends note that they can tell an hp difference from Sage Armageddon but that was a while ago.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited March 2012
    Certain hp bonuses aren't added in to armageddon damage or even BKI buff. For instance "+5% hp" add on cube necklace. I'm not sure but I think set bonuses that add hp aren't added in either. That is to say that if they only had level 10 arma it wouldn't be exactly 50% either.

I have had friends note that they can tell an hp difference from Sage Armageddon but that was a while ago.

Certain HP bonuses? Which ones? Anyone have clarification on this?

Also, looking further into it I tested Sage Arma... It is less than level 10, but not by the % dictated...

Is this like the demon Beast King's Inspa? It gives 35 chi to the user regardless of how many people you buff with it. Description says it gives 50% more... Sage and level 10 give 10...

35 is not 50% more than 10... I have heard that is based on getting chi per party member buffed, but this is also not true, it is ALWAYS 35.

Blade_Aether
    Feeling cheated.
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    It's normally 10 chi, then it adds 50% to be 15 chi.

It also gives +20 chi to whoever is in range for the HP bonus. You are always in range to get the HP bonus, thus you always get the +20 chi.
    edited March 2012
    It's normally 10 chi, then it adds 50% to be 15 chi.

It also gives +20 chi to whoever is in range for the HP bonus. You are always in range to get the HP bonus, thus you always get the +20 chi.

35 versus 10... It also doesn't mention the +20, just says 50% more to party members in range.

I would be fine if it was 15 to EVERYONE in party, including the barb... But this way a barb can pass a party of 10 people 1 spark faster than a Veno can pass 1 person 2 sparks...

Anyone else smell something fishy?

Blade_Aether
    Not into fish...
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    35 versus 10... It also doesn't mention the +20, just says 50% more to party members in range.

I would be fine if it was 15 to EVERYONE in party, including the barb... But this way a barb can pass a party of 10 people 1 spark faster than a Veno can pass 1 person 2 sparks...

Blade_Aether
    Not into fish...

Thats why Demon BKI is way more useful than Sage BKI... b:laugh

The description is a bit off... but nothing fishy here b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Blade_Aether
    Not into fish...

Yeah, the description is prolly not translated very well. Was just showing that the 50% is correct and 'all heroes are effected' is correct, just that they don't belong together b:chuckle