Jaden Elfire?

Options
blackvixen94
blackvixen94 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am currently doing the quest One Man Army where I have to kill 20 Lv. 6 Jaden Elfire. I search through the desert of echoes but cannot come across any. Can I get a description as to what they look like and approximately where in the desert of echoes I can find them? I have been stuck on this quest for days now.
Post edited by blackvixen94 on

Comments

• Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • MissxCleric - Sanctuary
    MissxCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I am currently doing the quest One Man Army where I have to kill 20 Lv. 6 Jaden Elfire. I search through the desert of echoes but cannot come across any. Can I get a description as to what they look like and approximately where in the desert of echoes I can find them? I have been stuck on this quest for days now.

It's btw not a necessary quest, it's just a repeatable quest that gives you a Celestone Fragment, I think.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Celestone fragment and 1 rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If the name is highlighted green, then press it, and it will autopath you to the mob. Also, press "M" on your keyboard afterwards to check the map, and have an icon give you a marker as to where the mob is located.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If the name is highlighted green, then press it, and it will autopath you to the mob. Also, press "M" on your keyboard afterwards to check the map, and have an icon give you a marker as to where the mob is located.

And if you don't know how to, pressing Q will bring up your quest list so that you can see all of the quests available to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide