Rehone and Refogre of G15

Options
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Still quite a noob in that domain but I do have a slight idea and want to make sure before I get my prestige high enough and do something stupid, lol

About that new G15 PvE stuff..

Reforge :

Removes all gems and refines.

I suppose that means it's to completly change stats on , say, a armor piece.
So instead of having str 5-7, vit 5-7 and warning lvl 5, it could get vit 5-7 twice (not sure warding lvls go away)

Rehone

Keeps refines and all.

I suppose that means if u got 5's on your 5-7 str, 5-7 vit piece, u can retry to get a 6 or a 7.

Also have a question or 2 :

- Will Warding lvls scale with Rehoning and/or can it go away with Reforging ?

- Is there a comprehensible list of possible add-ons for each piece through reforging ?
(Talking about teh new G15 PvE gear here)

Thanks for any tips on that subject and if I got it right in the 1st place :)
Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
Post edited by Sir_Puma - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i believe that the only piece of gear that actually changes adds is on the weapons themselves, the gear just changes from ex: +6 mag to +6~10 mag and other stats like that, much like how 2nd cast nirvana merely rerolls the specific stat to increase or decrease the amoutn given.
    the wep is by far the only one that seems to actually changes any stats except for the set +60 slayer lv.
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Since this info is not available in database i adviced you can check it out in game.

encyclopedia> gear.
    Once you find the piece of gear / weapon click attributes.

Rehone is just for weapons and it refresh the stats.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I beleive the warding levels is a 100% roll so you will aways get them. The weapons are in the pwdb so i dont see why the armor would not be.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

"Shroud Emblem"

Cost 10

Prestige needed : 5 000 (Tier 5 in advanced)
    Influence needed : 1

"Needed to Rehone and Reforge Shroud Specials Weapon AND Gear"

So we can Rehone/Reforge both wep and armor..

And encyclopedia doesn't show list of "possible" mods you can get on armor, just "original" ones..

On weps it does show "Slaying" as fixed and a batch of random mods.

Exemple : On the magic sword "Enchanted Sky"

Fixed :

Slaying Level

Random :

Crit 1%
    Crit 2%
    Mp 310
    Hp (Value missing)
    Str 18-19
    Dex 18-19
    Magic 18-19
    Vit 18-19
    Atk Lvl 1
    Atk Lvl 2
    Ayk Lvl +3
    Def lvl 1
    Def Lvl 2
    Reduce physical damage 2%
    Magic atk + 100
    Maximum magic atk + 130

(Don't know about you but I woudn't like to be a mob with Magic + 38 and Slaying lvl 60 coming at me..)

So, anyone playing PWCN can help me on this to know possible mods/attributes for each ARMOR piece ?

Ty

P.S. Armor ARE in PW Database but again, like encyclopedia, just the original stats...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Reforging from what I gather from the npc is rerolling the variable add's on armor. str dex ect..., mousing over the complete armor shows no random add's. the weapon reforging seems to be the same on them all, which you listed above.

Also pwdatabase show what each complete armor set gives for la,ha and arcane.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voodoo_Lover - Sanctuary
    Voodoo_Lover - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    what about the sockets dose it reroll the sockets cuz i have have done that about 10 times and still got 3s Npc says it dose. maybe i have really bad luck i know form looking it up theres a 10% chance at getting 4 soc.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Not sure off hand, I think just like R8 you have a chance to get X sockets and just buy a new one till you get 4. I know with weapons you can do one that reroll's everything and looses sockets ref's gems rando stats, then one that just reroll's the random stats. The armor might be the same, but I have no idea at this time. I am working on the getting the daggers and bow then move on to the armor/skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Still quite a noob in that domain but I do have a slight idea and want to make sure before I get my prestige high enough and do something stupid, lol

About that new G15 PvE stuff..

Reforge :

Removes all gems and refines.

I suppose that means it's to completly change stats on , say, a armor piece.
    So instead of having str 5-7, vit 5-7 and warning lvl 5, it could get vit 5-7 twice (not sure warding lvls go away)

Rehone

Keeps refines and all.

I suppose that means if u got 5's on your 5-7 str, 5-7 vit piece, u can retry to get a 6 or a 7.

Also have a question or 2 :

- Will Warding lvls scale with Rehoning and/or can it go away with Reforging ?

- Is there a comprehensible list of possible add-ons for each piece through reforging ?
    (Talking about teh new G15 PvE gear here)

Thanks for any tips on that subject and if I got it right in the 1st place :)

The set up is like nirvana when it comes to stats on the items.

Weapons
    -Keeps 60 Slaying Levels (It's fixed)
    -3 Adds are re-rolled completely (sockets are re-rolled too)
    -Lose all refines, gems, and sockets
    -Rehone will adjust the stats that are variables (6-10 VIT)

Armor
    -The stats you get stay, they are just adjusted through rehoning
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The set up is like nirvana when it comes to stats on the items.

Weapons
    -Keeps 60 Slaying Levels (It's fixed)
    -3 Adds are re-rolled completely (sockets are re-rolled too)
    -Lose all refines, gems, and sockets
    -Rehone will adjust the stats that are variables (6-10 VIT)

Armor
    -The stats you get stay, they are just adjusted through rehoning

pretty sure that's not the case. I will test it out on tuesday when my sin get 60 influence. From what I read, the 60 emblem and 200k cost (rehone) will randomize the stats but you will keep the refines, sockets and gems. It's like reforge, but you get to keep sockets, gems and refines.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    pretty sure that's not the case. I will test it out on tuesday when my sin get 60 influence. From what I read, the 60 emblem and 200k cost (rehone) will randomize the stats but you will keep the refines, sockets and gems. It's like reforge, but you get to keep sockets, gems and refines.

You re-roll sockets every time and that losses gems refines. GMs even said this on forums.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You re-roll sockets every time and that losses gems refines. GMs even said this on forums.

Not the 60 Emblem Option I was talking about. In the description it says it keeps sockets, refines and gems. You said it adjust the stats variable, but I'm saying it just randomized the stats, but you get to keep the sockets, refines and gems. So when you get 2 sockets with 45 Emblem Option, you can just use the 60 Emblem Option to get the stats you want and still get to keep sockets, refines and gems.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Not the 60 Emblem Option I was talking about. In the description it says it keeps sockets, refines and gems. You said it adjust the stats variable, but I'm saying it just randomized the stats, but you get to keep the sockets, refines and gems. So when you get 2 sockets with 45 Emblem Option, you can just use the 60 Emblem Option to get the stats you want and still get to keep sockets, refines and gems.

What I said was reshaping weapon = full reset of sockets etc, rehoning either weapon or armor keeps all said things, but doesn't give different stats just adjusted current ones (you can't reshape armor you can only rehone it).
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What I said was reshaping weapon = full reset of sockets etc, rehoning either weapon or armor keeps all said things, but doesn't give different stats just adjusted current ones (you can't reshape armor you can only rehone it).

you have tried the 60 Emblem Option on Weapon?
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you have tried the 60 Emblem Option on Weapon?

I did. You keep the sockets/gems and refining. A window pop up to allow you to keep them.

The 45 emblems option will remove anything, since it will also changes the number of sockets the weapon have.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I would like a reforge of a taco
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

This is correct. A friend of mine did exactly that - rolled first to get two sockets but ended up with lame stats, rolled again with the other option which kept his sockets until he got the stats he wanted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Auronite - Archosaur
    Auronite - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    how do you repair and remake accesories ,weapons,armor, etc and were can i find permanent wings