This is random.. Birthday alone ideas?

jyana57
jyana57 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
Ok so going to ask this the best way I can while attempting to avoid it decending into self pity. Basically I pretty much don't leave the house and as a result don't have any friends anymore.

My birthday is like 2 days away, and I'm trying to think of something to do to make it a nice day anyways.

Anyone got any good ideas on what might be good to do? I have autism and anxiety and stuff so going out to catch a movie or something wouldn't really work. I suppose it's just me, these 4 walls and party balloon.. oh wait, I have no balloons.

Anyways. I would be grateful if anyone has any suggestions. So far, I'm coming up blank to be honest.

ps. I'm old enough to do anything that has a minimum age limit if that helps.
Post edited by jyana57 on

Comments

• Noel - Dreamweaver
    Noel - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Play PWI?

Make new friends online?

What server do you play on? <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hmmm try fapping

Now seriously.
    I never cared for my bday so I usually spend that day as every other, but you can try watching a GOOD movie. (pirating for the win)
    Movies always do perfect work if you can't or don't want to go outiside.
  • EighthKnight - Sanctuary
    EighthKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Take a walk. Watch a movie from home. Eat cookie dough and drink gingerale and sing and dance to music all alone? YEAH SOUNDS LIKE MY KINDA BDAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jyana57
    edited February 2012
    Hey Noel, my old pwi friends don't play anymore, and I have so much trouble making new friends. Attack of the tongue tied! lol.. I'm on Sanctuary server btw. I'll probably load it up at some point. I took a REALLY long break.. probably over a year, then came back just before the expansion hit.

Brus, you had a good idea about the movie.. I have a feeling I don't want to know what fapping means :p lol.. I'm sure between lovefilm and netflix, I might find something I like heh. Ooh maybe I should get popcorn at the store to go with!
  • Noel - Dreamweaver
    Noel - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If you're ever on Dreamweaver, PM me :) My character activity is very sporadic, and I probably won't be on this one at any given time, but I do check PMs here regularly.

You seem like a nice person, I'd love to level with you or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jyana57
    edited February 2012
    Aww ty Noel, that's very sweet of you to say b:thanks (these bear smileys are cute lol)
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Fapping = jacking off~

And umm.. b-day? Well I know that in Sanctuary is awesome ppl!
    Cookies r yummy, chocolate is yummy.. applepie!
    On my own b-day I dont do anything different than on normal days so I dont have any good advices.
  • Atonements - Raging Tide
    Atonements - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i would go out and buy a cheese cake XD
    or indulge in junk food/ beer while watching sad anime movies (Air b:cry ) or jersey shore XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bored. b:lipcurl
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ummm....I am probably not the best person to give suggestions for how to spend a birthday as I have not celebrated mine in...ummm....(how not to give away my age).....many, many years. This year, as most, was just another day at work before returning home exhausted to eat, watch a movie, and go to bed. I share this just to let you know that you are not alone in the struggle to make your birthday memorable.

In addition to the options of playing PWI, watching a good movie, getting popcorn (or ordering pizza), I would suggest treating yourself to something you have recently denied yourself such as buying that video game or pair of shoes that just seemed too expensive at the time. It's your birthday so treat yourself to something special! And, the most important thing to remember is to do so with NO REGRETS! b:pleased

Another suggestion would be to start something or to try something that you have been meaning to do for a long time but have never gotten around to.....such as starting that new hobby you have always thought about. That way when you look back at your birthday you can say that was the day you finally did that thing you always wanted to try. Even if it does not work out, at least you can say you tried it b:victory

Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great birthday....and if you see me around on Sanctuary, say hi. I am always pleased to meet new people and make new friends...though I do not have time to play very often b:shedtear

Edit: You could always contact me through the in-game mail system too since I am not on very often...and I will get back to you to let you know when I will be palying again in case you ever needed help with something in game, or just want to chat.