New event? Msg from old friend?

Options
_Lithargia_ - Heavens Tear
_Lithargia_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I was wondering, I got this message thing. When I go to send it back it says this is an upcoming event. Message from an Old Friend. What is this all about?b:puzzledb:puzzled
Post edited by _Lithargia_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• EighthKnight - Sanctuary
    EighthKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I had a weird mail thing (near the map on my UI) where I was asked to send a letter to a friend of mine who hadn't been online for 2 weeks. I still have no idea what it was O_O and I never sent it and it disappeared the next day. If you received a letter, it may have been this case?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Lithargia_ - Heavens Tear
    _Lithargia_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah thats what I got but I mean, did you ever try sending anything back? I did and the thing said sending failed and then event coming soon... So, is it gonna be a real event or just one of those stupid things PWI is loosing players over?
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    kirk2487 wrote: »
    Do Not Send The Message Back! It Is A New **** And People Send This Message To You To **** Your Account!!!!!!

lol hackers gon ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • EighthKnight - Sanctuary
    EighthKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ...It wasn't sent in my mail though? Someone **** my PWI UI? Or what? I'm quite confused.
    Also, the friend has been MIA for like... a month now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pxexaxnxuxt1769
    pxexaxnxuxt1769 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Do Not Send The Message Back! It Is A New **** And People Send This Message To You To **** Your Account!!!!!!
    Thanks, I fixed my password and everything so yeah.. thanks for the heads up
  • Antlion - Lost City
    Antlion - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    do Not Send The Message Back! It Is A New **** And People Send This Message To You To **** Your Account!!!!!!

sign Up At This Site And Read Other People Posts On The Site, They Have This **** And Bots For You Too Enjoy.

website Link

*Facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing PWI (Kinda....) Since 2008
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This seems to be PWI related not the hacker stuff, if you minimize your minimap you will see this. Although if you try to send the mail it doesn't work, it's probably to get old players back into the game and in hopes they will put money into the game and you get your friends back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sign up at this site and read other people posts on the site, they have this **** and bots for you too enjoy.

http://www.kirk2487isanidiot.com

You are lame. If you are going to be this stupid, please, go play with your dollies in the freeway.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Kikurami - Sanctuary
    Kikurami - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    To bring up the msg/summon from an old friend thing u just have to minimize the mini map (click the upper right of screen) and the maxamize it again, and it will be under the cord's u usually see.......idk what the hell it does or what its for tho. b:surrender