Any way to get more Spirit?

Options
Ayasu - Sanctuary
Ayasu - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
For the love of god I can't remember if there are any ways to get more Spirit. I'm making a mystic and I seem to lack quite a bit of it to get everything I need and want. If there are any ways can any kind soul enlighten me? Thank you b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

★ Ayasu - 79 - Venomancer ★
★ Kathface - 56 - Cleric ★
★ Psykath - 2x - Psychic ★
★ Scarlin - 1x - Mystic ★
Post edited by Ayasu - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Except for culti completions, just about everything gives XP to spirit at a 5 to 1 ratio, more or less. If you really don't want to wait until high levels to catch up on skills, the only way to do it is to dump XP, either by dying or dumping it into a genie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I vaguely remember there being items that increases your spirit though :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    those are thos thingys that you get from the token shop
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If you mean the perfect worl tokens of luck then yeh I've looked through there but you can only get the one for lvl 90 in there. I remember so long ago I bought the lvl 20 ones from other players but there nowhere to be found now b:sad No idea where they actually came from
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I think he's talking about the blessings of luck (4k XP, 1k spirit) from the core connect token shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You need to be lvl 85 for that. I'm talking about the badges that can be made into signs. Like Sign of endurance and Sign of Strength or something.. for level 20 I think it gave you 20k spirit? and for lvl 60 60k and so on.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Best way is to grind/quest and dump exp into your genie. That way you gain SP, level your genie to your level (its always freaking behind at low levels, and if its not, never hurts to have two), AND gain coins while doing it. win-win-win. It's just not instant gratification.

Edit: WTF is with your itty-bitty font? Makes it hard to read.
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You need to be lvl 85 for that. I'm talking about the badges that can be made into signs. Like Sign of endurance and Sign of Strength or something.. for level 20 I think it gave you 20k spirit? and for lvl 60 60k and so on.. b:surrender[/SIZE]

Easiest to get would probably be Badge of Wisdom (get in exchange for 5 copper dragon orders at any Dragon Herald.) 1 badge can be exchanged for 1k spirit at the Messenger of the Sages, or you can exchange 10 badges for 1 sign (worth 11k spirit.)

Doing enough Dragon Quests to get 5 copper dragon orders would earn you at least 75k XP and 16k spirit (calculated using the awards of Chiu Niu (DQ20), higher level Dragon Quests would give more. This doesn't even include the XP and spirit from mobs killed during the course of doing the dragon quests.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Alright thanks. Being away for so long didn't do me any good b:surrender And my font is not that small. I can read it perfectly fine D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Its tough getting spirit earlier on. Quests, bh's, divines, and everything that the others said is all that I could really advise.

Also, your font is extremely hard for me to read. It is quite small. (Not to be rude, but I really have trouble seeing it without squinting...and developing a slight headache.)
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Alright thanks. & Mmm if it really is that small for you guys I might just have a zoomed in browser since for me it's not small at all. I'll keep it the regular size now haha b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Alright thanks. & Mmm if it really is that small for you guys I might just have a zoomed in browser since for me it's not small at all. I'll keep it the regular size now haha b:chuckle

You're Welcome, and thank you for increasing the font size. I am able to see it now. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)