Assassin Leveling??

AkiraBlood - Lothranis
AkiraBlood - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Assassin
hi guys...i just made an Assassin and i want to know how can i gain fast lvl :S can anyone tell me where can i lvl fast pleaze ???
Post edited by AkiraBlood - Lothranis on

Comments

• CraistiniRO - Raging Tide
    CraistiniRO - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To lvl fast you need money buy hypers and then go FC heads or solo run
  • EighthKnight - Sanctuary
    EighthKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OR, quest like a mad man, do BH's at level ?30? and crazy stones. I hyper leveled and the hardships that go along with that aren't worth it. Sins already have a bad rep, learn your class and gain respect. If you hyper level, you'll spend weeks having to relearn everything -_- Just by questing, you can get to level 60 in a month. And not have to waste your time on something that could've have been gradually learned through questing...

If that doesn't persuade you, think about the coin you'd be spending by not questing. (Also note all the coin loss and spirit loss you DIDN"T gain by NOT questing) I don't know the prices in Loth. but in Sanct. (These are general guesses):

Price of hypers x5 (580k) for 3-5 runs that cost 1m, heads and mobs that cost 400k.
    1-30 hyper leveling: (Sanctuary: 1,600,000 coins)
    30-60 hyper leveling: (Sanctuary: 3,000,000 coins)
    60-90 hyper leveling: (Sanctuary: 4,500,000 coins)
    90-100 hyper leveling: (Sanctuary: You join squads for free now, you're going to get bad rep for dying so many times so you won't get into a lot. But hypers will still cost you around 2-3m.)
    (Note: when I say "You" I don't mean YOU specifically. I'm talking about some random person who just wasted a bazillion coins to get to 100 and walk around west arch getting pk'ed.)

And now that you're at end game, you get to do all your spiritual cultivations. (YAY! Except not at all, because SC's are incredibly long) Now you're looking at end game gear like R8 and such... but since you didn't do any quests you're looking at spending around 70,000,000 coins on rep badges to get 200,000 rep.

This may be trolling, but I really don't recommend FCC'ing till you're around level 75+ and can do it for free (not paying for someone to solo).
    And anyone who wants to, don't bark about how I power leveled from 30-70 because it's killing me now and I know that and there's no way I'mma hyper level a character I've never played before like that. It is the worst, and the amount of clutter in my quest book that I've been having to clear out is crazy. A week ago I grabbed a quest that asked me to kill Quingzi. -_-

Anyways. Quest. That's all I have to say.
    EDIT: if you're new, leveling is very fast by questing. The quest experience lowers when you reach the level to do bounty hunters, so if you're stuck at that point where you're grinding to the next level, try bounty hunters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AkiraBlood - Lothranis
    AkiraBlood - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    hmmm...tnx...i thin kthat i'm gonna do quests and kill monsters XD
  • Foxieee_trek - Harshlands
    Foxieee_trek - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    good boy :D
    venomacer lvl 80b:pleased
    assasin lvl62b:victory
    Ah, crazy rich bored people, I will never be able to understand them. b:surrender
    edited February 2012
    hmmm...tnx...i thin kthat i'm gonna do quests and kill monsters XD
    FISTPUMP to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    My personal record:
    lv.1-60 in 10 days,no Hypers,no FCC,just questing like crazy,BHs,TB Chain,Crazy Stone,EVEN some grinding(omg),and voila'.

...but some people are just lazy.
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    My personal record:
    lv.1-60 in 10 days,no Hypers,no FCC,just questing like crazy,BHs,TB Chain,Crazy Stone,EVEN some grinding(omg),and voila'.

...but some people are just lazy.

1-60 in 1 solo frost.

Go go hypers!
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxieee_trek - Harshlands
    Foxieee_trek - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    1-60 in 1 solo frost.

