BH 100 rewards changed?

kjstorage
kjstorage Posts: 19 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I just completed a full RB and had a BH1 for RBw2 and a BH1 for RBw3. Additionally I had a BH2 for w2 and a BH2 for w3, thus four BH in all.

When I collected my rewards I was fiven just one for a BH1 and one for a BH2 and all 4 quests disappeared from log.

Surely I should have had 2x BH1 rewards and 2x BH2 rewards?

It used to work like that, has it been changed?

Had several people tell me they had same thing when I WC to ask
Post edited by kjstorage on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There is no BH1 for delta 3 o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • kjstorage
    edited February 2012
    I had 4x BH for RB believe me
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Theres a BH1 for delta 2 that has a BH2 for delta 3.

And there's Metal I think which has a BH2 for delta 2.

Where the hell do you get a BH1 for delta 3 from...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kjstorage
    edited February 2012
    Not going to get into that, told you i had 4 but have your own way, and assume I am wrong and only had 3...

My point still stands... why only 2 rewards available?

There was ONE BH1 reward and ONE BH2 reward.. ohhh and did i mention i got 4 talismans?

The absolute minimum i would have expected was to see 3 BH reward collections even if you were correct.

NOW.. can we stick to the point please..

I am more interested in knowing if this is now how it will be or whether it is a bug /glitch / update failure.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    I'd love to see screenshots of that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It should be impossible to have 4 bh's in Delta at one time. 3 should be the max.

From what you're saying though...sounds like a quest log glitch. I've had this happen, where bh's I've long since turned in remain in the quest log. This would explain why you had 4 bh's in there when it should have been impossible.
    Mine didn't simply disappear though, I had to submit a ticket and have a GM clear the backlogged bh's. Maybe this happened to you and yours cleared itself out.

otherwise, no...I've not had any problems that I've noticed where bh's don't stack up and have no probs turning them in.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I've been doing BH 100 for over a year and seen no changes with it. I've never seen a rebirth 3 for a 1st BH. Always been a BH 2. BH 1 in rebirth has always been 2nd boss(Skeleton Legion Marshall I think). I think you're mistaken.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    5 different BH 1's and 5 different BH 2's.

BH 1:

Delta wave 2
    Lunar
    Abba
    SoT
    Warsong Snake

BH 2:

Delta Wave 3
    Abba
    Warsong Snake
    Warsong Cannon
    Delta Wave 2

That's all, see for yourself.
  • kjstorage
    edited February 2012
    I have been doing bh100 for over 2years if we are dropping stats and have 4 chars that do them , 3 of them 101.

I know it isnt normal to have 4 and like i said, fporget that aspect for a moment and assume if you would, that i had at least 3.

This beingthe case please accept that at the least I had a BH1 AND a BH2 for wave 2, along with a BH2 for w3.

So if finish my full RB and at this point I have 7 active BH quests, the others being immaterial at this point.

I arrive at the head hunter and to my surprise he has available a reward (one only) for a BH1, and a reward (one only) for BH2. I take the 2 rewards and thats it, I now have 3 BH quests in log and have 4 thats FOUR Nirvana talismans in my inventory.

Now assume if you wish that I had an aberration over having 4 BH's for RB at one time.. and I get why you would think so.

But put that to one side for a moment and accept at least that I had a BH1 for W2 and a BH2 for w2.
    I should still have had the rewards for each quest.

The theory about a completed but unremoved quest would hold some water if it were not for the fact that I had none showing completed, and had 4 BH removed from my current quest log.

As for the responses which indicate that none of this can happen, I would agree under normal circumstances, but in the years of doing them I have also never seen this.

This would be the prime reason for my making this thread and posing the questions.

Had it also occurred to me that it was going to happen, then I would have been endowed with the foresight to screeny each step.

Given that I probably should have done from the mpment I had 4 stacked, I will be better prepared should this reoccur.

My main goal in posting was to see if there was a known reason /problem for such weirdness and deprivation of my 55 chips / mirages etc.

I'll live without it... just wanted to know if stacking RB's was now futile or not.

Thanks for the responses though.. at least the player base cares enough to respond if not the company.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    kjstorage wrote: »
    I just completed a full RB and had a BH1 for RBw2 and a BH1 for RBw3. Additionally I had a BH2 for w2 and a BH2 for w3, thus four BH in all.

When I collected my rewards I was fiven just one for a BH1 and one for a BH2 and all 4 quests disappeared from log.

Surely I should have had 2x BH1 rewards and 2x BH2 rewards?

It used to work like that, has it been changed?

Had several people tell me they had same thing when I WC to ask

You stated that you had RB wave 3 for a BH 1. That's what we were responding to. I've been stacking BHs as well and haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I have stacked 2 BH 1's that were the same boss and even a BH1 and a BH 2 that were the same boss and received the standard awards for all.

I noticed that at times with too many BH's stacked up I won't get a BH 2 after I complete 2 BH 1's just a couple minutes after the server roll over time (midnight server time) and do a fresh BH1 for the new day. But still I get all the rewards for all the BH's I have done.

• kjstorage
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for telling me you got all your rewards, helpful as ever jadsia.

Thanks too for deciding on everyone elses behalf what they were responding to.

Further thanks for not reading properly ...again and missing the point i was querying.

I give up.. i calrified it all in the post before yours...
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Further thanks for not reading properly ...again and missing the point i was querying.

basically your are saying you didn't get reward for 1 Bh 2? So, what mirage/chips were u missing? BH 2 only gives either exp, spirit or rep and a nirvana talisman and you can't have 2 of the same BH 1s at the same time.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *sigh*

If there were a problem, you probably wouldn't be the only one having it...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'll answer this straight, no, it has not changed.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012

I thought I was being quite polite. Now you're just being a jack*ss. I read everyone else's post and I agreed with them. Now kindly go find yourself a sandbox to rant in.

• kjstorage
    edited February 2012
    Ok.. well, firstly, other people, when I asked in WC, DID say they had the same / similar problems..I think I already mentioned that.

Secondly, I used chips /miragesto exemplify that I wasnt QQ iing about missing the rewards, but merely wondering why only 2 rewards came up for 4 completed BH's.

Thirdly I am aware of what you get as available rewards from a BH1 or a BH2.

Fourthly, the person who answered that categorically it hasnt been changed: When people post of other things that have changed without being announced, invariably, no one or few have noticed the changes, and unless you wrote the software changes in the last updates I am unsure as to how you can state it with any certainty.

When I asked if it had changed, I asked because it was possible that someone had already found that it had but that the info was somewhere obscure.

When someone recently found out that you now have to have a mirage key in order to open fairy boxes.. who knew before that? Was it announced? I dont think so. So making a statement that things have definitely not changed...
    It may have been a weird glitch exclusive to me... except that others said they had the same thing or similar..it may have been an undocumented change.. it may have been a one off, or a regular occurrence from here on in.
    Whichever it is or was, I was just curious to know if anyone had found anything to confirm a change, that I and others had missed somehow.

As for your comment Jadsia..I still maintain 2 points. What you said had no direct bearing on what I asked, and .. I have read swathes of your posts on many threads, and by far and away the vast majority of them are criticiisms and indignance that people should have the nerve to ask a question in a forum, when many of them are valid, polite, and pertinent queries.

In summary, from the concensus of replies I have had here, for which I am grateful, and which, as i mentioned earlier, are from helpful and knowledgeable players, and as is the norm, without a pw staff response of any kind.
    The impression I have gained from your collective help is that no one is aware of any change, that I amy have been mistaken in thinking I had a BH1 for w3 (and yes I agree that there shouldnt be one for it, and never have i seen one myself before), and that overall it seems it may have been some quirk exclusive to my char / acct.

That said.. if anything remotely similar happens again, I will be more on the ball and take screenies to render any suggestions of being mistaken unnecessary.

I dont post made up information, am not in the habit of lying, am prepared to conced I am fallible and may have made an error in thinking I had 4 BH for RB (though 4 talismans, and the fact that 7 active BH's changed to 3 active ones on collection of my rewards, suggest otherwise) I am also not in the habit of QQ ing if a glitch or bug occurs on a one off basis and I lose out on something trivial. My whole motivation was to try to discover if someone knew something that I and others had missed, publicise it better if that was the case, and to be aware so that I didnt waste my time stacking the BH's any longer, if it had indeed changed.

