Seekers weapons: Pick your match!

Options
Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Seeker
With the new Descent expansion we've been introduced to a whole load of new weapons and skills, and i keep seeing alot of threads pop-up about weapons and queries so i thought i would make a all rounded thread for all the weapons from 95 to endgame that i would highlight as decent for everyone new to seekers or making there choice on weapons.

NOTE: Lunar and Nirvana weapons I've only listed dual swords and blades as recommendations, this is because all of the options can be crafted for exactly the same costs in exactly the same ways, and anyone who would pick 0.2 aps from 0.91 to 1.11 over +291 Physical attack should reconsider playing seeker and go play a Blademaster or Assassin! :P

☆Firelotus, Blade of the Dragon
Cost: 15m to 20m Level Requirement: 90

Any weapon with a Sacrificial Strike add-on is worth its weight in gold, critting or zerking increases total damage dealt by 100% and can easily make PvE Farming as well as PK Sniping much easier.

☆Lamp of Soul
Cost: 25m to 35m Level Requirement: 95

Can be made by buying an Lunar Insignia - Weapon from anyone. Brilliant PvE sword can keep you sustained whilst vortex grinding in places such as Phoenix Valley of Frostcovered core, weapon also provides decent damage and a high critical hit add-on.

☆Unbowed One
Cost: 25m to 35m Level Requirement: 95

The second Lunar Insignia - Weapon choice, this weapon has the rare add-on Darken aswell as physical attack and dex for crit, accuracy and evasion, However Darken has around a 5% chance to active. This weapon would be good in places like Frostcovered or were vortexing is needed but isn't as reliable as the Lamp of Soul on its add-on effect. This weapon is the dual blades and has a higher damage output then the Lamp of soul

☆Calamitous Claymore
Cost: Free Level Requirement: 95

The new quest reward weapon from the Morai chain question from the expansion, This weapon unrefined matches Rank 8 damage output on monsters. This weapon is a must for all people who PvE alot and will allow you to level much faster.

Slaying Levels increase the total amount of damage done to monsters as a set figure, what works best about them is they multiply with attack levels not simply add on. For example if you have an attack level of 33 (Jones Blessing + Self buff) and a Slaying level of 45, and your damage would be 10,000 your attack levels will increase that by 31% to 13,100 and then your Slaying level will increase that by 45 to 18.995.

☆Demonic Rebuttal
Cost: 3m to 5m Level Requirement: 98

Generally overlooked this weapon can be made from Harpy Wraith drop materials. Although the -0.05 interval add-on is pretty bad, especially since its a dual blades, this weapon is quite nice as a cheap end-game weapon. With groom as an add-on which increases your physical attack for a period instead of one hit, and HP they make quite a nice PK weapon for any player on a budget.

☆Darkslayers, Obliteration
Cost: 10m to 14m Level Requirement: 99

This weapon can be crafted quickly once hitting 99 and has a cheap cost because it dose not require previous TT weapon decompositions to make. Weapon provides decent stats for both PvE and PvP, accuracy +10% being a nice modest add-on for fighting Assassins and HP and Critical hit for PvE aswell as being Dual Blades for a higher base damage and refines.

This weapon should be used if you plan on upgrading it to the ☆☆Arising Dragon - Skyscream or ☆☆Ultimate Darkness -Rulebreaker Nirvana weapon later on as your endgame choice.

☆Frostflame Falchions
Cost: Free Level Requirement: 100

The best reward from the Endless Universe instance in Morai this weapon is easily on par with Rank 9 in terms of PvE damage output. As a free weapon from an instance this can easily become endgame for anyone who find PvE more appealing or anyone who has a budget PK weapon and wants to hit much more in PvE. Weapon is also dual blades and has a very high base physical attack.

This has a 3% chance to be acquired aday by doing the instance so it will take a little patience and farming to obtain one.

☆☆Inferno-Heaven Uniquer
Cost: 53m to 60m Level Requirement: 100

One of the most rounded and budget swords a seeker can aim for, this weapon requires no previous farming of TT and can be bought fairly easy (10 Best of Luck Tokens for 50m and a Soul Relic for 3m to 10m)

Weapon Provides all the necessary for decent PvP and PvE with accuracy and critical hit aswell as strength as an add-on and guaranteed 2 socket. This could easily make a perfect endgame weapon for any seeker who doesn't wish to put alot of time into farming for a rank weapon but it can also be kept as it is and then upgraded to the ☆☆Arising Dragon - Skyscream or ☆☆Ultimate Darkness - Rulebreaker skipping the boring 1st recast and going right to the weapon for 230 raptures (20 raptures cheaper then normal TT or Lunar recasting)

☆☆Radiant Eye Sword
Cost: 88m to 110m (72 Gold + 2m) Level Requirement: 100

Very good weapon for both PvE and PvP. Weapon has the highest single critical hit add-on out of any blade / sword with supporting add-ons increasing the damage output by alot. Weapon is Grade 14 and guaranteed 2 sockets so it can be upgraded well. Obtaining this item is purely based on the servers gold prices, with the price quoted between 1.2m to 1.5m per gold plus 2m for the make fee or simply 72 gold plus 2m.

☆☆Infinite Longing and ☆☆Astral Ballad
Cost: 375m to 455m Level Requirement: 100

Both weapons are crafted from any of the two Lunar Insignia - Weapon weapons with the Astral Ballad having a higher damage output but the Infinite Longing having a Higher lower end for more consistent damage. These weapons actually have a higher base damage then the rank 9 sword without add-on aswell as refines much better with a chance to gain a +20 Attack level add-on bringing it nearly close to rank 9.

Weapon is made with the Lunar Insignia - Weapon weapon aswell as 250 raptures for both stages of the recast, price is based on Rapture prices being 1.5m + 25m to Rapture Prices being 1.7m + 30m

☆☆Arising Dragon - Skyscream and ☆☆Ultimate Darkness -Rulebreaker
Cost: 360m to 431m Level Requirement: 100

These 2 weapons offer exactly the same stat bonuses and base damage as there Lunar Nirvana recasted counterpart with the exception of them being about 20m cheaper to craft. The Ultimate Darkness - Rulebreaker has higher damage and the Arising Dragon - Skyscream has a higher low end for more consistent damage.

☆☆Radiant Eye Sword: Eon
Cost: 230m to 382m Level Requirement: 100

The closest you will come to Rank 9 without having it for PvP and PvE. This weapon is completely farmable from Guild base trials but will take a long time to achieve. Like Nirvana the weapon add-ons can be refreshed for a small cost until you have add-ons you are happy with.

This is the only other sword apart from Rank 9 that can get the God of Frenzy Add-on with the Square Formation add-on being a real pain in the *** for any seeker who likes to play defense crowd control. Weapon can have up-to 25 defense as an add-on too making this one of the best defensive weapon choices for seekers.

☆☆Crystallus Cleavers: Sky
Cost: 17m Level Requirement: 101

Highest possible reward from the Descent expansion this can only be bought by completing your daily quests within the Luminance Order and buying using influence points.

As well as having 3 add-ons that can be refreshed this weapon comes with +60 Slaying level which is the highest possible overall damage altering figure ingame for PvE giving this weapon considerable damage output on monsters. with this weapon also being dual swords for a higher base damage and Grade 15 this weapon easily suppresses rank 9 without factoring zerk hits and matches warsoul weapons output.

☆☆Sentient Broadsword
Cost: 1.02b to 1.28b (853 Gold Incl Ring) / 630m to 788m (525 Gold Just Wep) Level Requirement: 101

Highest possible rank weapon achievable, with 30 attack level add-on this instantly boosts your total damage output by 30% aswell as God Frenzies average 1/4 trigger rate this weapon can easily one-hit groups of high geared people in PK and TW aswell as making quick work of any PvE you might need to do that involves vortexing.

☆☆☆Sentient Claymore
Cost: 4.83b to 5.47b (525 Gold, 4800 Uncannies, 1200 Raptures) Level Requirement: 101

The upgraded version of the Rank 9 sword and currently the strongest weapon ingame, although the price is ridiculous for the small improvements it gains over the rank 9 un-recasted, people have acquired rank 9 recasted gear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ☆Calamitous Claymore
    Cost: Free Level Requirement: 95

The new quest reward weapon from the Morai chain question from the expansion, This weapon unrefined matches Rank 9 damage output on monsters. This weapon is a must for all people who PvE alot and will allow you to level much faster.

Warding Levels increase the total amount of damage done to monsters as a set figure, what works best about them is they multiply with attack levels not simply add on. For example if you have an attack level of 33 (Jones Blessing + Self buff) and a Warding/ Slaying level of 45, and your damage would be 10,000 your attack levels will increase that by 31% to 13,100 and then your warding level will increase that by 45 to 18.995.

It barely matches R8 damage, it's not even close to r9 (same for the dungeon reward sword).

Slaying levels increase PvE damage, not warding. It's an error on pwdatabase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It barely matches R8 damage, it's not even close to r9 (same for the dungeon reward sword).

Slaying levels increase PvE damage, not warding. It's an error on pwdatabase.

Updated to display slaying instead of warding. Ive personally used the new swords and i would say its output may not be as strong as rank 8 but its much higher then anything close to it.

EDIT: I typo-ed on that weapon was meant to compare it to rank 8 not 9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reagan1104
    reagan1104 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nice info on the seeker weapon choices, I've been considering what to use for 90 and up. I didn't see my first choice endgame listed though...Halfway Galaxy, Luvana Single Blade.
  • Icehart - Lost City
    Icehart - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Unbowed one rocks >.> ijs
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm currently using Phoenix Frenzy - Nirvana, but I'll get R9 eventually.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ☆☆Crystallus Cleavers: Sky
    Cost: Free Level Requirement: 101

Highest possible reward from the Descent expansion this can only be bought by completing your daily quests within the Luminance Order and buying using influence points.

As well as having 3 add-ons that can be refreshed this weapon comes with +60 Slaying level which is the highest possible overall damage altering figure ingame for PvE giving this weapon considerable damage output on monsters. with this weapon also being dual swords for a higher base damage and Grade 15 this weapon easily suppresses rank 9 without factoring zerk hits and matches warsoul weapons output.

This one is not free, you have to pay 17 mill to get it.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This one is not free, you have to pay 17 mill to get it.

Hadn't researched that much into the sword, updated thanks for the information! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I've finished editing and added all the swords now i think would make decent endgame choices for all types of seekers from PvE to PK and Budget to Rich *****, I've added my own personal opinions on all the swords so don't get upset if you think there a little inaccurate.
    reagan1104 wrote: »
    Nice info on the seeker weapon choices, I've been considering what to use for 90 and up. I didn't see my first choice endgame listed though...Halfway Galaxy, Luvana Single Blade.

Ive added a notice up top for such comments, its not a slant at your weapon choice i do know people who have gone for single blade/ swords for looks but its just not mathematically sound for anyone looking to use there weapon xD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    very nice guide for new seekers looking at weapons :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AntiProduct - Harshlands
    AntiProduct - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Very very nice! :D
    gz to topic maker!...

i miss Dragonslayer-Anihillation though.. tt99g Duals turning into nirvys ;D
  • Galeheart - Heavens Tear
    Galeheart - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

NOTE: Lunar and Nirvana weapons I've only listed dual swords and blades as recommendations, this is because all of the options can be crafted for exactly the same costs in exactly the same ways, and anyone who would pick 0.2 aps from 0.91 to 1.11 over +291 Physical attack should reconsider playing seeker and go play a Blademaster or Assassin! :P

For this, you have won my respect, however insignificant it is :D

As for using Unbowed Ones, I've noticed (at least I hope I'm right) that the 5% chance it has on it is per enemy damaged, not per the entire mob damaged (e.g. when I used to vortex in FF's big room) I haven't seen a vortex tic where the entire mob was sealed/frozen, but only a handful of them. So this could mean that the effect is suited more to having a large mob on your behind, rather than one-on-one, if my observation is correct anyway. Your thoughts on this? =o

This weapon is the dual blades and has a damage output (Higher? Lower?) then the Lamp of soul.

Not sure if it's higher or lower damage myself, I don't have or have ever used Lamp of Soul, and I know Dual Blades have lower base Attack than Dual Swords, though Unbowed has a PAtk add-on so...I should probably stop talking now b:surrender Great Guide! Sure wish this was up back when I started!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Umikaa - Sanctuary
    Umikaa - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Not everyone would choose a single blada vana weapon just because it has more aps. I personally love the look of the Halfway Galaxy Blade and would rather have such a badass looking blade as opposed to an extra +291 phys att.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Not everyone would choose a single blada vana weapon just because it has more aps. I personally love the look of the Halfway Galaxy Blade and would rather have such a badass looking blade as opposed to an extra +291 phys att.

Yea but its purely for more logical reasons i mentioned Duals over singles, +291 may seem small but most of seekers best skills (Gemini Slash, Vortex, Arme Nier) get most of there damage from weapon damage.

so +291% on Sage Gemini Slashes +450% weapon damage is an additional +1309 damage before the +5500 and + base.

Not sure if it's higher or lower damage myself, I don't have or have ever used Lamp of Soul, and I know Dual Blades have lower base Attack than Dual Swords, though Unbowed has a PAtk add-on so...I should probably stop talking now b:surrender Great Guide! Sure wish this was up back when I started!

Lamp of Soul is a single sword with Physical attack 627-941 as base vs. Unbowed Ones dual blades Physical attack 733-1222 as base. Both have a Unique add-on and both gain +16 to +17 in a stat (easily switchable so the +17 dex statted out to +17 str) Unbowed Ones +81 Physical attack does still add to it being the higher hitter but +3% can change that in situations.

Its just down to your play choice but in terms of figures and numbers, Unbowed Ones is the stronger weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Umikaa - Sanctuary
    Umikaa - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yea but its purely for more logical reasons i mentioned Duals over singles, +291 may seem small but most of seekers best skills (Gemini Slash, Vortex, Arme Nier) get most of there damage from weapon damage.

so +291% on Sage Gemini Slashes +450% weapon damage is an additional +1309 damage before the +5500 and + base.

Yeah, I agree with your logic, I just like shiney and want my weapon choice in the list! b:chuckle
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Phoenix Frenzy/Astral Ballad hits harder than Halfway Galaxy due to them being duals, and still looks VERY similar.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Phoenix Frenzy/Astral Ballad hits harder than Halfway Galaxy due to them being duals, and still looks VERY similar.

Weapons =/= Fashion should be the lesson here. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AntiProduct - Harshlands
    AntiProduct - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Weapons =/= Fashion should be the lesson here. b:chuckle
    Even so,☆☆Dark Vanishment (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25953) is da shiiiz!
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Great weapon guide Sympathi! Just wanted to let you know that in regards to nirvana dual swords, as far as TT and Lunar are conerned: Astral Ballad is the equivalent of Ultimate Darkness-Rulebreaker (Dual Blades) and Infinite Longing is the equivalent of Arising Dragon-Skyscream (Dual Swords). And as a side note, the damage of is actually really close on dual swords and dual blades, but the main difference is the dexterity requirement. On dual blades such as Astral Ballad or Ultimate Darkness-Rulebreaker the required dexterity is 141, and on dual swords such as Infinite Longing and Arising Dragon-Skyscream, the required dexterity is 156. Really, a lower dexterity requirement is better because the extra 15 dex points you would need for the dual swords is better off in strength for damage output, so dual blades are probably the better route. That's why instead of Infinite Longing, I use Astral Ballad. But my pure strength build is kind of extreme because my base dex is 121+20 dex from my helm and cape and strength is 481 xD
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Great weapon guide Sympathi! Just wanted to let you know that in regards to nirvana dual swords, as far as TT and Lunar are conerned: Astral Ballad is the equivalent of Ultimate Darkness-Rulebreaker (Dual Blades) and Infinite Longing is the equivalent of Arising Dragon-Skyscream (Dual Swords). And as a side note, the damage of is actually really close on dual swords and dual blades, but the main difference is the dexterity requirement. On dual blades such as Astral Ballad or Ultimate Darkness-Rulebreaker the required dexterity is 141, and on dual swords such as Infinite Longing and Arising Dragon-Skyscream, the required dexterity is 156. Really, a lower dexterity requirement is better because the extra 15 dex points you would need for the dual swords is better off in strength for damage output, so dual blades are probably the better route. That's why instead of Infinite Longing, I use Astral Ballad. But my pure strength build is kind of extreme because my base dex is 121+20 dex from my helm and cape and strength is 481 xD

As a seeker you should always round your DEX up to the nearest 20, even if your 1 point over. An additional crit without overextending is a must in TW and PK.

Both weapons have exactly the same in terms of average damage rating: 1402.5 its just the ☆☆Infinite Longing ranges are closer together with a lower high end, and a higher low end meaning your minimum damage will always be higher then ☆☆Astral Ballad

and the ☆☆Astral Ballad has a higher high end and a lower low end meaning it can hit less then the ☆☆Infinite Longing but also can hit much more.

Same is applied to the TT Nirvana versions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options

Both weapons are crafted from any of the two Lunar Insignia - Weapon weapons with the Infinite Longing having a higher damage output but the Astral Ballad having a Higher lower end for more consistent damage. These weapons actually have a higher base damage then the rank 9 sword without add-on aswell as refines much better with a chance to gain a +20 Attack level add-on bringing it nearly close to rank 9.

Weapon is made with the Lunar Insignia - Weapon weapon aswell as 250 raptures for both stages of the recast, price is based on Rapture prices being 1.5m + 25m to Rapture Prices being 1.7m + 30m

☆☆Arising Dragon - Skyscream and ☆☆Ultimate Darkness -Rulebreaker
    Cost: 360m to 431m Level Requirement: 100

These 2 weapons offer exactly the same stat bonuses and base damage as there Lunar Nirvana recasted counterpart with the exception of them being about 20m cheaper to craft. The Ultimate Darkness - Rulebreaker has higher damage and the Arising Dragon - Skyscream has a higher low end for more consistent damage.
    Okay so, I tried pointing this out with my first post but was ineffective in doing so, my apologies. If you look at where I hi-lighted, you mixed up each lunar sword's nirvana counterpart. Infinite Longing has the same attack attributes and dexterity requirement of Arising Dragon-Skyscream, therefore, those swords match up. Astral Ballad has the same attack stats and dexterity requirements of Ultimate Darkness-Rulebreaker, so there are a match as well. So both Astral Ballad Ultimate Darkness-Rulebreaker have the higher lower end, and Infinite Longing had the higher damage output along with Arising Dragon-Skyscream. Basically, that section of the guide needs to be updated for accuracy.
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Gah, this is what I get for posting something when I'm about to fall asleep, lol. I meant to say that both Astral Ballad Ultimate Darkness-Rulebreaker have the higher damage with the lower low end, and Infinite Longing had the higher low end but with less damage output along with Arising Dragon-Skyscream. Lol, see, its easy to get things so simple mixed up xD

Although I was confused by this:
    As a seeker you should always round your DEX up to the nearest 20, even if your 1 point over. An additional crit without overextending is a must in TW and PK.
    I miss out on 1% crit rate but gain around 100 p def and around 300 physical attack from not having 160 dex. I like relying on fortified defense and solidified offense rather than 1% crit. I figured it's more useful, although whether or not that's what you were referring too, idk.
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Okay so, I tried pointing this out with my first post but was ineffective in doing so, my apologies. If you look at where I hi-lighted, you mixed up each lunar sword's nirvana counterpart. Infinite Longing has the same attack attributes and dexterity requirement of Arising Dragon-Skyscream, therefore, those swords match up. Astral Ballad has the same attack stats and dexterity requirements of Ultimate Darkness-Rulebreaker, so there are a match as well. So both Astral Ballad Ultimate Darkness-Rulebreaker have the higher lower end, and Infinite Longing had the higher damage output along with Arising Dragon-Skyscream. Basically, that section of the guide needs to be updated for accuracy.

i know there are 2 matching nirvana recasted weapons with identical stats requirements, the reason i put them in 2 different categories is because one is Lunar nirvana recasted that is usable at 95 then recasted at 100 and costs 10m more and the other is TT Nirvana recasted that is usable at 99 and then 100 for the recast and is 10m cheaper.

The "higher damage output" is based on the base physical attack of both weapons, and not on the STR/ DEX required to use them as everyone has there own methods of statting (for example you prefer to keep 141 DEX were as i would round to 160 hence the 141 DEX weapon would do more damage for you then it would for me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options

Both weapons are crafted from any of the two Lunar Insignia - Weapon weapons with the Infinite Longing having a higher damage output but the Astral Ballad having a Higher lower end for more consistent damage. These weapons actually have a higher base damage then the rank 9 sword without add-on aswell as refines much better with a chance to gain a +20 Attack level add-on bringing it nearly close to rank 9.

Okay man, lets agree then that the dual blades have the 'potential' to do more damage, I'm cool with that. Please though, direct your attention to the white text. Infinite longing is the sword with the lower end damage(1192-1613), and Astral Ballad is the one with the higher max damage(1052-1753). Please correct that section of your guide, it shouldn't say Infinite Longing having a higher damage output but the Astral Ballad having a Higher lower end for more consistent damage., it should say: Astral Ballad having a higher damage output but the Infinite Longing having a higher lower end for more consistent damage.
    I've been trying to point this out with my to previous posts, sorry for making it unclear with all the build talk, I'm just proud to have 500 strength, lol. I totally understand your 160 dexterity though.