Maisen-Chest from Descent Expansion...

Comments

• vukk
    vukk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    When I went to sell this garbage to the NPC, she laughed at me and spit me in the eye .b:angryb:cry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Aww I'd rather have gotten some overused-already-released fashion piece or hell even some hypers XD Oh well, free stuff I guess.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I actually started laughing when I saw it XD
    I agree with Desdi :P rather would've gotten over-used fashion or hypers. But this aint bad either :D xD

EDIT: hea Des, I got some more socket stones for ya b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Anyone who defends this game and/or company should be shot on sight. Anyone who has played the game as long as I have would know they were getting **** as the "gift". PWE has been out of touch with the community for 2 1/2 years now, and it only gets worse daily. Anyone to attempts to justify the "gift", the one hour expansion, the company, etc should be shot on sight.

+ 1 (especially the shot on sight part)
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    First : If you are rich why do you want free stuff
    Sencond: LEARN ENGLISH
    Third: Learn more english
    Fourth and Final : MAIDEN not MAISEN

/char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • hi7ok1ri
    hi7ok1ri Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    vukk wrote: »
    When I went to sell this garbage to the NPC, she laughed at me and spit me in the eye .b:angryb:cry

hahahaahahahaahahahahahah b:laugh

and to all QQ-ers and little whiny bisches ....

WHOOO CAAAREEEEESSSSS...
    PLAY ****** GAME AND ENJOY
    OR QUIT..STOP TALKING ****
    CAUSE U R BOOOOOORIIIIIINNNGGGGG

this game is destroyed by players, not by company or by gm's or w/e
    b:bye
  • Katreck - Harshlands
    Katreck - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    wow.... pwi really suprise me everytime with their logic of giving free gifts..b:sweat
    I was hoping at least for a gift that one could not get by dq rewards... idk like maybe real pack? at least those give 150k or so if ure unlucky, and that still works, but giving us a thing that mostly gives us fantasy fuits... geez...

Congratz Pwi, you dissapointed me and many other users once again...

Note: i wont discuss the matter further on, just letting you know my opinion about this so called gift that got us on the wait line for a couple days.
    But now that i think about it , it must be quite useless
    ,no one releated to the gms//admins reads what the user thinks about the rewards or the game ( or so they proved since i play the game), they just give them to us like that and they expect us to like it... im thinking "what will be the next free stuff like? some grease packs that give 20 grease?" pretty much useless like this one.
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No surprise there, hoped for a jar of lube but guess we need to provide it ourselves, we got deeply effed YET again!

+1 to you sirb:surrender
  • Khennie - Archosaur
    Khennie - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I would be glad with just hyper stones.
  • ISlitMyCIit - Sanctuary
    ISlitMyCIit - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    the only thing they think of while giving these "gifts" is lets find a new way to fill their inventory and make those suckers spend more money on our useless game.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Successful troll PWI. Hey I got 2 fantasy fruits... Maybe that's the new way to 105? :0
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I don't know about you guys, but I enjoyed another chance at a plumepuff bird.
    *Maiden

b:chuckle Free stuff is free stuff. Ty PWI ^^
    I got free stuff, thanks PWI.

No, this isn't sarcasm, stop complaining about the gift, they didn't have to do this, and the signup process to get the gift didn't take half a second.

Stop complaining and enjoy.
    When are people going to realise that they don't have to give us anything. They will make money either way so appreciate what they do give. They waste their time doing good things for people on this game when all the feedback they get back is people crying their a.sses off about everything.

Dear Sir/Madam! You are the lucky conversation topic at the PWE executive board meetings. They raise their coffee cups and drink to you and salute you, their favourite type of customers. b:dirty

- There is 3 main reason why game journalists (and players) look down on PWE and games from PWE:

PACKS! PACKS! PACKS!

And what do you know? THEY GIVE US THE HATED PACKS AS A CELEBRATION GIFT!

b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm grateful to receive free items, but I do feel that this should have been revealed.

I got (4 ) Fantasy fruit, 6 Mysterious chips, 2 blinking poultice, and 2 shining pills.

It would have been better suited on my alts.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    For having a sign up process for this "gift", I think it was pretty dumb.

I was hoping for a unique gift, regardless of how effective or useful it was.

Yeah, it could be a camel mount for 3.8ms speed, I wouldn't care, because I'd look at it and say: I have this **** and you don't, because I subscribed for receiving a special gift u.u
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Dear Sir/Madam! You are the lucky conversation topic at the PWE executive board meetings. They raise their coffee cups and drink to you and salute you, their favourite type of customers. b:dirty

- There is 3 main reason why game journalists (and players) look down on PWE and games from PWE:

PACKS! PACKS! PACKS!