Thank you immensely to all those who responded and stayed on topic. I would mention names but I dont want to embarrass them :)
  • Tiare - Lost City
    Tiare - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    except u can't have 4 RB BHs i did not notice a change. I get my rewards even if im handing in 3-4 BHs at the same time... guess u glitched or something like that...
    b:bye
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Ok.. well, firstly, other people, when I asked in WC, DID say they had the same / similar problems..I think I already mentioned that.

Nobody here has had any of the problems you claim to have. Your claim that BH has changed is not valid and you are mistaken and that is a consensus of the many posts in reply to your query.

Secondly, I used chips /miragesto exemplify that I wasnt QQ iing about missing the rewards, but merely wondering why only 2 rewards came up for 4 completed BH's.

Already answered by other posters. If I repeat you just accuse me of being a sadistic troll and start flaming me again due to your incompetence.

Thirdly I am aware of what you get as available rewards from a BH1 or a BH2.

Apparently not. You are still ranting.

Fourthly, the person who answered that categorically it hasnt been changed: When people post of other things that have changed without being announced, invariably, no one or few have noticed the changes, and unless you wrote the software changes in the last updates I am unsure as to how you can state it with any certainty

Maybe the devs in china decided to make changes to BH rewards that affect only your account. They have it in for you. They wanted to force you to make a thread in the PWI forum to QQ rage at other posters who are telling you that nothing about BH rewards has been changed. It's a conspiracy.

When I asked if it had changed, I asked because it was possible that someone had already found that it had but that the info was somewhere obscure.

As Michael Dark already said, if that were true you wouldn't be the only on on the forum ranting about it.

When someone recently found out that you now have to have a mirage key in order to open fairy boxes.. who knew before that? Was it announced? I dont think so. So making a statement that things have definitely not changed...
    It may have been a weird glitch exclusive to me... except that others said they had the same thing or similar..it may have been an undocumented change.. it may have been a one off, or a regular occurrence from here on in.
    Whichever it is or was, I was just curious to know if anyone had found anything to confirm a change, that I and others had missed somehow.

You asked about BH rewards. I as well as many others answered. The fact that you are continuing to engage in defensive rantings about off-topic **** is proof that you are unwilling to accept any notion that maybe it was just a minor glitch on YOUR part and that indeed nothing about the BH reward system has been changed.

As for your comment Jadsia..I still maintain 2 points. What you said had no direct bearing on what I asked, and .. I have read swathes of your posts on many threads, and by far and away the vast majority of them are criticiisms and indignance that people should have the nerve to ask a question in a forum, when many of them are valid, polite, and pertinent queries.

QQ more. If you want to criticize me about what I post in other threads do it in those other threads. I'm here to reply to your topic. I speak my mind just like every one else speaks theirs.

In summary, from the concensus of replies I have had here, for which I am grateful, and which, as i mentioned earlier, are from helpful and knowledgeable players, and as is the norm, without a pw staff response of any kind.
    The impression I have gained from your collective help is that no one is aware of any change, that I amy have been mistaken in thinking I had a BH1 for w3 (and yes I agree that there shouldnt be one for it, and never have i seen one myself before), and that overall it seems it may have been some quirk exclusive to my char / acct.

That said.. if anything remotely similar happens again, I will be more on the ball and take screenies to render any suggestions of being mistaken unnecessary.

I dont post made up information, am not in the habit of lying, am prepared to concede I am fallible and may have made an error in thinking I had 4 BH for RB (though 4 talismans, and the fact that 7 active BH's changed to 3 active ones on collection of my rewards, suggest otherwise) I am also not in the habit of QQ ing if a glitch or bug occurs on a one off basis and I lose out on something trivial. My whole motivation was to try to discover if someone knew something that I and others had missed, publicise it better if that was the case, and to be aware so that I didnt waste my time stacking the BH's any longer, if it had indeed changed.

Thank you immensely to all those who responded and stayed on topic. I would mention names but I dont want to embarrass them :)

Nobody here has accused you of lying. You asked a question and we replied based on the info you gave us and our experience in-game. It's my opinion that you may have just been mistaken about what you thought happened. It happens to all of us at one time or another and I'm happy that you came to that conclusion as well. Good luck in your game and just have fun.

• Cexylady - Lost City
    Cexylady - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    a simple answer, if you did get 4 nv talismans, could it be possible you never turned it in? and had it in your inventory prior to turning in the next days bh?? cuz if that was the case then its not an issue bug/glitch?

last but not least, **** f**k'n happens