Maisen-Chest from Descent Expansion...

Prince_Bar - Harshlands
Prince_Bar - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
is an insult to all the players give us something like this! we was waiting for few weeks for Maisen-Ches? THEN? i got from this 30k in exp and 4 pills. now what can i do with that? im barb lv 101 why i need exp or 30% Extra atk and HP? HELLOW IM BARB. i have this buff but better...

b:angryb:angryb:angry

next time do not make me waste my time enrolling me, in something like that!
Post edited by Prince_Bar - Harshlands on

Comments

• ShadowIH - Raging Tide
    ShadowIH - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    is an insult to all the players give us something like this! we was waiting for few weeks for Maisen-Ches? THEN? i got from this 30k in exp and 4 pills. now what can i do with that? im barb lv 101 why i need exp or 30% Extra atk and HP? HELLOW IM BARB. i have this buff but better...

I checked it today, but had not even above chests.

At my level (37) it is something.
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    is an insult to all the players give us something like this! we was waiting for few weeks for Maisen-Ches?

The reason they choose packs, is to sell you inventory extensions in the process, and by gifting you pressure you into spending more cash. b:bye

As example: A mount would only use 1 slot.

Maiden-Kissed Chest:

Blinking Poultice (25%)
    Shining Pill (25%)
    Fantasy Fruit (24%)
    Mysterious Chip - 3 (10%)
    Mysterious Chip 10-Pack (5.7%)
    Purplepuff Bird Pet Egg (0.1%)
    Red Squirrel Pet Egg (0.1%)
    Red Butterfly Pet Egg (0.1%)
    Socket Stone - 2 (10%)
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    For having a sign up process for this "gift", I think it was pretty dumb.

I was hoping for a unique gift, regardless of how effective or useful it was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited February 2012
    For having a sign up process for this "gift", I think it was pretty dumb.

I was hoping for a unique gift, regardless of how effective or useful it was.

True!

And the reason for the secrecy, we now know because it would be embarrasing to have revealed it.

Too bad it's not less embarrasing this way.... b:shutup

I will not open this even, until I get more storage space later ingame.
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

• Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I got free stuff, thanks PWI.

No, this isn't sarcasm, stop complaining about the gift, they didn't have to do this, and the signup process to get the gift didn't take half a second.

Stop complaining and enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Drama - Lothranis
    Drama - Lothranis Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Engrish prease
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    MK chest is a joke, some unique gift we got.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowIH - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    MK chest is a joke, some unique gift we got.

Free smiles at faces of players.
  • Drama - Lothranis
    edited February 2012
    When are people going to realise that they don't have to give us anything. They will make money either way so appreciate what they do give. They waste their time doing good things for people on this game when all the feedback they get back is people crying their a.sses off about everything.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    When are people going to realise that they don't have to give us anything. They will make money either way so appreciate what they do give. They waste their time doing good things for people on this game when all the feedback they get back is people crying their a.sses off about everything.

Oh look, a new alt. Named drama. I wonder what you're for!
  • Tiare - Lost City
    Tiare - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well tehy making money out of this too... ppl who get one of the little pets (like me b:sad) and dont have free space in their pet bag will go for a cage -> cash shop b:bye
    b:bye
  • Prince_Bar - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    what i said? better ill do my money to buy better stuff in pwi and no this... Maisen-Kissed Chest... so i can buy it with DQ Reward why i need 10 ***** chest? i sold all of these sh!ts in the NPC >.>

if they give us a gift, at least you should give us something worth, not that **** they gave us

b:angry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I don't know about you guys, but I enjoyed another chance at a plumepuff bird.

...still didn't get the bird though. /wrists
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *Maiden

b:chuckle Free stuff is free stuff. Ty PWI ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
    edited February 2012
    *Maiden

b:chuckle Free stuff is free stuff. Ty PWI ^^

yess free stuff is free stuff for poors like u... i want to get unique Gift like a rare mount or something not this -.-
  • ShadowIH - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    what i said? better ill do my money to buy better stuff in pwi and no this... Maisen-Kissed Chest... so i can buy it with DQ Reward why i need 10 ***** chest? i sold all of these sh!ts in the NPC >.>

if they give us a gift, at least you should give us something worth, not that **** they gave us

So, there are will be 10 of them.

If all of those will be with exp/spirit - 50k exp and 10k of spirit for my character in best case.

