Radiant Sight...

Hexalot - Dreamweaver
Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Seeker
Question on new expansion skill...

By temporarily being given "31 stealth levels" when the skill is triggered... what exactly does that mean ?

Sorry if I sound like a noob here but... having never played a Sin before (just p/lwled an alt for paint buff)... I'm a bit confused about how stealth levels work in terms of non-Sins (my Seeker is lvl 101) being able to see Sins. b:surrender

I guess any answers will help me determine if Radiant sight will be worth going for as my second Seeker skill.
Post edited by Hexalot - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Actually it increases awareness levels by 31.
    Which means you'll be able to see sins your own level.
    If you pvp, this skill sure is worth it. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Actually it increases awareness levels by 31.
    Which means you'll be able to see sins your own level.
    If you pvp, this skill sure is worth it. :)

Well seeing how so many active PVPing Sins goonz glitched themselves to 103-105... I'm basically screwed. b:sad

Oh well... it will be a nice counter to Archers' new stealth skill at any rate plus catching whatever Sins are still at my level, so I guess I'll get it anyway. Thanks for answer !
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Question on new expansion skill...

By temporarily being given "31 stealth levels" when the skill is triggered... what exactly does that mean ?

Sorry if I sound like a noob here but... having never played a Sin before (just p/lwled an alt for paint buff)... I'm a bit confused about how stealth levels work in terms of non-Sins (my Seeker is lvl 101) being able to see Sins. b:surrender

I guess any answers will help me determine if Radiant sight will be worth going for as my second Seeker skill.

An assassins regular stealth will give them a stealth level of there current level + 30, and there force stealth of there level +31.

Long story short is you will be able to see any assassin +1 your level in regular stealth (and lets be honest there's alot of dumb assassins out there who try to come out sz in it) and you will be able to see assassins your level in force stealth.

One thing i do want to find out though is the buff this gives you to see the assassins and if its the same as the ToB Espionage / RT Awareness pots, because if not you could use your skill then pot, and see any assassin or archer regardless of level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    An assassins regular stealth will give them a stealth level of there current level + 30, and there force stealth of there level +31.

Long story short is you will be able to see any assassin +1 your level in regular stealth (and lets be honest there's alot of dumb assassins out there who try to come out sz in it) and you will be able to see assassins your level in force stealth.

O.K. thanks that makes me feel a bit better. I guess its in my interest to push for lvl 102 on my Seeker then since that way I'll be able to see 103 Sins and lower when they're stealthing before hand. Good thing the Morai quests gave me a 10% exp jump start. :)
    One thing i do want to find out though is the buff this gives you to see the assassins and if its the same as the ToB Espionage / RT Awareness pots, because if not you could use your skill then pot, and see any assassin or archer regardless of level.

But those pots are fairly expensive (and hence not efficient to spam) or only available from special events, if I remember correctly.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    O.K. thanks that makes me feel a bit better. I guess its in my interest to push for lvl 102 on my Seeker then since that way I'll be able to see 103 Sins and lower when they're stealthing before hand. Good thing the Morai quests gave me a 10% exp jump start. :)

But those pots are fairly expensive (and hence not efficient to spam) or only available from special events, if I remember correctly.

The Espionage Pots you can acquire from theater of blood fairly easily just go in fully buffed and stick to the corners of the map avoiding the center you wont get pked. Ive gotten 14 just farming before and i got 39 yesterday when i was killing people for there hearts too.

Also its a daily event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos