Celestial Demon

Options
Niteshadows - Harshlands
Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Blademaster
is it worth getting this done, because i was in a squad and the nubs left when i needed 2 more bosses to be killed in SOT. just asking because that OHT **** doesn't seem to be worth it.
Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Niteshadows - Harshlands on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You mean level 99 culti?

I may be wrong but I think you need it to learn level 99 skills, so you need it for demon HF, DBB, and Glacial, so if I'm right then yea, it's worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sorry bro but u read wrong. i mean the one for lvl 100 skills. is it worth it?
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sorry bro but u read wrong. i mean the one for lvl 100 skills. is it worth it?

If you do not plan on getting any 100 skill then just dont do it. Simple as that. Buddha's Gaurd is a (semi) decent skill when used properly (although the cooldown and duration kind of suck xD). I can say it has saved my behind a few times though :p

I would however recommend getting your Map Culti done so you can have access to all past maps, but again, it is not 100% nessassary to have.

Really it is up to you and if you want to put in a little extra time to get both of those done. Although, neither are hard to finish.

You do get a cool new fairy though when you complete the 100 Culti b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oh, 100 culti.

I've had that in my quest log for about a year now. I've been neglecting those quests for a looooooooooong time. I actually just got my 4th map like 6 weeks ago, and even then I only did it for the world bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bioxic - Archosaur
    Bioxic - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    just wondering is there a guide that shows all the quests we'll get for celestial demon quest..and oht / unicorn forest/ valley of scared etc maps b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ecatomb has one here.

Don't be afraid to start your own thread rather than necro one that's 9 months old.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory