secret passage

Quwan - Dreamweaver
Quwan - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Support Desk
um im srry but ur message seems to have not gone through there heads when i saw ur system message i went to go see if they were all gone bc i pvp 0 at all nor do i pvp in game i might duel but i rarely do. but it seems on dreamweaver that there r still players doing the FFa in there so just wanted to let uknow
Post edited by Quwan - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• pixygrove
    pixygrove Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There have been system messages going out telling everyone pk mode has been banned in the secret passage. I was not only pked but I took screenshots of 2 characters pking each other. It wouldn't have upset me so bad but for the fact that when they attack me, I can't figure out how to attack back and clicking on them doesn't allow me to attack? So I'm essentially a sitting duck which just pisses me off to be honest.
    Names of people who are doing it ::
    Evol_Sin this guy killed me.
    cursedassasi this guy tried repeatedly to kill me
    _XownyaX_ this person killed my friend
    Antriko I have a ss of him using a bow to attack Cursedassasi

I know there was others but unfortunately their names are lost to me at this point unless I risk going back into the secret passage to try and get them.
    I understand that you guys are probably trying to fix the glitch and all but blatant disregard for the system messages you post telling everyone that pk in secret passage has been banned is bothersome for people who abide by the rules then loose experience or guardian scrolls when they die from a lvl 100 player that you really stand no chance fighting.
    Thanks.
    P.S. In the screen shot secret passage Antriko is attacking Cursedassasi
    and in the screen shot Evol_Sin I am back at orchard temple with the message I was killed by Evol_Sin. Now unless you guys have made monsters with that name that I am unaware of... that was another player.

--I know the feeling--
  • pixygrove
    pixygrove Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    And this issue is on the Archosaur server.
  • StarryOpal - Raging Tide
    StarryOpal - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It's happening on Raging Tides as well but we are fighting back just in a sneaky way. Some people are making alts just for the purpose of going into SP to be PKed and take screen shots of it to get the people banned. If they really do keep there word and ban these people there will be massive bans on our server. I know one person who has close to 30 names that have been submitted.
  • Bravenwulf - Sanctuary
    Bravenwulf - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    pixygrove wrote: »
    There have been system messages going out telling everyone pk mode has been banned in the secret passage. I was not only pked but I took screenshots of 2 characters pking each other. It wouldn't have upset me so bad but for the fact that when they attack me, I can't figure out how to attack back and clicking on them doesn't allow me to attack? So I'm essentially a sitting duck which just pisses me off to be honest.
    Names of people who are doing it ::
    Evol_Sin this guy killed me.
    cursedassasi this guy tried repeatedly to kill me
    _XownyaX_ this person killed my friend
    Antriko I have a ss of him using a bow to attack Cursedassasi

I know there was others but unfortunately their names are lost to me at this point unless I risk going back into the secret passage to try and get them.
    I understand that you guys are probably trying to fix the glitch and all but blatant disregard for the system messages you post telling everyone that pk in secret passage has been banned is bothersome for people who abide by the rules then loose experience or guardian scrolls when they die from a lvl 100 player that you really stand no chance fighting.
    Thanks.
    P.S. In the screen shot secret passage Antriko is attacking Cursedassasi
    and in the screen shot Evol_Sin I am back at orchard temple with the message I was killed by Evol_Sin. Now unless you guys have made monsters with that name that I am unaware of... that was another player.

--I know the feeling--

Careful of using names...the moderator Fuzzywuzz might close your thread cuz he doesn't like it. :/ He did it to my post.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Careful of using names...the moderator Fuzzywuzz might close your thread cuz he doesn't like it. :/ He did it to my post.
    Fuzzy didn't close it because "he didn't like it" <_< You broke the forum's rules, and so is Pixy.

@OP Stupid people don't read system messages. Even if the text is bright red. Screenie them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • ThunderFleas - Archosaur
    ThunderFleas - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    pixygrove wrote: »
    And this issue is on the Archosaur server.

Yep, I verify this is true, as my fiance and I have reported a few, and I've also submitted tickets with various screenshots attached... even of one person proudly protecting the first room just after the safe zone while boasting that it's open house, while hunting down and killing anybody trying to sneak by to do quests.

b:sad

PS - Ugh, why does my avatar keep saying level 8!? It shows up at the top of the page that I'm 46... wth. :P