Descent music

Aldryami - Sanctuary
Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Am I the only one that thinks the descent music is fantastically atmospheric?

Credit where it is due b:thanks

Also the new map and quests are nice. Hopefully pwi will expand the possibilities of the new map.
Post edited by Aldryami - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Am I the only one that thinks the descent music is fantastically atmospheric?

Credit where it is due b:thanks

Also the new map and quests are nice. Hopefully pwi will expand the possibilities of the new map.

Lol this?

look at the date the video was posted, too, btw b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Lol this?

look at the date the video was posted, too, btw b:bye

Fuzzy is pretty sure OP is refering to the in-game music as you cruise around in Morai... and the panda likes it as well. b:cute
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I thought it was rather good too. Every so often I turn it on and listen while I do my dailies.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Aldryami - Sanctuary
    Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Fuzzy is right b:pleased

I'm really glad they put Fly With Me back on the log in page but, also, the music you hear in morai is totally spot on.
  • Tidestrike - Lost City
    Tidestrike - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I agree b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I agree as well, the atmosphere with music is just fantastic.. makes u feel like "heroic" or on a epic quest or something :)
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Music in Morai is the best I've heard in all the areas I've been in. If you ask me it outclasses the older areas, and that's saying something. Two thumbs up for the guys that composed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
    edited February 2012
    @Thread posters

Ditto, some songs do have a nice Chinese-esk vibe to them, they sound good and if you're just standing around, enjoying the view, sunrise, sunset, a noob killing a mob in the distance... *Deep breath* Smell dat air! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    My wife is Chinese, (Real Chinese, not Americanese...) and when she first logged into the Decent expansion, she looked at me and said "His english is very bad" (referring to Fly with me song, lol). Then when she entered Morai, her comment was "Finally some effing Chinese music!".

I about fell out of my chair laughing.
    edited February 2012
    My wife is Chinese, (Real Chinese, not Americanese...) and when she first logged into the Decent expansion, she looked at me and said "His english is very bad" (referring to Fly with me song, lol). Then when she entered Morai, her comment was "Finally some effing Chinese music!".

I about fell out of my chair laughing.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

I thought the same thing with the Fly With Me lyrics, they sound so forced and bad... The music made up for his voice, until he spoke again. I'd leave that menu open ALL the time if his voice/accent wasnt so bad lol b:bye

on second thought, if i was going to have music looping on my computer, it'd be Spiderbait - Black Betty b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]