very UNFAIR rule for MELEE class

bearishidonteven
bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
how come range class can attack me before i attack them, melee classes should have equal opportunity to attack first as long as they see the other person first..... what is this.... b:angry
Post edited by bearishidonteven on

Comments

• Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Stale joke is stale.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Jesus ninja'd the #1 post spot o.O
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ...not again... *summons forum admin*
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Like a pro sin. -insert cool glasses emote here-
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    how come range class can attack me before i attack them, melee classes should have equal opportunity to attack first as long as they see the other person first..... what is this.... b:angry

I think this needs to be reported to the Department of Homeland Security. It's a national security issue.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • $now - Dreamweaver
    $now - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012

it's called stealth; you should try it. And if ppl actully listened to your troll complaining; what would the point be of even being ranged? The reason we get to attack first is due to the fact that as a general rule we have about 10k less hp; so quite frankly I dont wanna hear it......kthxbai b:bye
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it's called stealth; you should try it. And if ppl actully listened to your troll complaining; what would the point be of even being ranged? The reason we get to attack first is due to the fact that as a general rule we have about 10k less hp; so quite frankly I dont wanna hear it......kthxbai b:bye

You acknowledged the troll, and then proceeded to let yourself be trolled. That's a new level of fail right there.
  • Mercenary - Dreamweaver
    Mercenary - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hmm Archers, Clerics, Wizards, Psychics, Venomancers, and Mystics can attack from a distance
    Assassins can attack from stealth.
    Blademasters can stun their attackers.

The answer is so obvious....Give barbs Super Ninja Stun-star throwing abilities while letting them stay in the shadows.
    My bank loves that Barb's are obsolete, I haven't had to spend a dime in a long time.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hmm Archers, Clerics, Wizards, Psychics, Venomancers, and Mystics can attack from a distance
    Assassins can attack from stealth.
    Blademasters can stun their attackers.

The answer is so obvious....Give barbs Super Ninja Stun-star throwing abilities while letting them stay in the shadows.

I think a stealth for barbs and ranged attacks would be super fun. Lets QQ til we get it!
  • Kasira - Harshlands
    Kasira - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sins can attack first by zooming in and stunning. So can seekers come to think of it. And I see one of the new bm skills will mean they can do it too. It's only Barbs who suffer, AGAIN!
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited February 2012

+1 ItS sO uNfAiR tHeY cAn HiT fIrSt We ShOuLd GeT wArNiNg FiRsT sO wE cAn AtK aT sAmE tImE, sOmTiMeS yOu DoNt EvEn GeT a TuRn To AtTaCkb:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited February 2012
    +1 ItS sO uNfAiR tHeY cAn HiT fIrSt We ShOuLd GeT wArNiNg FiRsT sO wE cAn AtK aT sAmE tImE, sOmTiMeS yOu DoNt EvEn GeT a TuRn To AtTaCkb:angryb:angryb:angry

PaUlRoGeRs Is A tRoLl !
    edited February 2012
    PaUlRoGeRs Is A tRoLl !
    MaN i BeT yOuR oNlY sAyInG tHiS cAuSe YoUr A rAnGe CaUsE yOu LiKe HoW uNfAiR iT iSb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    MaN i BeT yOuR oNlY sAyInG tHiS cAuSe YoUr A rAnGe CaUsE yOu LiKe HoW uNfAiR iT iSb:cry

<- a sin
    edited February 2012
    <- a sin

you have knife throw...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *casts IH on bearish*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Yeah, as a BM I need a 2 spark ulti that does 500% of base weapon damage + 12000 additional damage with a range of 30m. I don't care if it takes 3 seconds to cast. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Jesus ninja'd the #1 post spot o.O

impossible......................... Jesus defy forum mechanic. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sins can attack first by zooming in and stunning. So can seekers come to think of it. And I see one of the new bm skills will mean they can do it too. It's only Barbs who suffer, AGAIN!

Since everyone is trolling everyone, I figured I would get in on the fun. the "zooming" skill you call it has a cool down, it would take quite a while to quest this way b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Kasira - Harshlands
    Kasira - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Since everyone is trolling everyone, I figured I would get in on the fun. the "zooming" skill you call it has a cool down, it would take quite a while to quest this way b:chuckle

Sorry about that, I have no idea what sin skills are called. I play proper classes, you know ones that aren't so simple a three year old can master them.b:pleased

Wow, trolling IS fun, you're right, lol.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Cmon no qqing about our 'first strike' you all know that a stunned sin is a dead fish.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Stale joke is stale.

+1 for ninja'ing the number one post and start of the thread.

Also, casts Sage IH on Bearish.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    When I duel. I duel unbuffed.

PVP is all about damage, not survivability. Unless your a pure vit barb. your best bet is to go pure str.

I duel unbuffed because, even if i lose, I know it was a duel for fun.

plus i just duel to test damage. I think you should reconsider your priorities. instead of wanting to be the best. make a personal goal. like. going full dd and being great pvp.

thing is. a bm always permastuns, a sin always permastuns, a seeker edges and immobilized.

its funny watching them try so hard. so i just let them kill me the first time. then i ask for a hit or two.

nothing like someone saying GF when you didnt even get to hit them. Thats when you know theyre scared lol

plus everyone duels that way. theres no more honor in it. and you cant blame them for that
    Objective: Complete
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Cmon no qqing about our 'first strike' you all know that a stunned sin is a dead fish.

unfortunately.

maybe one day sins will have a choice between dd and tank. so they dont have to be so squishy. same goes for archers. light armors basically a shirt and pants :/ unless....

i hit 900 on a r9 sin yesterday. i swear he had to of had at least 14k health :/
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Sorry about that, I have no idea what sin skills are called. I play proper classes, you know ones that aren't so simple a three year old can master them.b:pleased

Wow, trolling IS fun, you're right, lol.

two clicks and their good to go lol

but then again they are squishy.
    but their damage is matchable. keep that in mind.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    When I duel. I duel unbuffed.

PVP is all about damage, not survivability. Unless your a pure vit barb. your best bet is to go pure str.

I duel unbuffed because, even if i lose, I know it was a duel for fun.

plus i just duel to test damage. I think you should reconsider your priorities. instead of wanting to be the best. make a personal goal. like. going full dd and being great pvp.

thing is. a bm always permastuns, a sin always permastuns, a seeker edges and immobilized.

its funny watching them try so hard. so i just let them kill me the first time. then i ask for a hit or two.

nothing like someone saying GF when you didnt even get to hit them. Thats when you know theyre scared lol

plus everyone duels that way. theres no more honor in it. and you cant blame them for that

Duel =/= PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]