Best starting class

Options
kigi1982
kigi1982 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey im new to PWI and i was wondering what class is best to lvl up first.
i know its all about my play style but this is not going to be my main, its more of a foundation to my account so that i can advance faster and better with my main when i know what i want.
what would this class be. what should my foundation start with and why plz.
thank you for ur help. and maybe some info on what server i should join i like pvp.
Post edited by kigi1982 on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Consider venomancer as a starter class. Very forgiving of mistakes due to having a pet tanking the mobs. The only class that's really viable with any of the three armor types (heavy, light and arcane) though arcane's really the native armor type for the class.

There are currently 2 PVP servers, Lost City (older, west coast US) and Harshlands (east coast US.) In PVP servers you're forced into permanent PK status when you turn 30; on PVE servers you have the option to turn on PK status, and can turn back after 10 hours (plus extra hours for red time.) On either one, you're a sitting duck for high levels at level 30, and there are no longer many similar level opponents at low level. You do have the option to duel at any level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • kigi1982
    edited February 2012
    Options
    hey thx alot, i started a Mystic for the pet! witch is best?
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The one you enjoy. make sure your in a good helpful faction.

there is no "this one is the best"

But btw Mystics are Hella fun ( my opinion )
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • kigi1982
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I picked Lost city i know its older but i like west coast being from texas... is that a good or bad idea?
  • beeskaka
    beeskaka Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    kigi1982 wrote: »
    I picked Lost city i know its older but i like west coast being from texas... is that a good or bad idea?

well the server does not realy matter that much i think
    its gona be the ppl u meet in game and yea ur faction is gona be ur in game "family so to say" so make a good pickb:victory

i have a mystic as a alt lol and i wish i began the game with a mystic lol it all so much easyer and i was abil 2 solo alot of my mini bosses.
  • Arthursoul - Archosaur
    Arthursoul - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    kigi1982 wrote: »
    hey thx alot, i started a Mystic for the pet! witch is best?

These 2 are the one of the annoying classes in this game.

Veno can tame wild mobs to be their pets, but not all mobs can be pets. They require lvl like you so it'll take time for them to be your lvl

Mystic pet aka Summons are from skills, so they can't tame any. But your stats also affect your pet, and you don't need to lvl them. Just re-summon them once you lvl up

But it depend on which one you like, since your Pet Heal or Summon Heal can heal each other pet