I not need mounts or pets for healing, so best case is above.
  • Drama - Lothranis
    edited February 2012
    yess free stuff is free stuff for poors like u... i want to get unique Gift like a rare mount or something not this -.-

First : If you are rich why do you want free stuff
    Sencond: LEARN ENGLISH
    Third: Learn more english
    Fourth and Final : MAIDEN not MAISEN
    edited February 2012
    First : If you are rich why do you want free stuff
    Sencond: LEARN ENGLISH
    Third: Learn more english
    Fourth and Final : MAIDEN not MAISEN

is good say: learn English, but you know speak a language other than English? as Spanish or French? tell me, idiot!

au moins, je parle francais, pas comme votre stupide.. aprende a hablar otros idiomas idiota te ayudara mucho ANIMAL!
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    is good say: learn English, but you know speak a language other than English? as Spanish or French? tell me, idiot!

au moins, je parle francais, pas comme votre stupide.. aprende a hablar otros idiomas idiota te ayudara mucho ANIMAL!

LOL ! I'm actually French, and I can tell you your french isn't much better than your english <.< Dunno about Spanish though :p
  • Drama - Lothranis
    edited February 2012

Lol i speak french/spanish/english and german thank you though.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Probably because it's... I don't know... Something that isn't what they said it was? These chests can easily be obtained using DQ points, and is essentially useless to anyone above level 75.
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    Submariner - Lothranis Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i feel overhelmed with this Awsome gift, TY PWI, you showed to all of us the consideration you have for your players.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LOL ! I'm actually French, and I can tell you your french isn't much better than your english <.< Dunno about Spanish though :p

Ya, that French wasn't much better then the poster's English..

Ok people , think !!

Do you really think PWI will always give us mounts ? To be sure we don't buy one from boutique ??

Do you really think they will give new exclusive permanent fashion so those who didn't have some won't be forced to spend to get some ?

Did you think you would get a piece of new G13/G15 , thus eliminating hours of quests they want you to do ?

Best case scenario, you will get 20 socket stones you can sell 9k each , that's 180k FREE. Enough to do 2 crazy stones and give you 1 million exp + if you are lvl 100+..

Sins that got the Blinking poutice, saved themselves from paying a barb for buffs, or even a cleric with other pill.

Chips ? Ya, those aren't good to get, I will admit..

Fantasy fruits are also not good for lvl 100+ , but u know, even if u got 10 and it's for you a lousy 50k exp cause u always run FC.. Think of the original grinders, those who try to get exp by any means BUT FC. Yah, not during 2x, 50k exp is around 75 mobs or so..

Aww so i got 6 sockets stones, 2 fantasy fruits, 1 "fake barb buff" , 2 "fake cleric buffs" , and 10 chips.. 3 free buffs that can help me survive a tad better when I solo stuff, 20 dice tickets for cube of fate, 54k from selling the stones and 10k exp/2k spirit... FOR FREE !!!

Oh yeah, I should rage quit...b:cry
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012

b:laugh Yes, I'm so poor. I got 3.2 speed wings for absolutely free back in 2009 and a fancy mount and rare pets and legendary gear and awesome friends. =P

Tu tienes queso en tus pantalones, senor tigre? b:bye QQ more over free stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Aldryami - Sanctuary
    Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I think the only mistake was not to give us a heads up that the gift was for our low level alts. I would have liked this on my lvl 30 psychic.

Don't forget that pwi have just given us an expansion with beautiful landscape and amazing music with nice pve content (that seems expandable) for absolutely free.

But yea it would have been nice to have some kind of fun gift like a pack with random pills that temporarily turn you into a silly animal or something. Something silly and fun.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Anyone who defends this game and/or company should be shot on sight. Anyone who has played the game as long as I have would know they were getting **** as the "gift". PWE has been out of touch with the community for 2 1/2 years now, and it only gets worse daily. Anyone to attempts to justify the "gift", the one hour expansion, the company, etc should be shot on sight.
    edited February 2012
    Anyone who defends this game and/or company should be shot on sight. Anyone who has played the game as long as I have would know they were getting **** as the "gift". PWE has been out of touch with the community for 2 1/2 years now, and it only gets worse daily. Anyone to attempts to justify the "gift", the one hour expansion, the company, etc should be shot on sight.

Amen! (Exept for the shot part) b:chuckle

The gift is only the tip of the iceberg. Every holiday season we got items to own, and had significant gameplay value. Not temporary buffs or fashion, IJS.

These days an amazing offer from PWE is like: COME MEET THE GM'S LIVE AND GET MASS PKED.

And afterwards we shal praise PWE for beeing so generous and kind to the community???!!!

Give my educated brain some slack here please, I'm not a QQ troll. b:bye

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What a pathetic gift.

I was hping for something at least interesting >_>

~To those saying "It's free ****" it was built up to be more than a few ****ty chests, which most of us have opened about 500 by now with the quiz event.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Kasira - Harshlands
    Kasira - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    They told us it was a unique gift! Unique? How? The OP referred to it as an insult and quite frankly he's right. I wouldn't have bothered registering and helping their figures look good if I'd known they were going to do this.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No surprise there, hoped for a jar of lube but guess we need to provide it ourselves, we got deeply effed YET again!