And what do you know? THEY GIVE US THE HATED PACKS AS A CELEBRATION GIFT!

you are not a customer, when u charge money and buy fash,refines,some kind of packs then you are a customer. u buy some product that you are aware of. when u recieve free things you are not a customer, some ppl play this game without charge money, they were never a customers.
    unless u buy a certain product you are not a customer. u would be one if u pay monthly. but you are not.
    have fun
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Red Butterfly Pet Egg (0.1%)
    [COLOR][/B]

I got one of these on my 9th maiden chest pack. I only had 10. It was my 1st time actually getting something good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Anyone who defends this game and/or company should be shot on sight. Anyone who has played the game as long as I have would know they were getting **** as the "gift". PWE has been out of touch with the community for 2 1/2 years now, and it only gets worse daily. Anyone to attempts to justify the "gift", the one hour expansion, the company, etc should be shot on sight.

+1

.................. I'm still gonna play the game though, I really want to finish my tt99 >3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I was hoping for a rare pet or something ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    I just opened mine, I didn't get anything special... Some buffs, 5k exp, 2 slot stones and 3 chips.

b:coolnoteallyslipsonbanana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trojax - Momaganon
    Trojax - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Stop with all these useless posts. As someone said above, a free gift is a free gift, if you want something rare and "cool" then here you go, spend 150$-EUR and buy all the mounts you want at the PWI Boutique.

Yes, I expected too something better than a Maiden Chest, but still better than nothing, really. The PW Staff is not obliged to gift us items, be thankful.
    edited February 2012
    Stop with all these useless posts. As someone said above, a free gift is a free gift, if you want something rare and "cool" then here you go, spend 150$-EUR and buy all the mounts you want at the PWI Boutique.

Yes, I expected too something better than a Maiden Chest, but still better than nothing, really. The PW Staff is not obliged to gift us items, be thankful.

If the thread is so useless, how do we have 6 pages so far?

Beggers can't be choosers, but we didn't beg for free gifts, we just keep expecting PWE to give us something decent everytime they throw us a bone. But no, the bone is always full of peanutbutter and then they sell milk for 10$ a gallon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jeremyhuff
    jeremyhuff Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Seriously? This is the new QQ? Look i agree with you that most of us dont need items from the chest. but seriously ur mad? its a free gift dude.. i guarantee u dont QQ ur mom for buying u another set of non needed socks for christmas LOL so why do it here? so damn pathetic crying over something free. i swear if its not 1 thing its another.
    edited February 2012
    you are not a customer, when u charge money and buy fash,refines,some kind of packs then you are a customer. u buy some product that you are aware of. when u recieve free things you are not a customer, some ppl play this game without charge money, they were never a customers.
    unless u buy a certain product you are not a customer. u would be one if u pay monthly. but you are not.
    have fun

WOW!

I have paid several thousand dollars for Perfect World International alone, and not a single dollar spent on packs. To not be called a customer is a bit heavy. b:chuckle
    Beggers can't be choosers, but we didn't beg for free gifts, we just keep expecting PWE to give us something decent everytime they throw us a bone.

Beggars? I wonder who is throwing who a bone here....
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

• _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Useless. The only good thing in there are socket stones, And I didn't even get any of those!
    All class pets? Useless. That is not going to help me level or become more powerful.
    NPC
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowIH - Raging Tide
    ShadowIH - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I checked it today, but had not even above chests.

At my level (37) it is something.

I got 2 socket stones, and pills.

I think it worth it.

Edit:
    Also 13 Mysterious chips (10 from some box and 3 separate, but not know what useful I could do with them).
  • Babizoka - Dreamweaver
    Babizoka - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Successful troll PWI. Hey I got 2 fantasy fruits... Maybe that's the new way to 105? :0

I laughed.

Well, i got 4 sockets, 2 fruits, 6 chips and some buffs.

Gee. thanks.
    Wait... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    people getting mad and angry over free pixel. gotta love reading all that.
    keep going guys
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I didn't particularly care for the maiden chests, but you know what? Better than nothing.

You guys were obviously expecting a new leviathan mount that could go 25m/s lawl.
    edited February 2012
    people getting mad and angry over free pixel. gotta love reading all that.
    keep going guys
    b:laugh

Thank you! b:cute

One of my missions in life is to make people smile and laugh. b:chuckle

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Edit:
    Also 13 Mysterious chips (10 from some box and 3 separate, but not know what useful I could do with them).

Turn them into dice tickets and use them if you run cube, or else sell them to people who do.

Seriously though, it was free, and everyone got the same thing. Would you guys be happier if the free gift you got was based on your charge history?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]