Options
    I believe Carl the Llama was involved.

Caaa-aarlll b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Favorite: Regen, early EQ (I say early as in when I joined. Aka, Ajay, Illyana, Supernova, and a little bit of Wolfgang), and SkyLight

Yep. Some of my best times in game.

Least favorite: InTandem

It seemed like a good idea at first and for a long time until I left. Looking back, I realized what a stupid decision it was. I was never accepted in the community like I was in EQ, which I left. I was fooling myself as the people in that faction talked behind my back and bashed me while all I did was try and be nice to everyone. I realized how free I felt of that title above my head when I left and joined Regen. I'm happy to have IT in my past and many of the people, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Favorite: Regen, early EQ (I say early as in when I joined. Aka, Ajay, Illyana, Supernova, and a little bit of Wolfgang), and SkyLight

It seemed like a good idea at first and for a long time until I left. Looking back, I realized what a stupid decision it was. I was never accepted in the community like I was in EQ, which I left. I was fooling myself as the people in that faction talked behind my back and bashed me while all I did was try and be nice to everyone. I realized how free I felt of that title above my head when I left and joined Regen. I'm happy to have IT in my past and many of the people, too.

b:cry All i wanted is you to share some imp love b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Caaa-aarlll b:angry

I bet Carl would get accepted to Regen. . .

He's +37 after all

b:kiss

Unless you are referencing a TV show . . . in that case, I'll love you forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I bet Carl would get accepted to Regen. . .

He's +37 after all

b:kiss

Unless you are referencing a TV show . . . in that case, I'll love you forever.

Carl wouldn't have any trouble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Word is out.

Nobody ****s with Carl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I luuuurv you gabbieb:kiss
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I luuuurv you gabbieb:kiss

I miss you, Mita! b:cryb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Someone wanna fill me in? Last I knew of Calamity was dead, but now they're coming back independent of Regenesis and are the new IT?

calamity is always just calamity. regenesis broke off from them, but anarchy is still calamity's leader as before regen split. there are a few members there who came from IT, but...its still the ole calamity. they are not a reborn version of any other faction.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I believe Carl the Llama was involved.

caaaaarl that kills people.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    calamity is always just calamity. regenesis broke off from them, but anarchy is still calamity's leader as before regen split. there are a few members there who came from IT, but...its still the ole calamity. they are not a reborn version of any other faction.

anarchy leader before the birth of regen? on which server where u playing? :o
    calamity isnt calamity anymore. its the members in the factions that make a faction, not the oposite

b:bye
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

b:laughb:cryb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    calamity isnt calamity anymore. its the members in the factions that make a faction, not the oposite

it is after all DREAMweaver b:chuckle
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I've only ever been to 3 factions so I don't have much choice but...

Favorite: FallenOne. It's that faction nobody knows, but it's the best family faction there is. I'm serious, it was the first faction that I joined when I started playing and the last faction I got into after I quit actively playing. People there are some of the nicest, funniest, and the least greedy people you can find on this server. It had its down times but it got built back up by the current leader who is my brother from different mother and the best leader a family faction can ask for.

Least Fav: Equinox. Admittedly I joined up late so I don't know the EQ back in Wolfgang/Ajay era (I joined during Aubree era, just before Madison got the lead after a major fallout), but there were just so much QQ daily in the faction chat and forum it wasn't even funny. I joined expecting practically no help for my gear or quests since it was a TW faction, but many people were evidently opposite.

To give them credit, EQ is where I met many of my good friends (Henaro, Raszagal, nammi, Zero, jami, Excillius, ColdSnow, MeatbunXD, Viscosity, dRaCsOn, Velveteen (maybe not in EQ? don't really remember) etc.), and being Cala's rival I also made good friends from there. The good people were good, but I think there were more bad apples than good ones.

The only other faction I was in was IT...the early days of IT was quite awesome. I don't really know what happened but I think IT recruited too many "infamous" players and was hated by practically the whole server and people who couldn't take it started quitting left and right. Can't say it was the best faction during its run but I have no shame in having IT on my history. It was a fun faction.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options

To give them credit, EQ is where I met many of my good friends (Henaro, Raszagal, nammi, Zero, jami, Excillius, ColdSnow, MeatbunXD, Viscosity, dRaCsOn, Velveteen (maybe not in EQ? don't really remember) etc.), and being Cala's rival I also made good friends from there. The good people were good, but I think there were more bad apples than good ones.

b:cryb:sadb:angry ,.|.. (-_-) ..|.,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My favorite faction is InTampon cuz im the BloodyOneb:laugh

Oh and Tempest is definatly my least favorite. DeathProof tried to fondle my corpse when i died durring trials b:cry
    b:shocked no signature
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:cryb:sadb:angry ,.|.. (-_-) ..|.,

I don't think I met you in EQ >.>
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't think I met you in EQ >.>

You are incorrect, come farm TT. b:thanks Will fall asleep solo, we do 3-3 npnp b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options

ahh my friend, i appreciate the sarcasm, but you may be right. i do not know for sure. i just talked to anarchy before calamity was rebuilding, like half a year ago, and all the info i got came from her.

and u ask me which server i play. i play in dreamweaver. haha.

it is the people who make up the faction who define part of the faction. the rules and traditions (if any) are also important in the factions identity. but the people of cala now come from all sorts of factions, so its not exactly right to say its IT reborned, or anything reborned.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ahh my friend, i appreciate the sarcasm, but you may be right. i do not know for sure. i just talked to anarchy before calamity was rebuilding, like half a year ago, and all the info i got came from her.

and u ask me which server i play. i play in dreamweaver. haha.

it is the people who make up the faction who define part of the faction. the rules and traditions (if any) are also important in the factions identity. but the people of cala now come from all sorts of factions, so its not exactly right to say its IT reborned, or anything reborned.

Sorry but all the "bad apples" from IT is in there therefore we classify Cala as IT v2.0
    You cant rebuild a faction if the core is no longer there, though this is only my opinion it isn't a fact.