Repair costs?

XylolyX - Heavens Tear
XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Barbarian
Anybody else noticing that repair costs have gone up significantly?

I was doing base quests today and my repairs were about 67K, where they used to be around 15K.... Or am I just imagining things again?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lvl10XBarb
Lvl10XArcher
lvl10XAssassin
Post edited by XylolyX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Change your gear recently? (Repairs are based off NPC price of gear.) Forget to repair a couple times?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    actaully.. i used to have about 30k repair every FC on my sin.
    I went into fc 2 times to solo and came about with 167k repair bill.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hadn't noticed a trend, but have had two beastly repair bills around 300k. I repair my gear pretty regularly so that's high for me.

Maybe they made the value of all gear worth more so when npcing gear drops we get more?
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I haven't noticed anything like that, but then, I don't really look at the NPC prices of mold/TT/etc gear very often.

And maybe it's just because my barb isn't 100 yet, but I can probably count off on one hand the number of times my repair bill has exceeded 100k... and that's usually when I forget to visit an NPC after certain runs (cube, for instance). How on earth do people rack up 300k repair bills in one run? Full RB? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm noticing this too. Huge increase in repair fee's. But the NPC value of gear doesn't appear to have changed. Possibly a hidden update to milk more from the cash shoppers.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I haven't noticed anything like that, but then, I don't really look at the NPC prices of mold/TT/etc gear very often.

And maybe it's just because my barb isn't 100 yet, but I can probably count off on one hand the number of times my repair bill has exceeded 100k... and that's usually when I forget to visit an NPC after certain runs (cube, for instance). How on earth do people rack up 300k repair bills in one run? Full RB? o.O

You're pretty lucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin