HT: LowLVL(40) Swords for Seekers

Demlex - Heavens Tear
Demlex - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Seeker
Hey folks, I'm sure it may be kind of early for me to be asking about them, but I have a sin friend who has all his legendary daggers until lvl 89 I think, and I feel like my weapons hardly do any damage compared to his, I'm nearly stuck using a freshly bought blade from the blacksmith-.-... I know about the Shady Blade at lvl 42, but am really unable to find it in player shops or auctions, everyone only tends to sell high lvled weapons and molds. I'll probably need those eventually too, but for now, I wanna try to keep up with my OP friend and his orange daggered sin.

I wanted to know the best way to find lower leveled molds for a seeker, what's the best thing to do for seekers, and any other good tips any of you guys got to offer.
Post edited by Demlex - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I also found it hard to find a mold-weapon for my seeker. However if you scout the AH for swords/blades/dual swords/dual blades of around your lvl, you can come a whole end. I personally used 2 or 3 star weapons untill lvl 60.

At lvl 60 you will get acces to weapons of TT, the Twilight Temple, also called HH on some servers.
    That your friend does higher damage than you, is because of his weapons. Which are better than yours, but it can also depend on build, class, and if either of you have a jones' blessing or not.
    And believe me... sins are quite.. OP. Endgame you most likely won't be able to hold agro off your friend x'D

Sin and seeker are very different classes, though they're awesome to team up. Don't worry too much for now about your damage ;) it'll get better over time :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demlex - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Well really, I level slower then most people, I have like 2 accounts worth of characters, and I tend to switch back and forth between all of them keeping them even, my friend perfers one character at a time, but he hasn't got more then 3 lvls above me before he decided to change his class for one reason or another. the only reason I want legendary weapons/equipment, is because I intend to spend a bit of time at lvl 40-50 region. perhaps I should post on the shop board of this to see if I can't find someone WTS a Shady Blade/mold... does that usually work though?
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Have you tried checking your local Divine Emissary of the Void's weapon stocks? With Divine Honors of Light/Shadow(from the Emissary quests, usually only blue/purple ones at your level), you should be able to make legendary swords for yourself. =) They're not tradeable, but they're just as good as the mold versions of them, and essentially free since you get them with items from questing. My partner got a lvl22 legendary bow this way, and it carried him all the way to level 42 XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Demlex - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    well holy ****, I had no idea about that stuff at all, ****, if I knew that stuff was even there, I wouldn't have a problem with most of my classes. I've noticed for many classes legendary weapons of any level make killing things even easier... now I just need the light things to make it, which I assume I get from the DEOTL...erm I don't know if thats a shorted way to say it or not, sorry>w<
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:laugh Glad to help! This should make your time spent in the 40-50 range much easier, and with luck you'll be able to stock up on them. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • paradox666
    paradox666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Gear wise like stated before you will have to look at AH for 2-3 star weapons but the lvl 30 dual swords are actually very good till about 45-50 Do Not Waste your orders on the lvl 40 blade its worse then the lvl 30 dual swords could also try forging your own weapons though its tough
  • Kalish - Lost City
    Kalish - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I ran into the exact same problem when levelling my seeker. Considering most people frost up alts and the lack of genuine new players there is a lot less lower level gear floating around the AH...just not that many people out getting drops anymore. Basically go with whatever you can find (I even had to go with white blacksmith swords for a few levels....yuck).

Once you hit 48 I think it is, you can get the quest Town of Arrivals which will lead you into War Mania to kill Viriddis Stormhorn. Once you turn that in you will get these decent dual swords ☆☆Devil Hunter's Sword. I recommend that as soon as you level and see this in your available quests you drop everything and go do it asap, grab some help for Viriddis. Get your swords sooner rather than later.

These can last you until 60 if you cannot find anything better. Once you hit 60 things get a lot easier and you can start getting the TT swords, starting with ☆Petrified Femur and moving on from there.