Lucid npcs

AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Behind the Lost City elder their are 3 npcs that say to come back at 21:00 -22:00 at different lv ranges.

New event maybe?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
Post edited by AlysonRose - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jellytops - Heavens Tear
    Jellytops - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This post was in a thread on the second page of this very forum:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16106951&postcount=3
    *-*-*When I wears my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.*-*-*
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I searched for the word Lucidsilver and got ZERO results so I made a thread. My bad I guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • athardia
    athardia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There are a group of Lucidsilver envoys near the banker in south Archosaur as well. LOL not to be gripey but the neat gift "Lucidsilver Chest" you get for waiting 10 mins. was a total rip off to me and a friend of mine. I mean what good can a girl do with untradable male fashion that can only be sold for 1 penny or last for 6 days..? Or a pet that only a veno can use when you are not on that character? So again the neat gifts were useless to us or even to be given to someone who could use it. Good luck with the new areas even though I cannot seem to participate in most because of my level at the time. Oh and the fact that when that time is available it's like 3 AM here... Have fun People and a great time:P.

"Bless those who curse you and pray for those who spitefully use you."

One of my most treasured books. The Bible.

Yerkryn
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    One of them gives out a Lucidsilver Chest to level 30 or below characters who have reached level 5, 15 and 25, and who have completed level 9, 19 and 29 cultivation. This NPC doesn't care what time it is, but will only give out a total of 6 chests per character.

Another will give out a Lucidsilver Chest to level 20+ characters who take his quest between 8pm and 9pm server time, and stay logged on for 10 minutes.

The third will give out a Lucidgold Chest to level 20+ characters who take his quest between 9pm and 10pm server time, and stay logged on for 30 minutes.

Most likely prize from the Lucidsilver chest is by far 5 fantasy fruit bags. (One level 26 character got this from 5 out of 5 chests, for a total of 25 fantasy fruit.) Other prizes include training esoterica, small spirit charm, time limited fashion (the one character I had that got this got a female French set) and a speed 7.5 pig mount egg. I've got a lot of low level alts spread over the servers so I have a pretty good sample size.

I've only gotten one Lucidgold chest so far; that gave me a 3 day speed 2.0/4.0 flyer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Ashakura - Archosaur
    Ashakura - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What time am I able to do the event in the time time zone EST, it says 20:00-2100 which for me would be 8am/pm-9am/pm pending then 21:00-22:00 9am/pm-10am/pm , Im there but , its never up for me.Does anyone know when I would be able to do the event ?
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    <.< Just thought I'd note...
    athardia wrote: »
    I mean what good can a girl do with untradable male fashion that can only be sold for 1 penny or last for 6 days..?
    Open it anyway, the fash sells for 1k each. Free 3k.
    Or a pet that only a veno can use when you are not on that character?
    I've only seen ALL CLASS pets given out. ALL CLASS means that any class can use them.
    What time am I able to do the event in the time time zone EST, it says 20:00-2100 which for me would be 8am/pm-9am/pm pending then 21:00-22:00 9am/pm-10am/pm , Im there but , its never up for me.Does anyone know when I would be able to do the event ?
    You're in EST, your server is on the West Coast, meaning they're PST. You're 3 hours ahead of the server time, so that's probably why you're missing it.
    20:00 is 11pm your time, and 21:00 is midnight your time.

Off topic EDIT: YAY my avatar isn't broken anymore!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Litor - Archosaur
    Litor - Archosaur Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Chance at Scroll of Tome out of lucidgold chest btw.
  • starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OK so i take the 'level-up' chest from the lucidsilver npc for lvl15+ (im18 cleric) and go to Wang Chai to get my free 3-day flyer ......

...trouble is the only Elf flyer there i can pick is 'Glory' for lvl 50+ !!!!!

WTH?
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I've gotten a perfundity charm on my cleric which allowed her to skip over 3 levels, and a stashable platinum guardian charm on my psy who gave it to my wiz. Also free coin from fash and flyers I don't want anyways and numerous small charms and fantasy fruits. These quests are awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starfever
    edited February 2012
    I've gotten a perfundity charm on my cleric which allowed her to skip over 3 levels, and a stashable platinum guardian charm on my psy who gave it to my wiz. Also free coin from fash and flyers I don't want anyways and numerous small charms and fantasy fruits. These quests are awesome.

Well im pleased your happy with these quests but im still confused!!!

How come my lvl 19 cleric can only pick a lvl 50 flyer????

And obviously its no good to sell cos its limited for 3 days anyway- s its a total waste b:surrenderb:cryb:angry
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    starfever wrote: »
    Well im pleased your happy with these quests but im still confused!!!

How come my lvl 19 cleric can only pick a lvl 50 flyer????

And obviously its no good to sell cos its limited for 3 days anyway- s its a total waste b:surrenderb:cryb:angry

It's free 10k coins. Who cares? The event will be gone after today or in 2 weeks if you hate it so much. I'm surprised they actually added it in this expansion, but never did for the other ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starfever
    edited February 2012
    It's free 10k coins. Who cares? The event will be gone after today or in 2 weeks if you hate it so much. I'm surprised they actually added it in this expansion, but never did for the other ones.

Well ty Mr Grumpy - yes i suppose i can npc it for 10k but thats not the point is it lol

They offer you a free flyer which can't be used! Thats the point:/
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It's worth more than the free fashion that can only be used by half the recipients (unless you luck out and get the warlord set, which is worth 40.5k.)

If you're so worried about not being able to use it, go buy some power leveling. <sheesh>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • starfever
    edited February 2012
    It's worth more than the free fashion that can only be used by half the recipients (unless you luck out and get the warlord set, which is worth 40.5k.)

If you're so worried about not being able to use it, go buy some power leveling. <sheesh>

sheesh indeed ... why is everyone so damn grumpy?

i'm just saying..isnt it a bit pointless there being a 'free gift' that you can't use?

and IF i could afford to power level (OR indeed was shallow enough to even WANT to do it) then I could buy a decent flyer couldnt I lol ??
  • Ahmas - Archosaur
    Ahmas - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There are a group of Lucidsilver envoys near the banker in south Archosaur as well. LOL not to be gripey but the neat gift "Lucidsilver Chest" you get for waiting 10 mins. was a total rip off to me and a friend of mine. I mean what good can a girl do with untradable male fashion that can only be sold for 1 penny or last for 6 days..? Or a pet that only a veno can use when you are not on that character? So again the neat gifts were useless to us or even to be given to someone who could use it. Good luck with the new areas even though I cannot seem to participate in most because of my level at the time. Oh and the fact that when that time is available it's like 3 AM here... Have fun People and a great time:P.

"Bless those who curse you and pray for those who spitefully use you."

One of my most treasured books. The Bible.

Yerkryn

that's where youre wrong. the fashion pack is 1 coin. open it and the 3-4 clothes sell for 1k each. my girl chars get the guy fashion too
    Seekers = OP DD Clerics b:dirty

avi fail, lvl 101 char >.>
  • denell
    denell Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well, I am never gonna try my luck with these NPCs since I have to wake up at 6:00am to take the quests... b:sad