Go go hypers!

b:surrender i don't want to live in this perfect world anymore
    venomacer lvl 80b:pleased
    assasin lvl62b:victory
    Ah, crazy rich bored people, I will never be able to understand them. b:surrender
    edited February 2012
    Going to FC is not that bad omg and they ae not that expensive on my server at least 100-250k and solo is 1.5m i lvled my sin to 33 on my owm hand then in a few days got to 73 only spending around 1m-1.5m and still gonna buy till 85 as the rep is not that a big problem cuz you can get rep from culti and fbs how much rep give you quests till lvl40? not more than 3~4 rep max and to be serious who still do normal quests when your above 40 instead of bh
    edited February 2012
    I don't play in RT. So I have no clue what it's like over there. As I stated, it's according to Sanctuary give or take. And I only mentioned coin because that's usually what scares a new player. Not not knowing your class at all. -_- And if you got 3-4 rep in all your quests up to 40... send a ticket in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    A little brain i mean 3-4 rep per quest:))
    edited March 2012
    That still isn't quite the right fight. 3-4 rep per quests means 6-7 quests (each giving you a decent amount of coin and spirit) with means saving on 10k-20k rep badge. O_O There is without a doubt a huge loss in coin by not doing quests and having to buy rep badges. Not to mention when you start getting darkness stamps in instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilentAssasi - Lothranis
    SilentAssasi - Lothranis Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    XD....guys can u help me to kill quingzy plz ??
    edited March 2012
    Not in the same server :( sorry!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    charge zen buy heads get to lvl 100 get 5 aps
    join the most fail ganktastic guild on your server
    then buy r9 and +12 your armor
    make sure to shard amber shards in your r9 daggers
  • Defect - Raging Tide
    Defect - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Going to FC is not that bad omg and they ae not that expensive on my server at least 100-250k and solo is 1.5m i lvled my sin to 33 on my owm hand then in a few days got to 73 only spending around 1m-1.5m and still gonna buy till 85 as the rep is not that a big problem cuz you can get rep from culti and fbs how much rep give you quests till lvl40? not more than 3~4 rep max and to be serious who still do normal quests when your above 40 instead of bh

Gross. Your sin sounds like another 5aps Demon sin who only sparks and aps' bosses to death. No experience. If you can solo BH Aba/SoT without R9 or +10 gears, I'll give you props.Till then, you're just another cash shopping noob who doesn't know how to play their character.

Also, just do quests. Leveling is so easy 1-70. When you get to 100 you start to realize how hard it is to level by quests or lack of. So you appreciate how much experience you get with quests or just grinding. Fast hyper FC leveling takes away not only experience but also the gameplay. Player base nowadays only know how to BB or APS things. Don't contribute to it.
    102(100RB1tr) Sage Sin ~ 100 Demon BM ~ 96 Sage Cleric ~ 90 Demon Archer ~ 87 Veno ~ 86 Pure Axe BM ~ 83 Barb ~ 82 Seeker ~ 81 Mystic ~ 86 Wizzie ~ 84 Psychic
  • SilentAssasi - Lothranis
    SilentAssasi - Lothranis Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i''ll don't....i'm gonna do quests and serch for some help to kill powerfull monsters :)
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    1-19 - easy quests - 1-3 hrs
    20-30 - Use prolly want to farm up and make Life Powders - about 2 days
    30-40 - Crazy Stone + w/e you want to grind - uncertain (use FC for this part isn't a bad idea)
    40+ BH
    60+ BH (+ PQ if you wish) - Start of TT weapons
    80+ BH + FC

All i got atm

_

lol my Avatar is glitched. Lvl 82
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • Defect - Raging Tide
    Defect - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    40+ BH
    60+ BH (+ PQ if you wish) - Start of TT weapons
    80+ BH + FC

All i got atm

40+ Tideborn quests. You'll level 6 times for doing basically nothing. Not to mention getting a crapload of coins. BH 3 times a day, you'll level at least once at day.

60+ Tideborn quests(If you couldn't do blood battle at 50). BH. PQ. Crazy stone. Everyone gets Cresent Thorn; my advice, stick to legendaries until TT80.

70+ Tideborn quests, at the end you score a free plat hp charm. Gamma. World Quest

80+ BH. Solo PV. FC Squad mode

100+ Solo FC.

Just wanted to add some additional stuff that you missed.
    102(100RB1tr) Sage Sin ~ 100 Demon BM ~ 96 Sage Cleric ~ 90 Demon Archer ~ 87 Veno ~ 86 Pure Axe BM ~ 83 Barb ~ 82 Seeker ~ 81 Mystic ~ 86 Wizzie ~ 84 Psychic