Noob Quastion about shards

Options
_Ruxandra_ - Raging Tide
_Ruxandra_ - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I know hp50 shard you make with token but how do u make shards with 115 HP or VIT ? I look on forum 40 min and find nothing, Anyone want to tell me please? Thank you b:cute
Post edited by _Ruxandra_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The "easiest and cheapest" way to get those shards (not really that cheap or easy) is to get them with token packs (tempest pack, wildlife pack, cosmic pack etc). There's a very low chance of getting one, but it's the only way really. People then sell them for high prices.

You can manufacture them from other shards, but the total cost will add up to a lot higher than what people sell them for (see http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Jewel_Crafting , keep in mind the normal price for grade 7 nowadays is 140k due to token prices rather than the almost 1m pricetag that you get for making them at jewel craftsman.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • _Ruxandra_ - Raging Tide
    _Ruxandra_ - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The "easiest and cheapest" way to get those shards (not really that cheap or easy) is to get them with token packs (tempest pack, wildlife pack, cosmic pack etc). There's a very low chance of getting one, but it's the only way really. People then sell them for high prices.

You can manufacture them from other shards, but the total cost will add up to a lot higher than what people sell them for (see http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Jewel_Crafting , keep in mind the normal price for grade 7 nowadays is 140k due to token prices rather than the almost 1m pricetag that you get for making them at jewel craftsman.)

Ahhh i understand. Thank you so much for answer so I can only open packs and hope. I seen at so many people HP115 and VIT and i did not know how they have so many. Thank you alot for answer b:kiss