make ironheart less powerfull?

bearishidonteven
bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Chronicles
so... ive been reading a lot of posts about removing ironheart... im not saying it should be done ofc.. but... how about making it less "lifesaver" make normal IH unstackable... half the clerics and barbs in server would become healing dependant again... since most of them are fails only saved by IH anyway. the damage wouldnt be affected but at least some instances wouldnt be able to be soloed by any "bought FC" fails.. after all clerics need ih to hold aggro and stay alive, barbs.... well barbs need it cause they die on everything w/o it really and seekers with no shame cry if they dont have ih (my wiz is AA and i hold aggro w/o recovering hp everytime i hit, and tehy also have +30 def levels from buff... lame)
or at least add casters a magic bp... and we would own in everything in this game...
opinios? real ones QQ and trolls idc...
Post edited by bearishidonteven on

Comments

• XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    so... ive been reading a lot of posts about removing ironheart... im not saying it should be done ofc.. but... how about making it less "lifesaver" make normal IH unstackable... half the clerics and barbs in server would become healing dependant again... since most of them are fails only saved by IH anyway. the damage wouldnt be affected but at least some instances wouldnt be able to be soloed by any "bought FC" fails.. after all clerics need ih to hold aggro and stay alive, barbs.... well barbs need it cause they die on everything w/o it really and seekers with no shame cry if they dont have ih (my wiz is AA and i hold aggro w/o recovering hp everytime i hit, and tehy also have +30 def levels from buff... lame)
    or at least add casters a magic bp... and we would own in everything in this game...

Lets just take out all skills in the game so noone will QQ anymore. In fact lets just make the only weapon everyone can use a lvl 0 wand to just wack stuff with. That would just solve everything right there.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    when i see your threads, idek why i bother clicking
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *casts IH on bearish*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ungauata
    ungauata Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012

ur fail, just like ur other bp post
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:kiss Bearish, lemmie give you an IH hug.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Nerfing IH ? LOL
    What about just simply remove clerics from the game while you're at it ?
    Fail troll is fail -.-
  • XTigerTankx - Raging Tide
    XTigerTankx - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To say every barb needs IH to survive stats u hav never played to tryed to play barb,it also makes me laught b:laugh wat kinda toon do u play anyways? sin, veno, archer... doesn't rlly matter, now make IH weaker b:surrender Have fun dying on "your" fail toon b:thanks
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    +1 to my post count
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i'm actually starting to enjoy how he just keeps on sucking people in. lol go bearish.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The amount of people who still take these seriously makes me laugh.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    man, i just love bearish troll posts .. makes the forums more fun :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OP needs to be strapped onto a wooden bench and gang IHed.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i'm actually starting to enjoy how he just keeps on sucking people in. lol go bearish.

try being in a a faction with him/her (no one knows for sure)
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    man, i just love bearish troll posts .. makes the forums more fun :D

b:cute It adds some spice to the forums.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    make ironheart to where if u spam it to much that the target you are healing gets naked and is forced to streak to the harpy wraith solo and dies.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I think it's better if the target is forced to streak to the Harpy and get IHed by Harpy.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty