DQ Rewards

Saturn - Raging Tide
Saturn - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
So I searched with the search filter and found a lot for the ingame Dragon Quest, a lot of QQing about a maiden chest and some class quides. But nothing to inform me more about these Dragon Quest Rewards on the actually website. I went there and found I have 530 points. I am guessing these are from 2 years ago before I quit playing. After looking through the page I thought I had to sell my DQ items ingame to an NPC and I would get the amount of points each would be worth added here. However my 530 score didn't change. Now mind you I am only a level 21 cleric right now but I know I sold at least 30 of the 1 pointers to an NPC yesterday. Am I seriously just **** it up because I can't read, did I miss a guide page or is it something else entirely?
Post edited by Saturn - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is your 21 cleric on the same account you were logged into when you checked DQReward balance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Saturn - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Yes it is the same account. Also this is my update from the page. Last Updated: 02/29/2012 12:19:49
    I know I NPC'd a lot of them yesterday after I expanded my bank. 15 Soft furs alone.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    DQ20 like soft fur is worth 0 DQ points. You don't get DQ points until DQ31.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Saturn - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    I just noticed the difference when I got some Dull Claws. Thank you it was because I was **** it up.
  • yueanya
    yueanya Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I checked my items vendor list of the items I sold. as of yesterday 5-23-2012 I was level 32 Barb sold 10 Big bucks, 8 Honey juices, 2 mystical claws, and 5 complete sacks... MY DQ reward points as of this morning only 3... if being DQ 31 is right then why did mine not change? Did I miss something as well? And I also noticed my friends account is at 8435 points and shes level 72 and has sold many things and it is still that after 3 days... Is there some trick to it?

Thanks

Baronessity