Tracking a quest problem~ :v

Soubi_sama - Heavens Tear
Soubi_sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Support Desk
When I press Q and quests open up, and I want to track one or some of them, I press track and nothing happens, on the right of the screen it doesn't show anything, where I remember it used to show. Don't go on and on about 'you can't track quests where you need to find a npc', I know. I need to track some quests like 0/10 and where you should gather stuff. Help? :T
I thought of resizing the resolution etc but it didn't help. I'm running game on 1366x768 full screen. Tracked quest isn't hidden anywhere behing pets, genie, map. Also, I don't know if there is any other threads like this so if there is don't sue.
Post edited by Soubi_sama - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    They upgraded the quest tracking system. =) You have to highlight a quest, click Show/Hide, and then track. It should pop up.

You have to highlight and click track for every quest in your list you want to see. After a certain number of quests, a scroll bar will appear at the side. And you can minimize it ^^

Neat thing is you CAN track quests where you have to find an NPC now, and you can auto-fly to them without having to use the quest screen. It's pretty neat :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Soubi_sama - Heavens Tear
    Soubi_sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    They upgraded the quest tracking system. =) You have to highlight a quest, click Show/Hide, and then track. It should pop up.

You have to highlight and click track for every quest in your list you want to see. After a certain number of quests, a scroll bar will appear at the side. And you can minimize it ^^

Neat thing is you CAN track quests where you have to find an NPC now, and you can auto-fly to them without having to use the quest screen. It's pretty neat :D

Oh golly! Thanks, fabulous. :3